Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Ashley Rose Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Screen36
Alana Marie
“Look to the Hope and blessings ahead...”
After Playing for what felt like hours I started to get hungry. I thought I heard a slight scream but I tried to ignore it. My stomach was growling and I couldn’t ignore it any longer. Suddenly it got extremely cold. Carter dropped his controller and it fell to the floor.

"Alana, stay here. I'll be back." Then he ran out of the room

“Burr, it’s freezing ” Ignoring carters warning, I went into the kitchen and made a Caesar salad. Then I went back into the game room and waited for carters return. My salad was absolutely So good  A;though I was kind of hurt that Carter left without me like he didn’t trust me.

Finally I heard the door open but it was only Mrs Myers. I followed her down the stairs where I saw Mithra get knocked out. I couldn’t help but giggle. I know it is not nice but I needed to laugh. Maybe it would help the situation. Finally after just about everyone agreed to go Miss Phillips spoke up. 

All right, we will have to make a stop before departing this dimension. I would suggest you all gather some things before we leave. I will prepare the car. I doubt that the shadow being will be back instantly. I’d say we have about a half of an hour. Just gather the essentials, we’ve got quite the trip ahead of us.”

I went to my room and packed my backpack full of clothes and my teddybear. I know its stupid but I think we are going to need something happy for the times ahead  Finally I went to where everyone was only realize I forgot my locket. I ran back up to get it and came back to the meeting place.

“I hope your up for what’s ahead, but you can always opt out if you want.” The red head said.

“Hi, I never caught your name. At least I don’t remember it. I don’t want to back out. This is the only place I have. Out their people are bullies, but here we are supposed to be safe. I know I can’t hurt it with nature or animals but Mrs Myers defeated her right. So there is hope. There Is always hope you just have to find someone to share it with. Who knows, Maybe the shadow is just sad.”

I showed her my teddy. “I know I may not be able to use my powers at all. But I can still dream even with all the nightmares because of him.”

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind.”
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Stacy<3 Wed May 27, 2015 7:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 SmG9mur
Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion........

As we walked upstairs, I went to help Jason, But then Skye came and offered to help. I felt a little bit skeptical, but i still let him.

Just before i walked off, Jason give me a kiss on my forehead. I literally felt like i was floating. 

I quickly went to my room and started packing. 

What would be the smartest things to bring? I thought to myself.

I continued packing, bringing things that I thought would help me survive. 

I took a deep breath, then grabbed my bag and exited my room.  

As I took a look around the hall, The Villa seemed creepier than ever. I felt as though something was watching me. 

I shuddered and kept walking, while being careful to be on the lookout for creepy dark ghost thingies.

I even made a light ball in my hand, ready to blast the thing if it came near me, even though i knew it probably wouldn't work. 

Look out darkness. I'm ready to go, and i'm not afraid. (kinda :/)

................But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 8:28 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

Miss Myers led us down the basement, I was in absolute silence. Nothing came out. When she explained down there, I held my breath. I had just came here? Why do I always end up in difficult situation? I was no way going back to my grandfather's after the way he treated me. Period. Everyone jumped in the discussion while I stayed behind. I thought of my mama and my brothers. I miss them terribly.

“Alright, we will have to make a stop before departing this dimension. I would suggest you all gather some things before we leave. I will prepare the car. I doubt that the shadow being will be back instantly. I’d say we have about a half of an hour. Just gather the essentials, we’ve got quite the trip ahead of us," Miss Phillips announced.

Everyone got a head start, starting upstairs, but I stayed back. I hesitated, but followed them. When I got to my room, I let my wood creatures out the window and onto the trees. I wish I was like them. Life would be easier flying. I made sure they were safely out before I shut the window. I started cleaning my room, which had barely anything. It took a second to wrap everything up. I felt my hands and face get a little sweaty, but I continued.

Crying wouldn't help anything. And what about my walk? I slammed my suitcase, which was a loan. I sighed. It would have been better to be locked up in a library than face this. It would been better to talk than face this. My nerves wouldn't let me go. I had to stay, I think. I think they know I'm useless. I have nothing. Absolutely nothing. They could just leave without me. Then I let go and began to cry. I couldn't help it.

..feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

After I had asked Fin about going upstairs, she didn’t seem to really notice how I felt.  It was probably from how much happened so quickly.  I felt so awkward as she talked about how she thought she could only take one person to the shadow lands at a time.  I agreed without thinking as we went upstairs.  Once she left me to go pack, I felt like a lost puppy that was utterly abandoned.  With my emotions taking the best of me, that’s exactly what I changed into.  I struggled to climb the mountain of stairs, but I got up eventually and moped my way to my room.  I pushed the door open with my head, which was hung low from my pain.

How was I suppose to feel with everything happening?  The more I thought, the more I remembered how Skye was obviously dead.  Yet, he just got up like it was nothing.  That was really creepy.  Maybe he turned into some evil dude.  That was it!  Skye isn’t actually Skye.  The shadow dude took over his body!  I had warn the others!  I pranced out of the room with determination and yelled for everyone to stay away from Skye.  Of course, this all came out with yipping and barking; maybe a little whining too.  No one seemed to pay attention to me.  What was I going to do?!  Skye was evil now.  I needed help.

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

“I forgive you by the way.  I know it was an accident.  I t wasn’t even you.” Jason reassured me.  I felt awful from how I flung him across the room.  To be honest, that could have killed him.  There wasn’t anything I could do to repay him for what I did.  

“Would you mind getting my toolbox?”

