Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Stacy<3 Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:10 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 ZpvyiR3

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.........

I was still standing near Fin while i was absorbing what had just happened. I had no idea what was going on and i was just about ready to hide in my room (again).

Finally Fin said 

"“Sorry about all this,I kind of have a nack for ruining things or doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. . . . So, are you an old timer or are you new like me?” 

I looked at her, relieved that she had said something.

"Its ok.....It uh.. doesn't concern me so its fine!......"

i paused to take a breath and consider how awkward what i just said sound.

"I'm new here. i just arrived......How are you...uh.... liking this place?"

I waited for her to reply and wished i had more to talk about.

Someday. I'm gonna get over my stupid awkward anti-socialness.

...................But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:27 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Screen28
ALANA MARIE

"LOOK AT THE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS AHEAD… 

The Gentleman snarled then smiled. I back a little afraid of what he would say. Maybe he wasn’t such a kind person after all. I bet he is just grumpy that’s all. Yeah, he’s just tired. He finally told me 

“I am Instructor Neufario.  Its fine by the way.  If you’ll excuse me, I must prepare the gym for students’ practice sessions.”

He then walked away, I smiled and waved behind his back. I have yet to learn a persons age lat is my age. Oh well I grabbed my brunch and decided to head down to the pool. I took out my map and hurried down there to try to find some new friends to make. There has to be somebody down there. If there isn’t at least I can  play in the water. Maybe there are some foam noodles and surf boards down there too. I hurried down and went inside and said I ran into somebody again I looked up to see who it was and said "Oh my goodness, I mean, sorry I'm so sorry." I think I blushed this is the second time I bumped into somebody maybe I shouldn't hold the flyer in my face as I'm walking.

…INSTEAD OF THE WORRIES AND TROUBLES BEHIND"
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:11 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

“Uh, okay sure.  The hoses sounds fun.”

Sweet!  We can have so much fun just spraying water everywhere and spraying other people.  That sounds like loads of fun right there.  I remember doing that with. . 

“Come on!”

Carter jumped up and bolted for the door.  He looked more excited than I did.

“H-hey!  Wait for me!”

We went through the front door and ran outside into the warm spring air.  Luckily school was almost over.  It felt so great outside.  It almost made me wish that I was a butterfly.  Water shot straight into my face and I was rudely interrupted by a cold waterfall of eye rubbing pain.  I cleaned my eyes and saw Carter with a hose.

“Dude, you are so on!”

Thus, the water wars between kingdom Carter and kingdom Kane had commenced in an epic battle.

“And then he shot left!  Oh!  But Kane missed his mark.  Will he be able to nail Carter square in the face?  Stay tuned when the hose battle retur. . .!  Ack!"

I fell over from someone running into me.  Hopefully I didn't get the poor girl soaked.

"Oh my goodness, I mean, sorry I'm so sorry."

The girl got her map all wet cause of me.  I really gotta watch what i'm doing.

"No no no, I'm sorry.  I got your map all watery."

I helped her up and tried to dry her map, but I ended up ripping it in half cause of the water.

"You should probably get somewhere not so wet.  If you know what I mean. . . "

With that, I sprayed Carter right in the noggin!  Sweetness.

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Mariah34

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

I stepped back so I could get a better look at Skye as he told me  his story. He said he'd been dead since he was six years old, and that even his parents were afraid of him. I can't begin to fathom anything like that. Since he got back up though, he looked much healthier and stronger, and more...there. It sounded like 
he hadn't told many people about this, and I listened attentively as he talked. 

"Sorry...I’m probably annoying to listen to right now. So much for being the strong one around here," he said.

I scoffed before smiling gently. "Are you kidding? Skye, you've been walking around dead for over a decade and managed to not go insane. You're without a doubt the strongest person I've ever met." I looked down, blushing as the last ten minutes caught up with me. "So uh, what about now? Are you...you know?"

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Screen16

Skye October

"I will love you. . .

“Are you kidding?  Skye, you’ve been walking around dead for over a decade and managed to not go insane.  You’re without a doubt the strongest person i’ve ever met.”

Mariah then looked down at the grass and her face flushed a bright red.  As weird as it sounds, she looked beautiful doing that.  I smiled in return to her blush.

“So uh, what about now?  Are you. . . you know?”

“Am I still dead?  I don’t think so. . .”

I felt my chest again to make sure it was actually beating.  Sure enough, it was.  A sigh of relief escaped my lungs.

“I suppose we should go back.  There is no way I can thank you enough for being there for me.”

