Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

Skye said he was alright, but I could see there was more to it than that. Why would thinking about his family make him so skittish? I realized I really knew next to nothing about him...I wanted to press for more information, but it really wasn't my place, and I thought we'd all had enough excitement for one day.

The dining room emptied out pretty quick. I think the storm must have scared some of them off. A few seconds after Kane left I heard a sound like something falling, followed by a "Everything's alright over here! No worries guys." Well that sounded suspicious.

I jumped out of my chair and ran toward the stairwell to find Kane crumpled at the bottom of the stairs, unconscious. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled. I turned back to the dining room and the few who came running after me. "He passed out!" Just as I saw the rest of the group round the corner, I heard more thunder, and all the lights went out.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

I felt Mariah knee me in the shin. Hypothetically of course. She did it by looking at me still. Eventually, I will tell her everything. All the events of the day was a lot though. I heard a huge thud in the other room.

“Everything’s alright over here! No worries guys.”

Kane. . . I rolled my eyes. Mariah got up to check on him though. I stood up and she burst back into the room.

“He passed out!”

When she finished saying that, the lights went out. Everything was dark and I couldn’t see anything. I groped in the darkness for a flashlight and finally found one. How I found it, I have no idea. I turned it on quickly and ran towards Mariah. The flashlight shone upon Kane.

“Mariah, hold this.”

I handed her the flashlight and picked Kane up.

“I’m sure he’s just fine. I’m gonna take him to his room. Maybe he just needs a little sleep.”

There was a bunch of lightning outside, so it felt like I almost didn’t need a light. I eventually found his room and opened the door. He was really light for how he looked. Then again, I have the power of strength. I walked over to the bed and put him there. Miss Myers rushed upstairs and lit a candle on his dresser. She checked on him and gave the O.K. for him.

“He’s just the little drama magnet isn’t he?” I chuckled nervously.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

Mariah yelled that Kane had apparently taken a header down the stairs and passed out. My foul mood was wiped away with concern, until the lights went out. I cursed under my breath, remembering the last time I had to restart the fuses in the basement. Not a pleasant experience. I saw Skye carry Kane upstairs and heard Miss Myers say he was going to be okay, grabbed a flashlight, and slipped away from the group and headed for the staircase down to the basement.

"Ughhhhhh." I hated this place. It was dark and damp and creaky and everything else you'd associate with the crawlspace of an ancient house at night. I wiped away some cobwebs at the foot of the stairs and scanned the walls with the flashlight, looking for the fuse box . Some dusty old boxes, furniture covered with drape cloth, a framed portrait of a kangaroo wearing a tuxedo...ah, there!

I opened the cover and placed my hand on the fuses, focused, and sent electricity through the house, repairing the switches. I heard the whine of various systems and machines restart and a faint cheering from upstairs. I smiled. At least these powers could guarantee me a glamorous life as an electrician.

I turned and had just started walking toward the stairs when I saw it. And "it" was all I can think to call this thing. It was...dark, and moving, and not quite solid, and when I tried to shine my light on it, it seemed to...absorb the light. Just looking at it gave me the creeps. It just felt...evil. I backed away from it and bolted upstairs. Whatever it was, I was pretty sure it didn't belong here.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:07 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

After a minute or two of us sitting in the hallway, I thought of something.  People like Mithra are all about labels and one of the highest known labels is Pantene!  I looked over to Rin and said something.

“We’re going to need a new label.  Here’s my plan. . .”  I proceeded to tell her my plan and she seemed to be nodding the whole time.  I ran back to my room, grabbed a random label, “Refresh and Shine” by Pantene, something I made up, and came back.  We then knocked on her door.

“I have a delivery for a miss Mithra from Pantene.  You have been personally selected by Pantene to test our newest shampoo specially designed to make all girls envious of the luscious shine.  Your hair will never need to go to the hair-stylist for split ends again.”  I said this in my best professional voice I could have.

“In a month of use, we will come back and film a commercial for your hair.  You will be payed handsomely!”  I looked over to Rin and smiled.  So far, so good.

Right as I hear Mithra say/do something, the lights went out.  This was even better than I had hoped for!  I spoke again.

“We’re just going to leave this bottle here, I need to get back to the Limo.”  With that, we walked away illuminated by the light of the lightning.  I smiled at Rin, the lightning made everything more luminous.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

I sat in my room for a while; I was bored out of my mind.  The storm had arrived and the lights flickered here and there.  I mean, I enjoy the weather, but this storm was pretty intense.  The trees were really slanted and leaves sped by my window.  A knock on the door startled me out of my mind and I heard an immature voice come from the other side.  Some guy talking about shampoo and from Pantene.  Sadly for the guy, I recognized his voice just barely.  It’s what us sirens are well known for.  Our voices.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY?!  You guys are such losers and are so annoying!  Why did my parents even send me to some place like this?”