“Oh, sure.” I replied.  Once I located it on top of his bed, I handed it to him.  Jason then commenced in placing it in a endless bag of sorts.  It was something I had never seen before.  He explained how it was like a Mary Poppin’s bag.  He also said it was like a Tardits?  I don’t know what else he called it, but I didn’t know what a Tardits was.

Fin came over and whispered a few things to Jason before heading off.  I never really knew that Fin was introduced with Jason.  “What was that?”

“It was nothing much, I just need to get a few more things before we leave is all.”

“Gotcha.”  It seemed a little peculiar that they talked, but what did I know about who met with who?

Jason then commenced in packing a few more things before we went downstairs.  We went out the front door and I helped him into the mini bus we had.  “Hey, do you have a needle of sorts?  I have a regenerative property in my blood.  Don’t worry, I’m an O positive blood type.  I’m the universal donor."

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Screen10
Alana Marie

“Look to the Hope and blessings ahead...”

I put my teddy back in my bag. I hope that people saw it. Maybe it will give them hope as well.Oh no, I told carter I was going to stay in the game room. I need to let him know I can’t play Mario Kart anymore. I saw him distracted in the meeting and I don’t think he saw me. I’m little after all. Maybe I should go find him. Maybe I could even help him pack. 

“Excuse me. I’d love to talk more but I forgot something upstairs.” I apologized to the red head. I still couldn’t remember her name. I darted up the stairs. Suddenly I heard a soft cry behind one of the doors. I waited and the crying continued.

“Hello? Are you okay? Can I come in?”

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind.”

(Ps. It’s Claudia door, Hopefully)
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

I laid my head on the pillow. My tears from crying stung my cheeks. I wiped them off. I was useless. I was always useless. Trust me, no one would every kn-

A muttered held behind the door to the hall. I wasn't actually sure what it said, but it said something. Why do I always stick behind on conversation. I jumped off my bed and walked towards the door. I waited and almost turned the knob. I had a better idea.

I was on my tiptoes now and answered in a high pitch voice, "And this is whom?" A ghost! Did the others leave without me?

I ran back and let my face fall, clutching on my pillow again and murmured, "I'm right here. Whatever it is, I'm probably not needed."

Whoever it is, I would be happy to be his/her friend. I have already messed up my chance to have two, so one would just have to do.

..feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:06 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Screen11
Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead…"

"And this is whom?" a voice answered.

I knocked and slowly poked my head in the door.

"I'm sorry if i'm intruding I heard someone crying and thought maybe I could help. I'm could listen if you want to talk or I could have Charles give you a hug. He's my teddy he loves everyone." I said timidly ready to leave if I was uninvited.

"…Instead of the worries and troubles behind."
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Hey guys, quick group announcement!  For various reasons, I will be pulling out of FT.  I won't really be giving my reasons, since it is private information.  You guys can feel free to RP Skye, Kane, Mithra, and any others of my characters.  If you guys want to, I can stick around for 1 more post from each of those characters, but that's all I will be willing to do.  You can expect those posts to be very large ones.  I'll come back on the site every now and then, but not enough to be attached to any formal things on this site.  I apologize for leaving when this RP is unfinished and on the verge of a new chapter.  If you want me to, I can PM any of you some ideas of how to continue this.  I would love to come back and see all the great posts you guys continue to make ^^  Until we meet again <3333

YizelScorpio/Mark~
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm

I hate to see it go, and I wouldn't feel right taking over any other characters...but I'd love to hear your ideas if you don't mind.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

I looked up. Instead of a ghost, it was a girl and she said, "I'm sorry if i'm intruding I heard someone crying and thought maybe I could help. I'm could listen if you want to talk or I could have Charles give you a hug. He's my teddy he loves everyone." Finally, I listened.

I hopped off and came closer. I couldn't help staring at her blue eyes that shine right at me. "Hey," a nice intro would do. "I'm Claudia. I'm sorry if I seem rude, I don't feel too well, but don't worry about me," I managed a smile. "And sure, come on in. I'm not good at talking either."

I studied her closely. She had her bag ready and set. I was tempted to tell her what's wrong, but I remained silent. After all, I would really need a friend in this new life ahead. And this may spoil it all from the beginning.

[I am so, so sorry for not answering, I have been really busy lately. And aww, Mark, I am really sorry to hear that you are leaving. I will miss you & your posts. May God bless your future and your new ideas may keep this roleplay flourish. <3]

..feels the most pain."

Last edited by Pony2418 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 19 Screen12
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead…"

As I walked into the room and ready to leave in a instant I saw a girl sitting on her bed. Tears in her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Claudia. I'm sorry if I seem rude, I don't feel too well, but don't worry about me. And sure, come on in. I'm not good at talking either."

"I'm Alana, Alana Marie. It's great to meet you. How long have you been here? I don't think I've seen you before. At least I don't remember. Do you want to hold Charles? He's really soft."

"…Instead of the worries and troubles behind."
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

She really wanted to be my friend. Wow. If I can keep it up, we can be forever friends. She introduced herself after I did.

"I'm Alana, Alana Marie. It's great to meet you. How long have you been here? I don't think I've seen you before. At least I don't remember. Do you want to hold Charles? He's really soft."

"No, I have certainly never seen you before, either. I have been here almost a week now, but..." I paused and looked down at her teddy bear. "Sure," I shrugged. "At least there's something that can cheer me up." I wiped down my last drops of tears and grinned.

I was forever grateful she stopped by!

[I am so, so sorry about this last post. xD]

..feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19