I gave her another hug and looked back in the direction of the Villa.

“Well, we don’t have to go back immediately if you don’t want to.  It’s pretty nice here.  The warm air, the river, the aroma of flowers.  That’s up to you though.”

Slowly, I walked over to the river and put my feet in.  The water felt cold to the touch.  It was so nice to be able to feel things again.

“So?  What do you say?"

. . .with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:32 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Alana_10
ALANA MARIE

He fell over and I flushed with embarrassment. How could this happen again? I guess I am kinda a klutz; Well, maybe a big klutz. Oh well, you know what they say. I’m not clumsy the floor hates me, tables are bullies and walls get in the way.

“NO, NO, no, I'm sorry.  I got your map all watery." He then went on to ripping my map in half. Oh man, now how am I supposed to get back to my room. How am I supposed to even get a new map. I didn’t look up from it to see where I was going so I barely know what the inside looks like, Oh. I felt a Boo boo lip and a tear threaten.I also knew tat I could not give into sadness.

"You should probably get somewhere not so wet.  If you know what I mean. . . "

Then he sprayed the other guy in the face

“Cool, Score!”I exclaimed. The grass was suddenly filled with flowers. All different types but all of them purple. At least they are the same color. My favorite color in the whole world. 

“Ops, I didn’t mean to do that. I’m Alana Marie by the way what’s yours?”

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:59 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Mariah35

Mariah Harris

He was alive! I still didn't know how or why. Still didn't care. Skye thanked and hugged me again. "Well, we don't have to go back immediately if you don't want to. It's pretty nice here. The warm air, the river, the aroma of flowers. That's up to you though," he said. It was amazing. I could already tell the passive, pointless flirt was gone and replaced with the boy in front of me. He stepped into the little river. "So? What do you say?"

What do I say? I say in less than 24 hours you completely flipped my life around. I say I can't believe you trust me, but I'm glad you do. I say you literally just came back from the dead; you can take as long a break from The Villa as you want. I say you gave me a hope I didn't know I didn't have. I just hope it lasts and I don't wake up tomorrow realizing it was all just a dream.

I shrugged. "Sure," I said. I sat down at the river's edge and pulled my shoes off, sticking my feet in the water. I leaned over and began tracing frost patterns in the river, watching them get whisked away downstream as they melted. It really was nice out here, warm and quiet but for the birds and the wind, unlike that madhouse. We probably should have gone back. Dinner would be served soon. Looking at Skye so peaceful and happy though, I figured The Villa could wait. 

I flicked a finger toward Skye's feet, turning the water around them freezing cold. I laughed as he jumped around in the river. Yeah, dinner could wait. 

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm

((Awwwww!  I'll be home around 7 and post then!  Maybe 9 :/   Maybe we'll have another posting spree.  Who knows? Wink
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Carter20

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

I burst out laughing when some new girl ran smack into Kane before he could spray me square in the face. I couldn't help it. The girl's paper was soaked though, and Kane ripped it trying to fix it. While I was busy laughing, however, he managed to hit me in the face with the water from his hose. Oh, he was gonna get it now.

"Cool, score!" I heard the girl yell as I wiped the water from my eyes. Oh great, another enemy for Kingdom Carter. I was aiming to retaliate without hitting the girl when suddenly what used to be just a plain patch of grass lit up with all kinds of purple flowers. Huh. It was pretty obvious it was the new girl. Not bad.

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that. I'm Alana Marie by the way, what's yours?"

I waved at her from several feet away, not wanting to get any closer to Kane and his rubber snake of watery death. "I'm Carter! Nice to meet you."

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:37 pm

(( I'm so so sorry. I will post soon, having some personal issues, thanks! Smile ))
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

I wanted Mariah to say yes so badly.  The last thing I needed was more drama inside.  This would be a great excuse to escape the life I lived before.

“Sure,” she responded.

Thank goodness!  that made me so happy.  I stood in the water and felt the breeze brush against my cheek.  It was peaceful, until the temperature of the water changed drastically.  I’m pretty sure I yipped a little as I jumped out of the water.  Mariah was just sitting there laughing.

“Is that how you’re going to play now?  Hmm?”

I put my hand in the river and splashed a good amount of water on her.

“How does that feel?”

Maybe a water fight was about to break out.  Who knows?  All I knew was that she looked a little stunned and surprised when I did that.  I replied by smirking and winking at her.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:46 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

“How am I liking this place?  Well so far its been pretty hectic.  Although thats probably because things are beginning to change.  I suppose that fine though.  Change is kind of inevitable.  It is nice to be somewhere that people understand you!”  I began to say.  Until I remembered that I needed to speak to Skye.