As I finished, the lights shut off.  A loud thunder clap shook the house and the windows quaked.  This was quite the storm.  Lots of commotion was happening outside of my room.  The door next to me had voices coming from it.  What was everyone doing in Kane’s room?  As I put my ear to the door, the lights went on and cheers came from the room.  There were only two things on my mind.  Why would Jason think I use Pantene?  I use Sunsilk… it’s the number 2 brand that’s sold over the world while Pantene is 3.  Head and Shoulders is the number one, but I don’t have dandruff problems.  Other than that, why was everyone in Kane’s room?  To be honest, I didn’t care.  All I did was change into my pajamas and sat in my bed staring at the storm.  I don’t sleep well with storms. . .

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:00 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Alana_30
Alana Marie
“Look to the gifts and blessings ahead...”

As I was Reading novel after novel I was beginning to drift asleep in the chair. Suddenly, I heard a crash followed by “Everything’s all right over here!  No worries guys.” I nearly jumped out of my chair, That sure woke me up.

"Oh my gosh!" A different voice cried out "He passed out!" Oh no! Who is it I rush to the door and start running down the hall flashlight in hand. Then the lights then went out. I turned down the hall and hurried down to where the commotion was

“Mariah, hold this.” A third voice called out “I’m sure he’s just fine. I’m gonna take him to his room. Maybe he just needs a little sleep.” I finally caught up to see kane crumpled on the floor.

After carrying kane up the stairs and into a bedroom Skye then said "He’s just the little drama magnet isn’t he?” 

“Here let me help.” I exclaimed over the thunder. I rushed over to kane and opened my locket. The smelling salts were still inside good. I took the locket and held it right under kane’s nose. This should do the trick he should wake up any second now. 

“Can someone get some apple or orange juice please. It helps to give it after they wake up.” I should know I've passed out enough for a lifetime. 

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind” 
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

I woke up with a start and hit my head against bird lady’s head.  Maybe I shouldn’t do that next time.

“I’m so sorry!  I guess I should try not to do that anymore.”

I winced from the pain and noticed that there were a ton of people in the room.  Even Miss Myers was there, but she was grumbling about not helping out with something.  I then noticed that bird lady was closing her locket.  How did I wake up so suddenly?  Everyone seemed to be crowding around my bed.  The last thing I wanted was to pass out again.

“Um. . . thank you for being concerned about me but can some of you guys leave?  I feel really crowded in here and it’s my room so. .”

No one moved immediately when I said that.  They’re just as bad as the morning birds aren’t they?

“Guys, i’m claustrophobic.  Please leave my room.”

I hated being a downer on the party, but I hadn’t gotten over my fear yet.  Maybe one day I will, but that day is not today. I sat there on my bed holding my legs.  I curled into a ball while sitting upright.  I wonder when they’ll find out that I also have amnesia.  The only person that knows about that is Mithra.  She tried to take something of mine and saw me wide awake on the bed.  What doesn’t that girl know about everyone?

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Alana_37
Alana Marie
“Um . . . thank you for being concerned about me but can some of you guys leave?  I feel really crowded in here and it’s my room so. . . Guys, I'm claustrophobic.  Please leave my room.”

He sat there on his bed holding his legs.  He curled into a ball while sitting upright. 

“Are you okay Kane? If you don’t want to talk that’s okay but just know I’m here if you do. You never know, sometimes it helps but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I said in the door way as I was leaving.  

Last edited by Ashley Rose on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

When Mithra replied to us, I knew she wouldn’t fall for anything that easy.  I looked over to Rin.  Out of nowhere, the lights came on.

Looking over to Rin I said, “I didn’t know we had backup systems for the electricity.  Although now that I think about it, it was most likely Carter, I think I heard something about him being able to control electricity.”  I looked around.

“Perhaps we should go to bed.  It looks to be a rough night ahead of us.”

I started thinking about how we could get Mithra.  She would know that we replaced her bottle. . . .  Maybe if I made a clear dye that, when mixed with shampoo, would activate the hair changing chemicals.  It would take longer to get out, but it would work.  If I could make that tonight, then, when she leaves her room tomorrow, Rin and I can pour it in her container.  I looked at Rin once more.

“When we get up tomorrow, I’ll tell you a new plan that will hopefully work!”  With that we said our goodnights and, before she left, I kissed her forehead.

