Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by ValDaKewlest Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 5kqcf7

Annabelle May

"I will try, with all my strength..."

Someone ran over and tripped Rin. Guess they hate her just as much as I thought I did, but I guess I can give her a chance. Everyone deserves a chance.

"Hi....I'm Rin...Rin Storm.....And uh...What's your name?" No, no! She's talking to me? This is exactly what I did so not want! She seems ok, but what if she tries compelling me when I HAVE NO CHARM BRACELET? I start hyperventilating, fanning my face to cool down.

She can not ruin my first week here. I cross my arms and head up one stair.

I hid behind my shall as I hyperventilated, so she hopefully hadn't seen me. I smile casually and tuck a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Annabelle May, you can call me Annabelle."

I reach out my hand for her to shake.

Now I would know the truth. Her powers, what she really thought of me, and that'd determine whether or not we should be friends.

I wait as it looked as if she were hesitating. This girl really did need some friends, so I had to be one for her, just like my mother and father raised me to do. No matter what happens.

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

So much was happening.  First, Rin an I were walking and talking and being hit by fake firearms, then suddenly Mithra tried to trip her.  As Rin was faking falling, I tried to catch and steady Rin.  I didn’t want her to get hurt.  As we were about to head downstairs, we bumped into a new looking girl.  Her name was Annabel and we were getting acquainted.  She seemed nervous around Rin, even though she stretched out her hand for a greeting.  I reached over to her hand and shook it.

“I’m Jason!  I’m sure that handshake was intended for Rin, but I thought I’d spare more awkward moments!”  I laughed a bit trying to lighten the mood.

I felt so weird having two girls here who were extremely uncomfortable around each other.  I desperately hoped Rin would say something before my face began to hurt from smiling.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Carter27

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

Mariah left, and everyone else was talking about something. I think I heard the words "green hair," whatever that meant. I saw Alana go downstairs and it was if someone had smacked me in the face. I remembered she had said something about trying to help.  There's another potential friend I probably messed up. I hoped she didn't think I was ignoring her...oh who am I kidding, of course she does. She was trying to be nice, and here I was freaking out about people passing out left and right and electrocution and freaky shadows in the basement...

I froze as I remembered the shadow. I kept bouncing back and forth between 'real' and 'imagined' on that one. I could still see it when I closed my eyes, sucking in the light of my flashlight.

Finally I noticed the hallway had cleared out and I was alone. I headed for the stairs, but saw Rin, Jason, and, what a surprise, another new blonde girl standing at the top. Mithra walked by and tried to trip Rin, but she gained her footing back. I got close enough to hear what Jason was saying. "I'm sure that handshake was intended for Rin, but I thought I'd spare more awkward moments!" Think you just made it even more awkward, dude.

Trying to make a better first impression than I had on most of the new people, I waved and smiled to the blonde. "I'm Carter. Nice to meet you."

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:31 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

I got up and passed some people on the stairway.  Kane followed me, still as a little panda.  We came down and Kane climbed up on a chair.  I grabbed us a salad and set it on the table.  I didn’t know if he was a vegetarian or not, but I was, so I got him the same thing as me.

“I hope you like salad!”  I said to Kane.

I smiled at Kane.  He looked so adorable as a red panda!

I looked out the window as I ate my salad.  The day looked so lovely.  I was quite scared about everything that had been happening.  All the dreams that had been going on were staring to worry me.  It felt like I might possibly be wearing my worry on my face.  Whatever was going on, I wasn’t sure if I could tell anyone, but I know that I needed to do something about all of this.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Mariah45

Mariah Harris 

"The only time you should ever look back..."

I ran into the dining room and slammed the door behind me. I took a deep breath and locked the door before realizing Fin was there, along with some kind of anim--oh. Kane. They both looked scared. That when I remembered I was still holding my ice dagger.