“Speaking of hectic, I have to talk to someone who is the definition of the word.  Catch you around.”  I said to this new girl as I walked toward the door.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Mariah36

Mariah Harris

I gasped as Skye splashed me, catching me off guard. "How does that feel?" he asked. I stood up and switched into intangibility just long enough for all the water to phase off of me. He winked and smirked. Oh, so that's how this is gonna go. 

I raised an eyebrow. "You do know who you're dealing with, right?" Water was similar enough to ice. All I had to do was get the temperature as cold as it could go without freezing and it was mine. I raised a wall of water and sent it crashing toward Skye, giggling like a little girl. I hadn't used my ability for fun in forever, probably not since the last time I gave the entire county a snow day so I could have extra study time for exams. Icicles were cool, but snowstorms were way more fun.

Skye sputtered, absolutely drenched in icy water. Now THAT was funny...and sorta endearing. Man, I think I've laughed more today than in the last month.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

Mariah used intangibility to get the water off of her.  That was cheating!  Oh well.

“You do know who you’re dealing with, right?”

Let me think about that one. . .  I’m dealing with the girl I have always joked with and the person that I am currently in love with.  I think I know.  Of course, I didn’t have the guts to tell her that outright just yet.  Maybe one day i’ll tell her like that.  It’s evident that our friendship is growing though.  Mariah was doing something to the water.  It just felt so much colder.  A wall of water hit me square on and wiped me out.  I toppled over into the icy water.  The water was so cold.  I slowly got up from how cold I was and sat calmly by Mariah with wide eyes.

“I learned my lesson.”

That never happens.  There are times when I learn my lesson, and other times that I never learn.  There was one thing missing from this picture.  She’d probably hate me for it, but I never learn in this area of my life.  I side hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek.  Thus, I stunned her and got her wet.

“I believe i’m winning this little competition now.  Good luck."

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:45 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 SmG9mur
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion........

I watched awkwardly as Fin ran off to go talk to someone...? I had no idea what I should do next so I decided maybe I would find Jason and bother him or ask him if he wanted to come with me to go bother somebody else.

I ran down halls until I came to the stairs.

Man this place is confusing!!

I quickly ran up them and searched for Jason's room. How hard could it be to find 1 guys room!? Apparently a lot harder than I thought because it look me a long time to find it. But finally I found myself outside his door. Funny thing was it was just a few doors down from mine. Go figure.

I raised my hand to knock and took a deep breath.

Ok Rin. You can do this! Just knock on the door. 

Finally I knocked and waited for a reply.

...............but that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Alana_11
ALANA MARIE

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that. I'm Alana Marie by the way, what's yours?"

The guy I managed not to run into waved at me and yelled "I'm Carter! Nice to meet you."

“Hi Carter, I like that name it’s really cool. Hey, maybe when you guys are done can you show me to the main office where I hopefully can get another map? If not that’s okay, I can just be a cheerleader; Or you could say, give me a hose, and I can help you get him back” I turned to the guy I knocked over. “What’s your name?”

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Unknow14
Kane Soren

Carter chimed in to talk to the bird lady. I only call her the bird lady cause she looked as pretty as a bird. She was delicate and sweet. It was nice.

“What’s your name?”

“Oh, i’m Kane Soren. Just call me Kane. I’m the animal guy that turns into all. . .”

I would have continued, but I saw Fin run into the forest. She looked urgent.

“all. . .um. . . Please excuse me for a moment.”

I turned myself into a wolf and ran after Fin. A wolf? Really?! Sometimes my powers choose for me. I get to chose one time, then it choses for me. I charged for Fin and caught up with her. Then, I cut her off and changed back.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Where are you going? Do you need any help or anything? Please don’t leave the Villa! It will be so lonely without you! I’m begging you here.”

I got down on my knees and pleaded to her.

“You’re the one that I first introduced myself like that to! You keep this place alive and buzzing and adventurous!”

I then noticed how she looked. She was truly gorgeous like a male bird. I would say female, but they aren’t as attractive. Maybe a butterfly then.

“You are. . .so. . gorgeous. . . I MEAN! Um. . You are just nice to have around hehe. . .”

