Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:54 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

I stormed out of my room and barged into Jason’s room, but no one was there. I checked a few of the other rooms and found them in Rin's room. There he was babying Rin.  “Who do you think you are changing people’s hair color?!  I could sue you for this.  Even better, I could tell Miss Myers ALL about this and she’d kick the snot out of you.  That’s probably what I’m going to do with you twerps.”  With that, I slammed his door shut.  What made him think that he could just do that?  He’s not a king.  If anything, he’s just a baby.  I stormed towards the stairs and walked through something.  If there was anything there, I didn’t notice.  I looked for Miss Myers for a while and finally found her in the laundry room again.  

“Miss Myers, Jason Orvello dyed my hair green.  I thought harassing was against the rules!  My parents thought this would be a good place, but it has turned out to be the worst orphanage ever.  This isn’t even a boarding home or anything.”  I was so ticked off.  If nothing was going to be done, I was going to be done with the Villa.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:17 pm

((Fixed what room Mithra entered.  Whoops))

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen21
Lizzy Myers
“People should be sophisticated and proper…

I decided to get some fresh air before I finished up all the laundry from yesterday.  The breeze felt cooler than before.  Storms usually brought better weather after them.  Other times, they would bring hot sticky temperatures that brought all the mosquitos out of their hiding places.  Luckily, that is not what this storm did.  Flowers could be smelled from a while away and the air was a good mid sixty.  After a good while, I returned to the Villa and finished folding the clothes.  Before I decided to put the clothes away, I ordered a few pizza’s for everyone and hung up.  Mithra’s voice startled me as I hung up the phone.  I turned to her and she had green highlights.  To be honest, it looked quite flattering on her.

“I will talk to him about it.  Mithra, Jason is just a teenage boy.  They do things like that.  Your accusation of suing Jason is just like you suing a brother.”  I smiled at her and left before she could say another word to me.  Hearing her voice was painful enough.

I walked up the stairs and peered into Jason’s room.  No one was there.  I checked other rooms and found Jason in Rin’s room.  Rin was crying while Jason was comforting her.

“Children, what happened?"

…but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ValDaKewlest Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 5kqcf7

Annabelle May

"I will try, with all my strength..."

As soon as I realized what had happened, and that someone had to bring Rin back to her room, I ran downstairs. 

I know I shouldn't get involved, but someone has to help. 

I run as fast as my feet can carry me, heading toward the laundry room where Miss Myers supposedly was. I had no idea who she even was, but I heard she works here or something. I pass by the dining hall and see Kane who was passed out on the table. Can this day get any weirder?

Stifling a giggle, I find the laundry room and take a breath.

If only I could stop. It's like I was a car and the brakes were disabled. I ran straight ahead and saw a figure with its glasses. Miss Myers.

When I approach the door, I have no idea how, but I managed to be running the fastest I ever had.

"Miss Myers! Miss Myers! I think Rin Storm is h-"

Just then I crash into someone else. She looked oddly familiar. It's the girl who tripped Rin! It's Mithra!

I rub my head biting my lip to keep my self from yelping. "Ouch!" I say awkwardly holding my arm and scowling at Mithra.

Why do I do these things?

"To love you forever."
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Alana_14
Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead…"

I went upstairs and saw carter and a new girl.   “Hi, I’m alana what is your name?” I said to the girl with flowing blond hair. She was beautiful.

Carter Started backing away from the stairs. Then I felt it, all the flowers were shivering in fear. Something was very wrong.

Carter grabbed my hand and said "Don't ask, just come with me." After we went a while down the hall I started feeling dizzy. I was getting tunnel vision. 

“Locket” I said then I passed out. As I was passed out I saw him. My foster family, No matter how I would run or cry I couldn’t get away. I started to yell at for help. Everything in my dream went black. I couldn’t open my eyes. 

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind”
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Carter27

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

We went a ways down the hall. I didn't know where I was going, all I could think about was getting away from that thing. 

At the worst possible moment, Alana stopped unsteadily. "Locket," she whispered, then passed out on the floor. Again. Really? Now? I found the locket around her neck, tore it off, and opened it. Seeing no pictures, I gently sniffed it-smelling salts. Remembering all the mystery books I read as a kid, I held the locket near her nose and waited for her to wake up. We really needed to get moving to somewhere safe. I knew everyone else was scattered around the Villa, but they could take care of themselves if that thing started on the offensive. I doubted Alana's flowers on the other hand would do her any good.

"Come on, wake up!"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:53 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Alana_15Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead…"

“Locket” I said then I passed out. As I was passed out I saw him. My foster family, No matter how I would run or cry I couldn’t get away. I started to yell at for help. Everything in my dream went black. I couldn’t open my eyes. 