"Uh, sorry," I said, reabsorbing the ice energy and making the knife disappear before unlocking the door. I tried to ignore my embarrassment as I got some leftovers from the kitchen--man, I really loved Chinese food--and sat down at the table with my food, all while trying to get my heart to slow down. "So, um, is Kane okay?" I directed my question to Fin since the person in question was a red panda at the moment.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

Fin set some salad before me. I crawled onto the table and I sniffed it some more. The smell was interesting. Before I knew it, I had crawled into the salad and I was upside down in my bowl. There was dressing all over my fur. I smiled the best that I could and ate my food upside down. Fin looked a bit depressed. Maybe crawling into my food was a good idea after all. I got out of it and started licking off the dressing. It tasted so good. The next thing I knew, Mariah burst into the room and slammed the door shut. She also might have possibly had an extremely sharp knife looking thing in her hand. Mariah apologized for it and got some lunch. Mariah then began to ask Fin about me. Suddenly, a weird tingly feeling rushed through my body. This wasn’t good. I was starting to change back and I was on the table. Getting off the table in time wouldn’t work. Then I changed. All at once, I turned back into a human and ended looking up at Fin’s face. I let out a nervous chuckle. The sauce still covered me all over. It didn’t feel good at all in human form.

“I hope that didn’t ruin your guys' lunch too much.” The next think I knew, I was laughing my head off. That was pretty fun. By the time I stopped laughing, I realized how exhausted I was. The sudden urge to just fall asleep kept calling to me. If I knew what was good for me, I wouldn’t listen. So, I rested my eyes while on the table; sealing just about everything out that was around me.

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Alana_10
Alana Marie
“Look to the gifts and blessings ahead...”
Rin was laughing at the top of the stairs and then the laughter stop. I heard a door slam, then I heard talking. After a long moment of awkward silence I heard my stomach rumble. 

“Well, I’m going to go get some lunch, your welcome to join me if you’d like” I said to Alecia. I walked to the dining room Kane and the red head were sitting next to each other. Mariah sitting across from the redhead. I entered the room and threw together a caesar salad from the fridge. I sat down next to Mariah and introduced myself to the redhead.

“Hi I don’t think I we have officially met. I’m Alana, what is your name?”

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind” 
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:29 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani
"Take each step slowly and 
carefully...

“Well, I’m going to go get some lunch, your welcome to join me if you’d like," offered Alana.

"Okay," I accepted.

I walked in with Alana to the dining room. There were already a few people there when we arrived, although I only knew Mariah of them. I really hoped she still wasn't upset over what happened with Skye, as it was an accident. After getting a small salad, I sat down next to Alana. Alana introduced herself to the unfamiliar people, while I simply smiled at them.

Although I had no electricity left, I felt the need to shock something. I kept it all inside, if there was any. I would go to my room later and see.

...You'll arrive happy

Last edited by Mariel on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:23 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

Kane had gotten on the table and played in his salad bowl, licking himself off as he was along.  Suddenly out of no where, he turned into a human again.  He was covered in salad dressing and smiling on the table.  After shutting his eyes and smiling wide on the table, a couple of newer girls walked in.  I remembered Mariah’s question and looked at her.  I forgot about it a bit when Kane grew full sized on us.

“Kane is fine, he just had a bad dream after falling asleep in the woods!”  I smiled at Mariah.  I wasn’t lying to her, I just didn’t want to worry the entire world about what all was happening.

The couple of girls came over and sat down in front of Kane, Mariah, and myself.  After a girl named Alana introduced herself, and the other girl sat awkwardly smiling, I realized how self conscious I was.  This past day, I have been hanging out with Kane and Mariah and I had forgotten they were strangers.  Here I was, realizing I had friends and new people came along.  I feared making a bad impression, but I knew I would no matter what.  I felt nervous.  I looked over to the girls.

“I-I’m Fin.  It’s nice to meet you.”  I smiled for them to be courteous.

I felt so terribly self-conscious!  I was skinny from my lack of food and nourishment, I had terrible red hair, I had a small bloch of freckles on my nose, and I was still exhausted from shadow-traveling that far distance.  I wanted to pass out, but I knew I wouldn’t.  The one thing my parents HAD to bless me with. . . a working, well functioning body.

My hands were under the table and I kind of fiddled with my fingers.

I looked over to the girl next to Alana.  I couldn’t be rude, I had spoken to this other girl!  I knew how girls acted when they weren’t included.