I reached back for my head and scratched it awkwardly. Even I realized how awkward this was. Well, so much for that! I wouldn’t greet her again in the normal way because she looked urgent. I’ll greet her normally next time I run into her.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:52 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

As I was running out to the woods I noticed the people playing with hoses.  Fun!  But I kept going.  A couple seconds later, I saw a wolf come at me from nowhere!  I was so freaked out.  All I knew to do was run.  All of a sudden, the wolf caught up to me and turned into a human!  I let out a tiny squeak.  That’s embarrassing.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Where are you going? Do you need any help or anything? Please don’t leave the Villa! It will be so lonely without you! I’m begging you here.”

He got down on his knees.

What in the world!  He thinks I’m leaving?  He wants me to stay?!  How crazy.

“You’re the one that I first introduced myself like that to! You keep this place alive and buzzing and adventurous!  You are. . .so. . gorgeous. . . I MEAN! Um. . You are just nice to have around hehe. . .”

My eyes kind of widened a bit.  He really did want me to stay.  I let out a little giggle.  In that moment, I though to myself that I could stay at the Villa forever, that nothing would take me away.

“I’m not leaving Kane.”  I looked at him with a grin on my face.  “I’m just looking for Skye.  I have to settle something with him.  Ms. Phillips told me to talk to him about some stuff.  I mean. . . .  We just got off on the wrong foot and I want to make things right!” 

I looked at his eyes.  This deep brown eyes reminded me of nature.  What am I thinking!  I held out a hand.

“Need help getting up?”  Nice save.  Didn’t want to make it too awkward.  But I can’t help thinking one thing. . .  Did he really think I was gorgeous?  never mind, it doesn’t really matter.  But it does make me have the butterflies!

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

After I went into my room, I started working on my plane again.  After a while, I heard a knock on my door.  I set the blow torch down, forgetting to turn it off.  I turned over to the door and opened it.  To my surprise, it was Rin!

“Hey, what’s up!”  I looked at her for a moment and then realized the major reason I was smelling smoke.  I turned around and saw my blow torch setting fire to my curtains.

“Not again. . .”  I turned around to Rin with a brb smile on my face.

“I’m just going to take care of this, give me a second.”  I walked quickly over to the curtain and tore it down from the hanger rod and looked over to Rin.

“Hey, if you want to sit on the bed, you can do that!”  I turned my attention to the curtains as I threw them in the trash.the fire didn’t go out.  I ran over to my homemade freeze ray and picked it up.  I turned on the power and. .  .

“Why isn’t this working?  I looked at the sticky note on the side.  “Replace dried ice.  Well that isn’t helpful.”  I thought for more solutions.  Great. . .  All I had left was that stupid fire extinguisher.  They’re so horribly made.  I picked it up and sprayed it.  It took a couple seconds, but the fire went out.  I threw the hose into the trash and turned to Rin.

“So what’s up!”  I said with fire extinguisher fumes, soot, and greasy oil all over myself.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 SmG9mur

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.........

Jason opened the door right away, but it seemed he was preoccupied with building something.

The genius had left his blowtorch going and it had set the rooms curtains on fire.

"I’m just going to take care of this, give me a second...Hey, if you want to sit on the bed, you can do that!”

"k..." i replied as i walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I watched Jason keep trying to put out the fire, first by putting the curtains in the trash can, then with an awesome homemade freeze ray that apparently needed new ice, and then with a fire extinguisher.

Finally he finished and turned to me "So what's up!" He asked.

I smiled a little at the the sight of him, He has greasy oil, soot and fire extinguisher fumes all over him. 

"Not much, Just bored out of my mind, I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to do something or if i could help you with anything, if not i understand"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH No socially awarkwardness!!!! NEW RECORD!!!!!

I waited for Jason to reply, hoping he'd let me help him or want to do something with me.

.................But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Mariah37

Mariah Harris

My icy wave knocked him over into the shallow water. He got up, absolutely soaked, and sat next to me. Eyes wide, he told me he learned his lesson." Right...I could see him planning his next move when he grabbed me in a hug, kissing me on the cheek again, while getting me soaked as well. "I believe I'm winning this little competition now. Good luck."

Oh, he was in for it now. I tried to playfully shove him off me but he had that whole annoying super strength thing and wouldn't let go, grinning the whole time. Finally I phased out of his grip and froze him to the ground. "You were saying?" I said, flipping my hair and putting my hands on my hips for comedic effect. 

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Alana_13
ALANA MARIE

“Oh, I'm Kane Soren. Just call me Kane. I’m the animal guy that turns into all. . .” As he was talking he looked away and started backing up. “all. . .um. . . Please excuse me for a moment.”