"Come on, wake up!" I could hear someone say in the distance. 

My eyes fluttered open as I yelled “Carter!” I looked around and saw carter. Okay, I’m okay. “Where are we going? My locket.” I graped for where my locket was and it was gone. I looked and saw carter had it in his hands. “May I have my locket back now?”

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind”
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

Mithra ran into the room I was in and yelled at me.  I didn’t know what to say!  Her hair looked crazy though!  That made me smile a bit.  I looked over at Rin and smiled/laughed a bit.

“That was some interesting hair!”  I said laughing.  She looked a bit disconcerted, but nothing a good laugh over Mithra’s hair couldn’t fix.

I kissed her forehead and checked her temp.  She seemed to be just fine, I was still worried for her though.

“I’m going to het us some water and you a little snack.  You probably lost a lot of energy that you need to regain.  I hope fruit and some shredded meat will be fine.  I’ll just bring up a tray of stuff.”  I smiled at her, hoping she would be alright.

“I’ll be back in a minute.”

I waked out of the room, caught my breath, and walked to the kitchen.  I gathered up a nice looking tray with water and a few flowers.  I had just set down the tray when Ms. Myers walked in.

“What happened children?”  She looked concerned.

“Everything’s fine Ms. Myers.  In isn’t feeling well, so I decided to take care of her.”  I smiled to make things a bit better.

“I think she’ll need some close watching because I’m still a bit worried it might happen again.”  I looked at Rin.

“Oh!!  By the way, I also played a prank on Mithra, it’s only temporary, it should last about a week.  She’ll have those neon green highlights for a while.”  I smiled.

“Just thought you should know.  If you want to put me on garden duty or anything you can, I don’t care much, but I also need to take care of Rin.  I’m sure you’ll know what’s best."

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!

((Sorry for the late/small post.  I've been busy and I don't have a lot of brain juices Razz))
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

After people left or weren’t paying much attention to anything, I decided to leave as well.  There was a bunch of commotion going on upstairs.  Most likely another fainted person and people running from nightmares.  I walked outside and felt the sun on my face and the wet grass on my feet.  There were many thoughts running through my mind, but all I wanted to do was curl up on my mothers lap while she brushed my hair and sang something to me.  I’m pretty sure that’s what mothers are supposed to do at least.  I never really knew her, but my imagination of her was pretty much wonderful.  All my life I’ve been hiding everything, trying to stay “strong”.  I walked around until the image of that face came into my mind again.  I stumbled from fright for a moment, but kept walking.  I sat on a hammock and dozed off, maybe I’d be able to get some rest.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:41 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

Mariah shrugged and responded that she didn’t really know. Why was he so grumpy?  Then again, the Villa has really been more active lately, so who am I kidding?  I got up from the table to rest my head on Fin's head, but she left.  She started to concern me more. I hope she was ok. I heard a little panic outside of the dining room.  “Excuse me guys.  I gotta take a shower from all of this salad dressing.  Later!”  I waved at everyone and left the room.  I closed the door gently to not alarm anyone.  As I turned around, there was some kind of shadowy thing in front of me.  What on earth. . ?  The shadow thing dissipated and left.  Was something going on here?  Nothing like the has happened before.  I looked upstairs and heard talking.  Fin had left that area and I felt torn as to where I should go. Fin needed help and the people upstairs sounded like they needed help too. There wasn't really a good choice. I rushed upstairs and found Carter and Alana.  Alana seemed to have passed out and Carter seemed urgent.

“What’s going on guys?  What was that shadow downstairs?  It’s gone now, but I’ve never seen it before."

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
((On vacation.  Not RP’ing much.  I’ll post more when I get home.))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Carter27

Carter Johansson

Alana woke up yelling my name, which I found kinda odd. "May I have my locket back now?" I handed it back to her just as Skye walked up to us.

"What's going on, guys? What was that shadow downstairs? It's gone now, but I've never seen it before." He...no way. I could actually feel the color draining from my face.

"You...you saw it too?" Bad bad bad bad. I would have taken everyone thinking I was crazy over actually being right. If it could move from place to place, that meant it might be sentient. And definitely smart. Which was also bad. The Villa is home to some of the most talented people in the world. I'd hate to think what that...shadow...wants with us. Could just be one person in particular...

I helped Alana to her feet. "You said it was gone? Are you sure?" I asked Kane.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:31 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion...........

As I was hugging Jason, Mithra ran in to yell at Jason. Her hair looked hilarious but I felt too sick to my stomache to laugh.

I didn't want Jason to get into trouble because of me.

Then the sweet boy went to get me something to eat so i could regain my strength. Just as he was putting the tray down Miss Myers came in.