“What’s your name?  I think I saw you earlier this morning in the dining hall.  I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to either of you yet, I guess I’ve been a little busy.”

I was pretty quiet towards them.  i felt even more embarrassed about that.  So many things were going through my mind which made me loath myself.

Why couldn’t I just be normal and not hunted by stupid dreams saying they’ll kill my friends. . .

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 SmG9mur
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion.........

The blonde girl seemed a little bit scared of me. Of course, she had every reason to be. 

I was a freak. My powers made me a freak. Everything about me made me a freak. That's what I had grown up hearing. I wasn't called Rin while I was in my grandfathers custody. 

They always called me freak. 

I tried to take a deep breath as a faintly heard Jason say "I'm Jason, I'm sure that handshake was intended for Rin but I thought I'd spare more awkward moments"

Memories that I had been trying to block out resurfaced. I felt terrible. 

One second I was having fun with Jason and now this. 

This is why I don't try to make friends. 

I tried to get a grip and in a shaky voice I replied

"Well, Jason, as usual you've succeeded in making it more awkward. Congratulations!"

Then I turned to Annabelle and tried to ignore the pain in my stomache.

"It's really nice to meet you....." I started weakly "we should really....hang out...sometime".

And that's when I suddenly couldn't hold it back anymore. I felt so dizzy as the memories came back. I fell to the floor and blacked out. 

Ugh. I dont need people worrying about me. Good going Rin. You just HAD to think about all this.

The last thing I remember seeing was Jason and Annabelle. Then everything turned black and I opened my eyes to find I was in a strange, yet familiar place.

Then it hit me. This was the lab in my grandfathers estate. I was watching scientists torture a young girl with raven black hair and a very familiar face. 

I was standing in the middle of a memory, a memory that needed to be forgotten. 

................But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:46 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

“Well, Jason, as usual you’ve succeeded in making it more awkward.  Congratulations!”

What was that?  Rin had never spoken to me like that before.  I felt a little bad about it.  Is everyone ganging up on me to make me look like an idiot or something?  Because it was working. . .

After Rin introduced herself and spoke a bit, I had been looking down, I noticed something sounded wrong in her voice.  When I looked up, she was passing out.  I caught her.

“Woah!  You okay Rin?  Rin?”  She was out cold.  I looked at Carter and Annabelle with worry.  I had no idea what was going on.

Great. . .  Now someone I actually care about is unconscious.

“I’m going to take her to her room.”  I said to the others.

I was trying to hide it, but I was incredibly frightened.  I had a lot of feelings for Rin.  When she got upset with me, I felt useless.  I wished we could just be fighting with our helicopters again. . .

I brought Rin to her room and tucked her in her bed.  I made her look as comfortable as I could.  I brought over a chair and sat down.  I didn’t care about making myself look better, she just needed someone right now.  I needed to be there when she woke up, even if it took a month, I wouldn’t leave her. . . .  Never would I ever leave her.

Looking at her face, I knew she was going through a lot of pain.  She needed someone, and I would be that someone for her.  Even if she pushed me away.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:14 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

My hiding spot didn’t work out so well.  Mithra threw a fit when she found out I was in her room.  “Mithra, this isn’t what it looks like!”

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!”  Mithra needed to hear what I overheard.  Jason and Rin had planned something.  How they would accomplish it, I didn’t know.  “Mithra, I heard Jason and Rin talking about being happy to see you in green hair.  I think they are planning to turn your hair green!”

Mithra looked at me with her death glare look.  She wouldn’t listen to me.  Defeated, I got out of the shower and left her room.  “Fine, let your hair turn green.” I shouted through the door at her.  That’s what people get for not listening anyway.  I was going to go get some lunch when I saw Rin pass out.  There was no way I was going to try and help anymore people that pass out.  No thank you.  I came into the dining room to see Kane on the table.  Miss Myers would throw a fit to see him on there.  Other than Kane covered in dressing, that was the only odd thing out.  I got myself some chinese leftovers and sat a chair or two away from Mariah.  It wasn’t to ignore her or anything, just to get a breather.  That’s all I needed right now.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Mariah45

Mariah Harris 

Before Fin could answer me, Kane turned human in the middle of the table, covered in salad dressing. "I hope that didn't ruin your guys' lunch too much," Kane said before collapsing in a fit of laughter and eventually falling asleep. Thankfully I was used to his antics, otherwise what was left of my appetite would have disappeared. 