“Goodnight diamond!  You don’t mind me calling you that do you?  Rin is a beautiful name, although I think diamond would be a nice nickname.”  I smiled kindly at her.  Wether she liked the name, she would always be a precious diamond in my life.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

After just about everyone came in after me, everything seemed alright.  Then, the little new girl barged in and assumed command over the situation.  I would be lying if I said I wasn’t annoyed.  How annoyed can you get in one night?  She opened her locket and Kane jumped up and hit his head against the Alana’s.

“I feel really crowded in here and it’s my room so. .”

No thanks for anything?  After a little pause, he made an excuse about being claustrophobic.  I then proceeded to leave the room.  Alana turned back to say something else, but I didn’t pay attention to her.  I was so done with the day. I walked over to Mariah.

“I’m just gonna head to bed.  Hopefully today wasn’t too long.  Good night.”

I gave her a quick side hug and headed to bed.  I made my way to my room and closed the door.  Can’t we just live in a nondramatic home?  Or at least one where everyone doesn’t breath down your neck?  I just pulled off my shirt and went to bed.  The only good part of the day was hanging out with Mariah.  Tomorrow should be better.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:44 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Alana_38
Alana Marie

“Are you okay Kane? If you don’t want to talk that’s okay but just know I’m here if you do. You never know, sometimes it helps but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I said in the door way as I was leaving. 

“Night, hope you feel better.” I said as I left the doorway.

I hurried down to my room, what a day.  So many new people all in one place. Who will know what tomorrow will have in store? I pulled out the scrapbook that my Gran Gran gave me. All the pictures of me and my parents. I wish I knew them, I wonder what they were like. I fell asleep with the scrapbook in my arm dreaming about a time long gone. What would have happened if my parents had lived?

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

Carter must have reconnected the fuses, cause the lights were back on after only a few minutes. Kane woke up quickly too, thank goodness, but he looked kinda “Um. . . thank you for being concerned about me but can some of you guys leave?  I feel really crowded in here and it’s my room so. .” Oh gosh, was it a panic attack? My mom used to have them when I was younger and she would describe it as being very nervous about nothing in particular, and large crowds made it worse. It seemed like Kane was going through something similar, so once Miss Myers gave him the okay I left his room to lessen the stress.

Skye caught up to me in the hallway and gave me a hug. “I’m just gonna head to bed. Hopefully today wasn’t too long. Good night," he said and went to his room. I was about to follow suit and head to my room to get ready for bed when I saw Carter come up the stairs. He looked like he'd seen a ghost; shaky and pale. Maybe it was from overusing his powers to bring the electricity back?

"Carter? What happened?"

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:04 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Unknow14
Kane Soren

Everyone finally left my room except for bird lady.  She looked back with those big eyes filled with wonder.  It reminded me of a new born mouse.  Not in a bad way at all. She offered to talk whenever and wished be goodnight.  It was nice, but I would be ok.  Besides, I could just write it down if I needed to let it out.  I’m not much of a verbal person.  I could always talk to the animals.  They understand me.  The room was empty and I could hear talking outside of my door.  I rushed over to the door and closed it.  I’ll be fine.  I sat in bed doing nothing.  It stinks to have insomnia.  After I did that, I tried laying down.  It still didn’t work. The noise outside of my room settled down and everything fell silent.   I was so tired, but I couldn’t sleep.  After a while, I checked the clock again.

“Only midnight?  I can usually do better than this.”

I sighed.  Suddenly, a crash came from downstairs.  I burst through the door and looked around.  It came from downstairs.  The only room with a person downstairs was Fin’s room.  I swung the door wide open and shock ran through me.  The window had busted into the room and Fin sat there.  There was some blood on the ground and it sounded like she was crying.  Luckily, it wasn’t raining too hard.  I walked over to her and picked her up slowly.

“You’re alright now Fin.  There’s no need to cry anymore.  You are safe now.”

Right then, I remember what she said back in the woods.  I kissed her forehead and carried her out of the room towards the kitchen to get the glass out of her legs and hands.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

As I was sitting on the floor, I heard someone enter my room.

“You’re alright now Fin.  There’s no need to cry anymore.  You are safe now.”  It was Kane.  He kissed my forehead, picked me up, and brought me into the kitchen.  He was being so kind.  Why was all of this happening. . . .  Because of my dream, I was afraid to get close to him.  I didn’t need an outburst of energy or to create relationships here.

He began to clean my wounds from the glass.  It was painful, but necessary.  I looked at him.  He was so kind and loving.  Once the shards were taken out, he grabbed a cloth to wipe away the blood.

“Thank you Kane.”  I said looking down.  I grabbed the cloth from him lightly, making sure he didn’t feel like I didn’t want him to help me.

