Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333

+5
Maddy
Moose
Hazza
Admin
Sadie♡
9 posters

Go down

Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333 Empty Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 am

Here is everyone who wrote you a letter:

Harry:
Dear Anika 

You are beautiful. You're always there for everyone. You are one of the best people I've met. Love you lots and I hope you feel better soon xx
Harry

Blueberry:
Dear Anika,
I don't know you that well but I do like how you try to be nice to everyone and how you push on when things are hwrd. Girl, you are STRONG and that's a great quality to have.

from, 
Blueberry.

Bella:
Dear Anika,
You are so amazing omg and you're an individual and you don't try to act like everyone else, and to me that says alot
. You aren't afraid to speak your mind most of the time which is awesome. And you do a really good job keeping this forum safe, active, ect ect (along with the other admins ofc).
Love, 
Bella :3

Diane:
Dear Anika,

To start out.. I adore you. You are the one to get me going and to stand above being shy. You helped me through that. You have shaped into a beautiful, young lady. Under that, I am very proud of you. Look how much you accomplished, but not just on BVB, your life. It takes Courage and perseverance to take those steps in order to proceed in Life. Anika, do you know how much I appreciate you? I can't tell you enough. We have had some stair-steps, but deep down I still see that beautiful and talented girl I have always seen since my first day meeting you. You have come so far and I am just very proud of you. I love you and appreciate you so much. Thanks for being there for me as well through all the struggles and tears. I really needed someone and you were there to lead me to find a way past the dark grey clouds that surrounded me throughout that period of time. I can not thank you enough.

Love you lots & I hope you feel better (:
Sincerely,
Diane

Nadia:
Dearrrrr Annnniikkaaaaaaa the amazinggg

Words can't describe the beautiful and good hearted soul you have, the care you show us, the strength you have, nothing can describe how amazing you really are. Indeed Im super lucky to have you as my big sister, my role model and mentor. Anika, I don't know how ridiculous I was to ever break your heart last year.  You're just perfection <333. We have so many great memories together [remember Pandora shhh] or like laughing at how funny onion is. You have supported me this whole years through and in time of need, you're here to cheer me up. You deserve the best in life really and I'm glad we're friends <333 You're utterly a genius and you shpuld go to Oxford when you're older [seriously]. You don't deserve the hate anyone sends you through not one second.  I just love you really and I'll cherish our memories forever and ever [until I die]. You're the greatest friend a girl could have and I hope everyine opens their eyes to see whp you really are. One day you're going to shine brighter than anything and those who have hated you will now come running after you. Just wait, just wait. Xx

Luci:
Dear Anika,
I heard you were feeling down lately. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me c:
I don't know what to say so,
{It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I understand somethings might want to be kept private. Just know that I'll be there for you(:}

♥♥Luci

Sadie:
Dear Anika,
Seriously how can you be so incredible? Your such a great admin, bvb family member, and friend. You are always there for when one of us is down and needs some cheering up. Anika, you are one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. Your loyal, kind, funny, polite, you're all the qualities people want in a friend. You are one of a kind because not a lot of people have the amazing characteristics you do. It's crazy how beautiful you are. You carry on life with such grace and dignity it inspires me. Many people just don't act as grand as you do. I really wish they did as life would be much easier, but when we have people as phenomenal as you in our world it makes up for it. I didn't want to make this all sobby but how can I not compliment you? You are perfection and the topic absolutely astonishing. I want to know your secret ha ha. I wish people gave you more of these compliments, but since we live in this cruel world {ah you see what I did there} not many people actually do. Anyway you deserve the world and ilysm bby<3333. Stay strong and always be yourself<333333333.

Love you lots and I hope you feel better soon xx,
Sadie

Lexi:
Dear Anika

You are a great admin on here, and I want you to know that everyone on here loves you! Remember that when you're not feeling well or feeling upset, we'll always be here for you. I will always be your friend, and I hope things get better. You always PM me when something is wrong, and now I want you to know that I am here for you, too. If you ever want to talk about something, I am here for you! I hope this message makes you feel happy!  

Love you lots and I hope you feel better soon xx
leхιlavender

Rosie:
Dear Anika my alligator buddy,

Anika, you are such a sweet girl with a great personality. YOU inspire me. Your graphics are outstanding with uniqueness in it. We have so many laugh moments that are super funny. Let's make you laugh right now, rememberrrrr the picture

You support me when there is hard times. We work together through things like a team or a family actually. 

I like how you don't show favoritism to the members and you include everyone! 
You make everyone laugh and you are one of those fun admins.

I really admire how you take your admin job seriously but with a touch of fun. You aren't strict but you work hard. That's the definition of a good admin :DD

I'll stop blabbering for now 

You will always be my little alligator friend <33

Love ya lots and I hope you feel better soon bby xx

Rosie

Catty:
Yo Anika!
This is just to say your a really awesome admin, and a wonderful person.  

BVB wouldn't exist without you, thanks for making this beautiful forum.   

Stay awesome gurl- Catty  

Ani:

Dear Anika bae,

Bae, I love you so much.
You are perfect, flawless, amazing, kind, and funny. Anika, you always cheer me up. I'm 11, I'm so young do for me, you're like an older sister.
I love everything about you. Tell me how you're so flawless, I'm so jelly of you. You are just do perfect and you're a wonderful admin. I live talking to you. I just live you so much!!!!!!! You're amazing, really. You're my 'older sister' on this forum. 
Bae , remember, we all love you Anika.