"Kane is fine, he just had a bad dream after falling asleep in the woods!" Fin said. A bad dream? Last I checked, nightmares didn't cause people to black out and have to be carried to their rooms. I didn't have time to think too much about it though, cause Alana and Alicia came in the dining room for lunch. They chatted with Fin for a bit. I smiled at them but sort of ignored them while I ate. 

Suddenly Skye walked in looking sort of angry. Without saying anything to anyone, he got food and sat a few seats away from me. Did I do something? I hoped he wasn't mad at me. Eventually the anger seemed to melt and he just seemed sad. I decided if he wanted to be alone to not intrude on his space. That's one social concept I completely understood.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:14 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Alana_11
Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead…"

Alicia sat down next to me and smiled. 

I-I’m Fin.  It’s good to meet you.” The red head introduced. Fin then turned to Alicia “What’s your name?  I think I saw you earlier this morning in the dining hall.  I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to either of you yet, I guess I’ve been a little busy?” 

Here we go again, more people ignoring me I turned to Skye
“Hi, how are you this morning? Are you okay?” I said as I noticed he was sitting away from the group. “I saw you fall out of your chair at breakfast... And I just wanted to make sure you weren’t hurt to bad.”

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:26 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

Once Skye left my room, I was relieved.  I got grumpy when I couldn’t shower.  Why on earth was he saying I would get green hair?  He’s probably turning into a nutcase too.  With that, I got ready for a relaxing shower.  I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and it smelled different than normal.  The bottle was also in a different place than before.  I quickly washed it out starting to rethink what Skye was saying.  My apple blossom shampoo was there to save my neck.  I used the expensive shampoo and finished washing.  The mirror was foggy so I didn’t notice how I looked yet.  Some clothes were already set out for me to wear and I walked back into the bathroom.  

The fog had cleared and I began to blow-dry my hair.  By then, I realized something different about my hair.  It had light green highlights in it.  I let out a scream and ran out of the bathroom.  Hopefully no one heard the scream that much, or they would be really hurt right now.  I wouldn’t have minded if it was Jason or Rin.

“JASON ORVELLO, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

I looked up slightly from the table to Alana. I wasn’t up for an overly chipper person talking to me so I looked back down. It really wasn’t a good idea to do that to a girl of her age. She looked a little unstable to me. Alana was probably 9 years old or something. Then again, 9 year olds aren’t allowed to be accepted into the Villa. Kane seemed to be out of it on the table. I wish I was that out of it right now. Yelling came from upstairs a while later. I just decided to ignore the familiar female voice.

“…with all my heart."

(Short posts are short.)
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Alana_12
Alana Marie
Skye slightly looked up at me then looked back down. Then there was yelling from upstairs. I have had enough.

“If you don’t want to talk then just say so, You don’t have to be mean about it. I was trying to make sure you were okay. I may be 14 but that doesn’t mean that I am I child. If you don’t want to be my friend then fine. I will stop trying. If you need me I’ll be playing Mario Kart.” I cried as I ran off to the game room. I was done with everybody ignoring me. Maybe I was just tired and needed to calm down. It had been a long day after all. 

After a couple rounds of Mario Kart I started to feel better. Maybe at dinner I’ll apologize but I’m not up to it just yet.

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:39 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Unknow16
Alessandra Vivani

"Take each step slowly and carefully...

“I-I’m Fin.  It’s nice to meet you.”  said a girl with red hair sitting at the table, “What’s your name?  I think I saw you earlier this morning in the dining hall.  I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to either of you yet, I guess I’ve been a little busy.”

"I-it's fine," I replied shyly with a kind smile, "My name's Alicia,"

I hoped to have left a nice impression on her. I didn't want to startle her like I did to Skye or Mariah.