He then turned into a scary looking wolf and ran off. I turned to carter “Did I do something wrong? I wanted him to be my friend.” I felt a boo-boo lip threatening again and all the flowers wilted back into the grass it was before. Am I ever going to make friends? Nope, I cant think on that. What would Gran Gran Say? Don’t be nervous But instead talk to a friend and they will help you out.

“Are we friends? I’m sorry that was rude. Um can you show me around a little bit? I mean if your not busy. Then I’ll won’t have to use my map and bump into people.” I started rubbing my neck. Why was I so awkward around this one guy? 

I could feel my face flush, I was going to pass out. I started to feel dizzy. Now this is what happens after using my power too much after I eat. I already hungry again. I...I...

“Help...Me...”I said weakly. Everything went black and I went limp.

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:30 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Carter21

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

Kane morphed into a wolf and ran after that dead-controlling girl into the forest. "Does that mean I win?"

"Did I do something wrong? I wanted him to be my friend," Alana said. She looked like she was about to cry, and all the flowers disappeared as quickly as they had come. 

"Nah, it's not you," I told her. She asked if I would show her around since her map was torn. "Uh, sure. Just let me--hey, are you okay?" She looked kinda sick and swayed on her feet before passing out on the lawn. 

"Aw man..." I headed over to her to see if she was alright. She seemed to be breathing okay. Probably just needed to rest after the flower show, but not out in the backyard. I reached out to try and wake her up before I stopped when I realized my hand was dripping wet. I was still completely soaked, thanks to Kane, which would have been fine except I couldn't touch the girl or risk shocking her.

I looked around for the towels I had brought out just to notice they were wet too and wouldn't do any good. Okay, think. Don't panic. This isn't your fault...right? Looking around and not seeing anyone who could help, I ran inside. I hated leaving her out there, but there really wasn't another option.

"Hello?" I yelled into the house. "Anyone? I need some help!"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 7 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

I sat in my room doing nothing.  No makeup for a week and dishes for a month.  That’s such a dumb punishment.  Why would they make ME do something like that?  They know i’m not good at it right?  Maybe I can purposely do a bad job and they’ll make me not do them anymore.  They’re all annoying.  My parents made a mistake of sending me here.  Goodness.

“Hello?  Anyone?  I need some help!”

I know I was suppose to stay in my room, but I might as well respond to the guy.  I opened my door and walked to the top of the stairs.  Carter looked urgent and he was soaking.  He had a nerdy look to him, but Kane was worse in my eyes.  Only because he looked nice but acted like a total idiot.

“What do you need help with loser?  Taking out trash or a water fight?  Or maybe you were dumb enough to trip in the pool.  I don’t really care.  Why do you keep yelling with that wide mouth of yours?"

I was bored.  Might as well make a few friends even if they are all not up to my standards.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

After doing that, she shoved me gently.  I just sat there laughing.  Man, I so got her good.  She sat there for a little before she escaped my hug.  Mariah just phased right through my arms.  I felt a bit disappointed while I hid the disappointed side of me with laughter.  Then, she froze me to the ground.  I was stuck in a laying position.  The ice didn’t help.  It was so cold.

“You were saying?”

She then commenced to brush her hair backwards and place her arms on her hips.  I just started laughing.

“If you’re trying to pull off my signature sexy look, you’re really not doing it very well.  You look more like an adorable plush no matter what you do.  It fits you well.”

I then attempted to break the ice with my strength.  That ice was not budging.  I kept trying to break it, but it wasn’t working.

“Umm. . .when do you plan to release me?”

That was that.  I was stuck in her little trap.

“…with all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kane Soren

She giggled after I finished. Was that over the top? Did I forget flowers or something? Oh! I forgot food! I had to find food quickly so she would stay.

“I’m not leaving Kane.”

Oh thank goodness. . . That made me very relieved and I almost collapsed.

“I’m just looking for Skye. I have to settle something with him.”

I wonder what happened other than lot of running around of people earlier. There was also some fuss going on that I heard when I was playing video games with Carter. That must have been what happened.

“Need help getting up?”

“Oh yeah! Thanks haha. So, you need help finding Skye? I can turn back into wolf form and sniff him out. That would mean I go back on all fours.”

I offered a kind smile and turned back into a wolf. The area had mixed scents. Soon, I picked up Skye’s and Mariah’s scent going in the same direction. I had to stop myself from bolting away from Fin. Luckily, they were not too far away. Only a five minute walk. I turned back into a human.

“They are five minutes north east of us. Ready to go?”

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next