Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School...

4 posters

Go down

High School... Empty High School...

Post by Jəssıca Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 pm

So. I am now in high school, it's been three weeks, and honestly, I think my mom was wrong about most of the things she has talked to me about. Well, at least for me. Before, she told me there would be peer pressure and a lot of students who would pick on other students, there would be drama and stuff. But just on the topic of bullying and drama. In all honestly, I don't think I will run into any of that stuff there. In French class, I am the only freshman in that class... So far, so good, nothing has went down. I don't want to surely validate this, because I might jinx myself, but... I think I will be okay. And this is coming from someone who has been homeschooled for a year. I hope there's many other people that feel the same.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

High School... Empty Re: High School...

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Lol that is cool. I'm a junior now and being an upperclassman is great. It's kind of funny because freshman year kind of stinks cause your the lowest and you think that all will be better sophomore year but it really isn't. That sounds bad but you learn new things and by the time your an upperclassman you rule the school. You've got two years under your belt and are halfway done. Speaking from experience it will get even better. Don't try to rush through it, cause high school will be over before you notice. It feels like just yesterday I was walking to my first class and now I'm halfway done. I wish you the best of luck.   yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Puppy
Puppy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 201
Tickets 225

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 pm

I loved high school so much, but I went to a private school so it was a lot different than most. But I'm glad you're liking it!
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:12 pm

I'm a sophomore now in high school. I enjoyed my freshman year a lot. When I started it's hard, but I'll get used to it and so will you.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 am

I'm a senior now in high school, and I think my old school wasn't that bad about like bullying, but there was tons of drama. But no, not all schools are like that, which is great. Smile

I'm homeschooled - well, I do online school - this year though, since I have really bad anxiety and public school was just not the place for me. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down