Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action! ☞ a graphic tutorial thread

+10
tyler__myers
Aleesa❥
harryluvbug
Moose
Admin
Hazza
Faye
Savanah
Camm
King K
14 posters

Go down

Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread Empty Action! ☞ a graphic tutorial thread

Post by Camm Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread 7fXAjPc

WELCOME

Welcome to "Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread"! This is a thread where I will post Photoshop CC tutorials dealing with celebrity, model, or occasionally Bearville graphic ( most can be translated to other Photoshop versions as well). Each tutorial posted within this thread will have specific sizes that I had used and download links to each resource used to produce the graphic. I encourage you to post your result to each tutorial, as I love seeing everyone's graphics!

RULES

[] Do not steal anyone's graphics and claim them as your own.
[] Do not discourage or insult anyone's graphics.
[] Do not be rude to anyone.

DIRECTORY

[x] Arrogant//icon | post #3
[] tutorial | post #
[] tutorial | post #
[] tutorial | post #
[] tutorial | post #
[] tutorial | post #

Last edited by Camryn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread Empty Re: Action! ☞ a graphic tutorial thread

Post by King K Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:04 pm

OMG YES YOU FINALLY MADE A THREAD *SCREAMS* I can't wait to see your tutorials Coconut!!<333 I have a question, can we request tutorials? c: <333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread Empty Re: Action! ☞ a graphic tutorial thread

Post by Camm Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:48 pm

BEGINNERS  –  Arrogant // Icon

Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread PVkIsua

RESOURCES

[x] Texture #1
[x] Texture #2
[x] Model
[x] Overlay #1
[x] Overlay #2
[x] Overlay #3
[x] Overlay #4
[x] PSD Coloring
[x] Criss-Cross Pattern

TUTORIAL
Step One  –  go to File > New (ctrl-n) and put in the measurements of 160x160 pixels. Then press OK.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread ErtcHTd

Step Two  –  Open up texture #1 and copy>paste it onto the file you just created. Move the layer to the bottom
left corner until it looks about how this does. 
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread ZGjIaCA

Step Three  –  Open up texture #2 and copy>paste it onto the icon. Move it over to the left until you have only
the cool colored tabs in the box. Next, set it to the blend mode, Soft Light.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread 8X8Pju9 >>Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread IkpJEKd

Step Four  –  Open up the model picture and copy>paste it onto the icon. Then you'll either go to Edit>Free
Transform or ctrl-t on your keyboard to transform the layer to a smaller size. Once the box is around the layer, hold down shift on your
keyboard with one hand and with the other hand, use the mouse to downsize the model until his size is to your liking.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread GqF3MG5

Step Five  –  Next, go to your adjustments tab and select Brightness and Contrast (if you don't have the
adjustments tab then go to Window>Adjustments). Once you have the properties up from B&C set the brightness to 9 and contrast to 0.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread KLK2wgp>Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread RdSoXfS

Step Six  –  After that, go to your adjustments tab, again, and select Hue/Saturation (if you don't have the
adjustments tab then go to Window>Adjustments). Once you have the properties up from H/S set the hue to 0, the saturation to -23, and the
lightness to 18.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread VGAVF5E>Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread R8OLIna

Step Seven  –  Open up overlay #1 and copy>paste it onto the icon. Set it to the blend mode Soft Light and lower the opacity to 46%.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread Nst1fM1

Step Eight  –  Open up overlay #2 and copy>paste it onto the icon. Set it to the blend mode Soft Light.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread JORrHZv

Step Nine  –  Open up overlay #3 and copy>paste it onto the icon. Set it to the blend mode Soft Light.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread YNeUmU5

Step Ten  –  Open up overlay #4 and copy>paste it onto the icon. Set it to the blend mode Soft Light.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread 7wu0dQo

Step Eleven  –  Open the PSD coloring and take Coloring #1 and drag the folder into the icon. Make sure it is the first layer right now, on top of everything else.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread FbgTIcA

Step Twelve  –  Open the PSD coloring and take Coloring #2 and drag the folder into the icon. Like before, make sure it is the first layer right now, on top of everything else. Then lower the opacity to 64%.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread PVjV5Zv

Step Thirteen  –  Now, go to your adjustments tab, again, and select Curves. Once you have the properties up for Curves, go to the preset bar at the top of the properties popup and select Darker (RGB). (if you don't have the option of color curves, open this psd and drag the curves layer onto the icon)
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread JtzPPtl

Step Fourteen  –  Lastly, take the Criss-Cross Pattern and copy>paste it onto the icon and set its blend mode to Screen. Then adjust its opacity to 50% and duplicate the layer (either ctrl-j or right click>duplicate). Make that layer's opacity 46%.
Action! ☞  a graphic tutorial thread KjtnDX9

I hope you guys could keep up and actually understand this tutorial! It took me about 3 days to put together, 1 day I was without wifi, so all I did was screenshot the images, but you know... took some time. 
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:50 pm

OMG Camryn this thread is amazing! I will definitely try out your last tutorial and share my results. c: Thanks SO much for posting this!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:00 pm

@Eleanor hehe yes xD And yeah, I'll make a separate thread to request tutorials, and then I'll put that link in the original post later. (:

@Savanah You're welcome! I cannot wait until you post your outcome of the icon!<3
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 pm

I cannot wait to start on it either.<33 A request thread sounds like an awesome idea! c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Wow Camryn I'm in awe c':
I never knew how much work you put into these, then again you're probably used to it aren't you c; <3
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Wow this is amazing!
It makes me wanna get Photoshop to try it out (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 pm

oMG IM SO GOING TO TRY THIS WHEN I FIND TIME!!! Thank you for posting<33333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 am

This is a wonderful tutorial! I'll definitely try it out if I manage to find some time {though I rarely do} <3 Tysm for posting!
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 pm

thanks for posting! I'll try this out xD
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by harryluvbug Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm

G8 tutorials
harryluvbug
harryluvbug
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 269
Tickets 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 am

You're edits are amazing! I have a photoshop class next semester, soo I hope i can do some cool stuff like you  :]
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:17 pm

new tutorial coming soon~
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Can't wait^
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Oooh yay I'm excited. (:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by tyler__myers Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm excited Smile
tyler__myers
tyler__myers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 102
Tickets 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:50 am

So helpful thanks.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 am

Ewmygash ty <3 this will be so handy!!!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Oh my gosh, please continue! <333

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Ohhh!!!!!!! Nice:)
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:12 pm

This is awesome Very Happy
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:30 am

Thanks for this Smile
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down