"And w-what's your name?" I asked the boy next to Fin even though it was risky, as I hated being judged.  Immediately, I regretted speaking. Everyone was going to judge me because I had put myself on the spot.

"...You'll arrive happy"
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:44 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 SmG9mur
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion.......,

I was still in the middle of my flashback. People walked around me and it was as if I was watching a movie. A movie of my life.

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't stop watching my younger self get punished for being difficult. It hurt to watch but I couldn't tear myself away.

Suddenly her screams got louder. My screams got louder.

And I woke up with a start.

Jason was sitting next to me and I was in my bed in my room. Then I heard somebody continue screaming. Oh. My. God. It's Mithra!

I turned to Jason who seemed to be very concerned about me

I remembered everything I had seen in my flashback. I wanted to just cry. But instead I hugged Jason 

"Jason! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that the way it came out.... And I know I will never be able to take it back...and I'm so so sorry!" 

As I finished what I was saying I started crying, the images of myself being tortured and electrified were still fresh in my mind. 

Then Mithra yelled out Jason's name. Oh. No! Jason's gonna get into trouble and it's all my fault!

I quickly let go of hugging Jason.

"Jason I think our prank worked...and now probably because of Skye, Mithra knows we did it! I don't want you to get into trouble. It was all my idea!"

I was terrified. More terrified than I had been watching myself in the flashback. What was going to happen to Jason!? I didn't want him to have to suffer because I don't know how to control myself. 

Jason. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. 

...............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:49 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

There was talking in the air as I continued to rest my eyes. Commotion was all over the place today. It sounded like bird lady stormed out of the room when I was asked a question.

“and w-what’s your name?”

I sat up and observed the girl across the table from me. She might have thought that I was a nutcase for laying down on the table. I nervously chuckled.

“I’m Kane, like a walking cane. I don’t have any food for you so I apologize for an unwelcoming introduction to who I am.” I gave the biggest smile I could manage and started wiping off my face with my shirt. My hair was covered in dressing too. I slid off the table and sat down. I looked over to my right to see Skye sitting right next to me. He was just a grumpy owl today instead of a peacock. Skye would get over it eventually. I looked past him at Mariah. “Is he ok?” I whispered towards her. When I asked, Skye looked up at me. I skidded away towards Mariah. I didn’t want to get him angry. Fin probably had a way with guys, so I wasn’t worried about her.

“Is Skye ok or is he just Mr. Grumpy-Pants today?"

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."

((I'm gonna be in a car all day today and tomorrow so idk the next time I post. Enjoy!))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Jason Orvello

I was just looking down thinking about what was going on that morning.  Somehow things were just so much more hectic than usual.  I felt really bad about everything I had said.  I looked up and Rin started to rouse.  She opened her eyes and started hugging me and crying.  I didn’t know what to do, so I just tried to be kind and encourage her.  I hugged her back and reassured her.

“Hey, it’s okay!  I don’t really care about Mithra.  If I get in trouble, it won’t be that bad!”

It was all my idea!”  I held her away so I could see her eyes.

“Everything is fine!  I understand it was your idea, but I don’t really care if I get in trouble!”  I smiled at her.

“Don’t feel bad about anything!  It’s not your fault.  Try to get some rest, you’ve been through some crazy stuff.

I laid her back gently hoping she would start to feel better.  I felt like a real jerk.  I really hoped she didn’t hate me.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Alessandra Viviani

"Take each step slowly and carefully...

“I’m Kane, like a walking cane. I don’t have any food for you so I apologize for an unwelcoming introduction to who I am.” said the boy with a smile.

"It's fine," I replied casually. I didn't understand why he would feel the need to give me food, but maybe it was a cultural thing that I didn't understand. After all, there are many things I didn't know about the people here.

I ate my salad and asked no more questions. It tasted nicely. Still, I had yet to get used to everything and everyone. Back at my old home, I was almost never allowed to leave my room. Now, I get so many freedoms.

"You'll arrive happy."
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Mariah Harris 

I had mostly zoned out, not listening to any of the conversation until I heard a scream coming from upstairs. A painful feeling in my ears meant it could only be one person. I tensed in my chair, remembering the library incident, until I heard the rest of Mithra's cry: "Jason Orvello, I am going to kill you!" Realizing there was no real danger (well, except to Jason) I relaxed and started picking at my food again. I missed what Alana said to Skye, but his response must not have been good because she stormed out of the room, upset.