I sighed, “What were you doing up so late?  I mean, not to seem unthankful, but, I guess, I just. .” I paused.

“I guess I just don’t understand anything that’s going on."

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Kane Soren

After cleaning out her wounds, I began to wash it gently with a damp cloth. When I did, Fin slowly took the cloth away from me.

“Thank you Kane. What were you doing up so late? I mean, not t seem unthankful, but, I guess, I just. . I just don’t understand anything that’s going on.”

I didn’t want to go there right now. There wasn’t any need to talk about my problems. My parents taught me not to talk about them and to hold it all in. Just look like everything is all right. I’ve never opened up to anyone my entire life.

“I agree. I don’t understand what’s going on either. You were sitting on your knees on the ground. Fin, you weren’t crying from pain. I’d know enough chipmunk squeals to know that. The real question is, why were you up so late. I wouldn’t have just sat there looking out the window. I would have been cleaning up the mess. Are you ok Fin?”

As I was talking, I gently took the cloth back to wash her cuts. The last thing she needed was to get her leg infected from some kind of storm or glass disease. I’m not sure if there was such a thing. I carefully began to wash her wounds again.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"Are you ok Fin?”  I looked down as he cleaned my wounds.

“You still didn’t answer my first question. . . .  But. . .  I wasn’t up, actually.  I just had a bad dream is all.”  I thought for a moment.  I couldn’t tell him what it was about, but I know he will ask. . .  So I lied.

“It was about my parents.  They died when I was little.”  A tear trickled down my face.  I may have been lying, but I loved my parents and I was sad about their deaths.

“Anyway. . . .  Why were you up?  I guess you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, I’ll understand, honestly.”  Suddenly, the clock changed to 12:16 and I chuckled a little.

“I know it’s silly, but I guess I’m finally 16!  I hear everything changes at this age.  Honestly, I don’t really believe it, but I don’t mind it either.”

“Thank you Kane"

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 pm

((Please welcome Mariel:) as Alessandra (Alicia) Viviani!  There is still 1 more open slot for anyone who wants to join.))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:10 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani

"take each step slowly and carefully...

I pressed the 'Stop' button on the bus handle; telling the bus driver that this was my stop. As the bus reached a halt, everyone looked so confused as to why any one would have any association with this building. I couldn't even clear it up for them- as I was sent here with no knowledge of why. Grabbing my worn out bag with a few of my belongings carefully, I stood up and walked through the bus aisle. All eyes were on me; analyzing me to see if my appearance had anything to do with the fact that I was getting off at this point. With my head down low, I paid the bus driver the bus fee, said a quiet 'Thank you' and left through the open door. There was no going back.

I made my way toward the interesting building I was sent to. It seemed so unusual, just like me. If I could, I would shock myself to death, but most of my ability to do so had already been used when my phone had died and stopped playing music on the bus. The nerves were killing me themselves, anyway. I approached the front door and opened it slowly; I didn't want to startle anyone. 

"H-Hello?" I asked to see if anyone could help me, or if my parents had sent me to some abandoned structure.

"Hi! You must be new," said an unfamiliar, yet kind lady, "what's you name?"

"Alessandra," I stated quickly, "Alessandra Viviani."

"Okay Alessandra, your room is in 5C"

"Thank you very much"

...You'll arrive happy"
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:57 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion............

Me and Jason pretty much failed at our first attempt at getting the hair dye to Mithra. 

He suggested we both go to sleep and continue in the morning as he had an idea that would take a little more time to make. 

But then just as I was about to head to my room to get ready for bed, Jason asked me if he could call me "Diamond"!

"Goodnight diamond! You don't mind me calling you that, do you? Rin is a beautiful name, although I think diamond would be a nice nickname"

Oh. My. Gosh. What do I say to that!?

I thought quickly, usually whenever a boy flirted with me or was nice to me like that I got really mad at him. But Jason was so different from all the other boys I've met.

I actually didn't mind.

"No...I uh...don't mind at all, thanks...it's a very sweet nickname......"

I trailed off, hoping I sounded semi normal.

Then I started walking to my room but as I passed Jason I gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

"See you tomorrow, and I also have a new plan so maybe one of them will work"

Then I walked to my room and after changing and brushing my teeth, I fell asleep very quickly. 

For the first time in my life, no nightmares or bad memories haunted me while I slept.

..............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

It seemed like everyone was heading to bed by the time I got back upstairs. "Carter?" It was Mariah. "What happened?"