-xoxo
Ani bae

Eleanor's: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1591-dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-anikaaaaaaaa-dddd

Jay's: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1605-dear-anika

Sadie's: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1596-dear-anika

Abby's: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1603-dear-anikkkaa-ccc

SMG's: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1607-dear-anika

Lastly, my message:

Dear Anika,

Where do I even begin to say about you? We have known each other for months and we kept on getting closer and closer. This all began when I got asked to be an admin on here on another site. Of course I said yes! You were glad that I accepted and so was Eleanor, and I helped the forum grow and grow. I know in the beginning I probably wasn't the best admin I could have been because I got demoted, but every time that I got promoted I made sure that I always did better and always shared my opinions. Now I know that I'm an amazing admin and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I know we have been through a lot together, drama on this site, people leaving, but we got through it together. There was a time that you treated me badly on here, but thank goodness that ended because I would have been upset if I lost you as a friend. I'm just so glad that I got be admin on here along with Eleanor. Those three musketeer days are the ones that I'll cherish forever. I wish we could go back to those days, those days is what I loved so much. You, Eleanor, and me. All admins. Having our crazy chatbox moments and what not, sometimes people not even understanding what we're doing. 
But remember those crazy and perverted chatbox moments? Remember the dead cow and the blood? Don't worry, the cow is doing fine, I still visit the cow from time to time. And the fact that someone made up a rule of thumb that said, "Whenever Samantha is offline, she's doing 69 with Harry Styles or at least something that has to do with him." We got a huge crack out of that, and we would have tons of fun, you perhaps trying to kill Harry, or something along those lines, and me being obsessed with the number 69. I'm not exactly obsessed with it anymore, but it's still my favorite number and it's still fun to say and talk about. xD I wish I could go back in time and watch those conversations again, but yes they are in the gcbm so I can read them whenever I want to. We had tons of great moments on chat, always Eleanor being a pervert, and us joining in with her. Her obsessed with that butt video and like my status, I love those videos, I haven't seen them in like forever and they always have made me laugh. I know that we will keep on having great memories on chat, and us being perverted and having fun in the staff forum under graphic artists (winks). Yeah, we play around and joke around, and we love to act this way so you can't stop us, never and ever.
Anika, I love you so much okay. You have no idea. You are beautiful, caring, loving, and just endless words. I think it's easy for people to love you and I'm not exactly sure why or what it is, but it's okay I can't explain it. You mean a lot to me and I'm so glad that I met you<333 You would always make people feel better if they were sad (shoutout to my bae) and I really appreciate that and I love that about you. Your music taste rocks and I know you just found out that I like Coldplay, so maybe you can find out more things you didn't know about me. It's okay Anika your secret is safe with me and my bae (winks secretly). We won't tell anyone about your "new" love, haha, or whatever it is. Shhh... xDDD I know that you may get annoyed with thousands, even millions, of One Direction links that me and my bae post on the chatbox, but you probably don't mind at this point in time. You love the fact that we love them and love them in this way, and I know you may want to kill them or something, but I know most of the time you are only joking. You are seriously such an amazing admin and I know before you thought you weren't, but never doubt yourself on what you really know that you can do and what others know. See what you have done? You made this site really active and full of people that love and care about others. That is really huge!!! You didn't do that by yourself, me and Eleanor, and everyone else helped, but you still did a lot of the bigger things. I probably should stop typing this because it's already so long, but I love you so much. Always stay swaglicious and awesome, I love you<3333333333333333333333333

Love, 
Samantha

Here's a video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4cdfRohhcg&feature=kp

Last edited by Hazza. on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333 Empty Re: Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333

Post by Sadie♡ Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 am

Omg this incredible<333333333  Crying
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333 Empty Re: Dear Anika: This is dedicated to you. We see you haven't been feeling well lately so this is all for you. I hope you enjoy. We love you - Love the staff and members<333

Post by Admin Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Omg. I'm crying so much ;-;
This is so so so incredibly sweet. I'm so grateful to have such an overwhelming surge of support. I read every single comment and each of them made me smile [and some made me giggle]. You guys are all like family to me and each and every one of you has taught me a lesson or something about you that I can use for the future. My skills as an admin revolve around you all and I'm so lucky to have such wonderful staff and members!!! <3 There have been so many remarkable memories and I'm really proud of every member on here. Since the beginning, I've learnt to truly appreciate the diversity on BVB and the love that's on here. I can honestly say that we're like the only forum [that i know of] that's so close and supportive towards one another. I want to type tonnes and tonnes but I'm kinda tired [ I've had a long day LOL].. but you all are superb in your own ways and I'm so privileged to have had the opportunities and chances to know you all. Without you guys, I honestly don't think BVB would be as successful as it is now and that's down to you all.. So thank you so much for the lovely comments and just thank you for being yourselves, aha. Ilyall<3333

BTW: sammy the link ;-; LOL.
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Omg Anika did you love the link? :]
I'm so glad that you found it to be sweet, and well we wanted to do something nice for you since you've been going through something. The staff and members will always be beside you.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Well if I payed attention this wouldn't be as embarrassing  Ermmm
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:17 pm

aww this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside  - <33333
i still have to get my message up but i'll do it after my last statistics exam on monday - hopefully you know what i mean anika c; c;
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:26 am

Crying dat video tho
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:48 am

aww this is still so sweet even for me to read now <3 ilyguysss to the universe and backkk :]
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie xcx Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:48 am

ILY anika <3 this is so sweeet
sophie xcx
sophie xcx
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 655
Tickets 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Anika darling you deserve it<3 I love you so much darling ♥

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down