I started paying more attention so I wouldn't seem like I was intentionally ignoring everyone. Alicia was introducing herself to Kane, who finally started cleaning himself up. He looked over at me and whispered "Is he ok?" He was probably talking about Skye considering he was the only other "he" in the room. Skye heard him and glared in Kane's direction. Kane slid into the chair next to mine. "Is Skye ok or is he just Mr. Grumpy-Pants today?" I found it weird that he would ask me. How should I know?

I shrugged. "Haven't really talked to him today," I said. Which was only half lying since we talked about...oh. What if that DID have something to do with it? I remembered the sudden liveliness Skye had once his heart restarted...would the opposite happen now that he was dead again?

I looked at my half-eaten leftovers. They may as well have been rat poison the way my stomach was turning.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:09 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Alana_13
Alana Marie
After I played a few rounds moo moo meadows on Mario kart I began to feel better. My favorite part was the jump. It made me smile when princess peach would twirl Around. Then I played rainbow road. I’ve heard stories from my foster siblings of how it was the hardest course on earth. It couldn’t be that bad could it? Oh boy was I wrong, I couldn’t even stay on for 5 seconds. This is so frustrating, okay what is up with me today? I mean I normally am so happy. It all started when. I stopped playing. It had all started when Carter Ignored me. I thought about it. Maybe I do have feelings for Carter. Every time he comes near me; my heart goes a thousand miles an hour. When I see him look at me; my heart leaps into my mouth. Maybe I... No! I may have feelings for him. He may have saved me, when I fainted. There is no way I can like him. I may have feelings for him nut just friends till he shows interest. Not again, Never again. I thought back to when I was in third grade. 

~Flashback~
There was this really cute guy named Zach. I wanted to sit next to him every minute. Then one day I told him how I felt. He laughed at me. He said that we were not even friends. That there was no way. That that even if we did get together; that he would never marry me. I was crushed. how could anyone be so mean. I ran home to Gran Gran. I told her what happened

“Shh, Shh, It’s okay. I have a secret for you. If you really want someone and they love you back. That is what love is. Love is not a feeling, It is an action. Every time you think you love someone ask yourself this. Are you willing to spend every second of the day with him, Even if he smells? Are you willing to cook for him, even if he never cooks for you? Are you willing to die for him, even if he wont do the same?”

I looked down “No.” 

“Then he isn’t the one. Don’t give him the satisfaction of you worrying about him. If it is real love they will come to you. Okay? I’m not saying it won’t hurt. I am saying that it will be worth every second.

I looked up with tear filled eyes and smiled. “Thanks Gran Gran”
~

I went upstairs and saw carter and a new girl.  “Hi, I’m alana what is your name?” I said to the girl with flowing blond hair. She was beautiful.

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:39 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 15 Carter27

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

((sorry valerie))

Suddenly Rin started to fall over. Jason caught her and took her to her room, thankfully so it was just me and the new girl.

The blonde introduced herself as Annabelle. She had gotten to the Villa the previous day and stayed to herself, which is why I hadn't seen much of her. We chatted for a little while, then Alana came over and introduced herself, and Annabelle repeated her name. After a few minutes Annabelle excused herself and left.
Alana looked kind of tired. I wondered if she was okay. I heard Mithra screaming something earlier, and some other yelling coming from the dining room. The Villa had seen more drama in the past two days than it had in the entire six months I had been here. Fainting and relationships and shadows and--oh not again. I tried
to force the thought out of my mind, but it didn't work. It was like I could see the cloud just out of the corner of my eye. It was when I tried to focus on it--which normally made it go away--and it stayed in place that I really started to freak out. 

I started backing away from the stairs. Thankfully the cloud didn't move, but Alana was still standing there oblivious. She's going to think I'm crazy. I probably am. I wasn't going to chance it though.

I grabbed her hand. "Don't ask, just come with me." We took off down the hall and away from the smoke.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next