I must have still had a look of horror on my face. Should I tell her what I saw down there? What if she thought I was crazy? "I...there's..." I sighed and tried to relax. "Nothing. It's nothing. I'm gonna go to bed. 'Night." I turned and walked to my bedroom, shutting the door, and heard Mariah's door next to mine close too.
Phew. I'm glad she decided not to push the issue. I was starting to doubt if I even really saw what I think I did.

Regardless, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be getting much sleep tonight. I just hoped tomorrow was be better.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani

"take each step slowly and carefully...

I climbed up what seemed to be endless flights of stairs to my new room. Something felt strange about this new place; there were many secrets I had yet to uncover. Were there others here like me? Once I got to my floor, I roamed the halls until I saw my designated room. I opened the door slowly, just to make sure there were no hidden surprises. Entering cautiously, I realized that this was an ordinary room with two beds. Since it was late and nobody was in the other bed asleep, then this was mine.

Without changing clothes first, I got into one of the beds. Ironically, millions of thoughts surged into my head at once. I had no family, no direction, or any control of my life. Was this place a prison for lonely, lost souls like me? The lady seemed too nice for this place to be such a punishment.

Tomorrow I would find out everything I've been wanting to know. For now, I must rest.
...You'll arrive happy"
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Kane Soren

Fin continued to talk while I cleaned her wounds.  She seemed to have mentally recovered from the events.  The fact about her parents was sad though.

“Thank you Kane.”

I finally looked up at her.  She looked gorgeous sitting there with her messed up hair and ratted up clothing.  Emotions almost got the best of me when I saw her smile.  Fin looked perfect.  I closed my eyes and admitted it.

“I was awake because I have amnesia.  I got it when I was younger and my parents always fought with each other.  Since then, i’ve always had anxiety or my mind was too active to sleep.  I only get an hour or two of sleep every night.  Speaking of which, it’s about bedtime for you.  I’m not one to really share my past to others, but you wanted to know.  Anyway, we should get to bed.”

I picked her back up and took her upstairs to my room.  Then, I set her down on my bed.

“Your room seems out of commission, so you can sleep on my bed tonight.  I’ll be on the floor reading a book or something.  Sleep well!”

I made a bed for myself on the ground and looked at the diminishing storm out the window.  

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Finlay Capricorn

Kane took me to his room for me to sleep after telling me about his insomnia.  After I hit his bed, I fell asleep.  I did have dreams again, just less hectic.

In the morning, I didn’t see Kane.  He must have gotten breakfast.  I looked at the clock and it said 8:37.  Time for breakfast.  Since I didn’t really have anything that fit me, I looked in Kane’s drawer and grabbed out a white hoodie to put on.  I walked downstairs and on my bed, in the guest room, I saw my ragged clothes.  I walked in, put on my arm sleeve and my shorts, it was a nice day, and walked to the dining hall.

Immediately, I saw people.  I grabbed my food and sat at the end of the table nearest to the back door.  The light poured in.  Hopefully, I would get a room.  And maybe a roommate!  I didn’t sleep well alone.  As much as I wanted to, I would probably be a pain.  Just as I was about to eat my fruit bowl, a figure walked up to me.

“Hello there.”  I said putting the fork in my mouth.  I probably should have looked up so not to be rude.  When I looked up, I smiled at the face.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 11 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

aljwefblawjI woke up to another boring morning.  I couldn’t wear makeup and I had to do dishes for a month.  That is such a dumb punishment.  I walked over to the window and saw that the skies were mostly clear and everything looked damp from the rain.  What would today have in store this time?  I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself.  My face didn’t really need makeup, since sirens were known to have an unblemished face and looked divine.  Eyeshadow wouldn’t have hurt though.  I pinned a few roses in my hair and called it good.  After changing into some Nordstrom apparel, I went downstairs to get some breakfast.  

owjheflkajI saw Fin eating too.  She looked absolutely ridiculous in her clothes.  Was she wearing a boy’s hoodie or something?  I sat at another table and began to eat some eggs with strawberries.  There was no way anyone would see me pig out on the unhealthy foods.  There were some other people in the room, but I didn’t pay enough attention to them.  Fin just looked so happy eating like that.  She was the one that got me in trouble in the first place.  I sat there planning what I was going to do to her that would ruin her life.  Everyone had a weak spot.  It was only a matter of time before I found hers.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Alessandra Viviani

"take each step slowly and 
carefully...

I got up the next morning and decided to roam around. Slowly, I climbed down the stairs. Voices were heard from a distance. I decided to follow the voices which led me to a nice looking door.

It was obvious that I was confused and very much lost. Everything was so unfamiliar. Soon, a girl with her head down approached me. Being as shy as I was I didn't speak until she said, "Hello there," and smiled.

"H-Hi," I replied quietly.

...You'll arrive happy."
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next