Uh. Oh.

But Jason totally took all the blame. I couldn't let him do that. It was my idea so I'm the only one who should suffer. 

He was such a genius. But I was really freaking out.

"Miss Myers.... It wasn't only Jason's prank.....I also helped..... And it was my idea to play a prank in the first place..... I'm really sorry....."

I waited for her to respond. I was really scared now.

Please don't get mad at Jason for this. 

.............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any"
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:13 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

Rin suddenly chimed in and took the blame.  My eyes grew a bit wider.  Why would she do that!  I was trying to make it so she would’t get in any trouble!  She didn’t need to worry about anything else.  I looked down a bit.  I had no idea what to say.

“I guess. . .  it wasn’t her fault though!  I mean. . .  She did come up with the idea, but she’s like an innocent bystander!”  I really hoped she didn’t get offended.

“I mean. . .”  I sighed.  There was nothing I could say now, I would only get us in more trouble.  Miss Myers continued to take in the entirety of the situation.  Great. .  I really didn’t want her to get in trouble.

“I just mean. . .  Please don’t make Rin’s punishment too severe.  I can handle it, but she’s been through a lot today.  Passing out like she did isn’t good for her health.”  I looked at her with a sympathetic look.  Not a look of distaste or anything, just a caring one.

I sat down and held her hand.

“I guess you’re the one to pass judgement Miss M.”  I looked down while still holding Rin’s hand in both of mine.  Please be safe Rin, don’t be in pain. . .

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen21
Lizzy Myers
“People should be sophisticated and proper…

The two children explained to me what happened and the blame constantly shifted.  The moment that touched me the most was that Jason was standing up for Rin.  That was rare to find in young men these days.  

“I couldn’t discipline you both severely.  To be honest, I was glad someone played a prank on her anyways.  Nonetheless, there will be punishment.  Both of you will help me fold laundry for a week or two.  It may not be as bad as you think.”  I winked at them before I left.  Rin seemed to be fine in Jason’s care.  I made my way past Carter, Alana, and Kane back downstairs, and began to deliver the folded clothing to the respected rooms.

…but they should never leave their inner child behind them."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:50 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen30
Mithra Jess

I left the room to bump into the girl from the top of the stairs.  she yelped a little and scowled at me.  I didn’t even walk into her.  She ran into me.  What the heck was her deal?  All I did was turn a corner and now she hates me?  “Watch where you’re going.” I coldly responded.  I walked past her and paused.  “You know, I thought you would be different from the other freaks here.  Apparently, I was wrong.  You’re no better than them.”  I turned away from her and burst into the dining room.  Mariah and Skye were both in there.  The new person Alessa was there too.  

“Oh look, more weirdos.  Not you though Skye.  Everyone else is.  Then again, you being in my shower was creepy so you’re on the line.” I glowered at Skye.  I then continued into the kitchen to get some food.  Once that was done, I sat next to Skye glaring at the others.  Skye was the only guy here that wasn’t a creep.  The shower incident can be overlooked.  Stuff happens.

. . .not even one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

Kane and Mariah talked about me as I hid my head in my arms.  It just seemed like an off day for me.  Probably some teasing would help out.  Kane and Fin eventually left and I was there alone with Mariah and Alessandra.  I sat upright to begin to talk with them, but Mithra burst into the room.  She blabbered at the others and somewhat stood up for me.  That made me feel awful.  Mithra sat next to me looking at the others in distain.  What was her problem?  I looked at her hair and it answered all of my questions.  Her hair had green highlights.  She looked kinda nice with them, but she was obviously infuriated by them.  

“You ok there bud?” I asked her.

“Don’t call me that.” she responded.  “Stupid Jason did this to me and dye doesn’t come out just like that.  It usually takes a few weeks.  If this is like, highlight ingredients, then it won’t wash out.  That shampoo was expensive and has high acting ingredients in it.  It’s meant to keep healthy stuff in my hair.  I’m ticked off!” she rambled.

I felt a little bad for her.  “Well, you look kinda nice with it in your hair.  It suits you well.”  I poked her head playfully and started to mess with her hair.  She hated it when people did that, but she didn’t stop me from doing that.

“It won’t go with my outfits.” she continued.  “Sure it looks nice, but now it won’t match my hair.”

“Make it match.” I replied.

Mithra just turned to me with a glare on her face and returned to her meal.  I chuckled a little at her.  She was something else for sure.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:01 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Alana_17
Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessings ahead."

“Where are we going? My locket.” I grasped for where my locket and it was and it was gone. I looked and saw carter had it in his hands. “May I have my locket back now?” I said in a daze. Carter Handed it back to me and I secured it around my neck again. good The clasp isn’t broken. 

Kane then ran up to us and said “What’s going on guys?  What was that shadow downstairs?  It’s gone now, but I’ve never seen it before."

I felt my face go white. “S-S-Shadow, Do you mean... Is that the thing I felt a shadow? Is it nice? Please tell me it’s nice.” I looked outside from the window in the hall. I had wilted all the flowers. I tried to think of happy thoughts and the flowers were back to normal. I felt really weak. I opened my locket and felt better.

Carter went pale "You...you saw it too?" he asked Kane. Carter gently helped my up and stiedied me. "You said it was gone? Are you sure?" Carter continued as miss myers passed us. 

“What are you two talking about? Why is a shadow so scary? I mean why are you scared carter? Should I be scared? If everything is as bad as you say we could always consult professor mean... I mean our instuctor.” I said. 

“...Instead of the worries and troubles BEHIND”
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:28 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

After I dozed off for a few, I decided to get up again.  I walked into the Villa again.  Things seemed norma.  Miss Myers was taking clothes to their respected rooms, a couple people were still eating, Mithra had green hair like always and the- - -. . .  Wait, Mithra has green hair!  I watched her in the dinning room.  I can’t believe she had green highlights in her hair!  I completely thought she wasn’t that kind of person!  I laughed to myself quietly.  I lingered a bit longer in that spot.

I started to walk around the building until I found something that looked like a game room.  The place looked interesting.  I grabbed out a deck of cards and began to play boredom busters.  It had been a long time since I had played any card games.  While I was sitting on the floor playing Solitaire, I began to think about Kane.  I had only known him for a short period of time, but he was the one in the Vila who I wanted to spend more time with.

Sitting there, I longed to be with people.  Why was I feeling like this?  I hated being around anyone!  I guess it’s most likely because I’ve never had friends before.   I dropped my cards and walked out of the room.  I walked into the dinning room, there were still some people there.

“Whats up guys?!”  I said as I sat across from Skye.  I really hoped he didn’t hate me.  That would stink.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:37 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Mariah45

Mariah Harris 

"The only time you should ever look back..."

I eventually managed to eat most of my food. Fin left, leaving me, Skye, and Alicia, until Mithra stormed in sporting new green highlights. I grinned, but made sure it wasn't too noticeable. I wondered who could have pulled that off. I'd have to thank them later.

"Oh look, more weirdos. Not you though Skye. Everyone else is. Then again, you being in my shower was creepy so you’re on the line." Shower? Mithra got food from the kitchen and sat next to Skye, who started teasing her about her hair. She said Jason had done it, which really wasn't surprising. 

As I watched Mithra and Skye talk something twisted in my stomach. She glared at him, making him laugh. I felt my face start to turn a little red. Oh, no. Can't have that.

Since they were so engrossed in their little conversation, I quietly got up, took my dishes to the sink, and slipped out. I started walking back to the library, but remembered it probably was a bad idea. Shame. I was really looking forward to getting into Les Mis. Instead I went upstairs and grabbed a book from my room. I passed a few people on the stairs, but I was too lost in my own pitying monologue to care what they were talking about. I took the book, War and Peace, outside 
to one of the poolside chairs and dug in.

What was wrong with me? I knew whatever yesterday was wouldn't last long.

"He was never mine to lose."

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 am

Mithra Jess

As I talked to Skye, Mariah had left. It was pretty quiet once she left. Thankfully, I didn’t mind. I still sat there agitated over the fact that I had green highlights. It annoyed me a ton. Swimming sounded good. Fin walked over and opened her noise hole. “I’m just going to go swimming. You have fun finishing up whatever.” I left Skye to go get ready for the pool. As I passed room where Jason and Rin was, I smiled from the fact that they were going to get punished for what they have done. I got dressed and made my way for the pool. Finally, I could escape from all the noises of the world.

. . .not even one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

Mariah left while I talked to Mithra. Hopefully she was ok. Mithra also excused herself and left. That’s when I decided to leave myself. “I’m going to get ready for practicing with Instructor Nuffario. Maybe you can sit in while I do that. You can get the ropes of how it all works out and you could go right after me.” With that, I left it up to her if she wanted to follow. I walked over to the gym and started warming up for practice. I got some weights and lifted them for a while. Instructor Nuffario would arrive shortly.

Mariah seemed a little red when I was talking to Mithra. Was she actually jealous that I talk to other people too? That shouldn’t be something to be jealous of. Sure, I’m the friend of the rudest girl here, but she didn’t have any other friends. It was also possible that I was in the wrong. If that was the case, then I needed to apologize to her. The doors opened into the gym. That was probably the instructor himself. I could always be wrong though.

“…with all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Yes, I’m sure it is gone.” I answered Carter.

“What are you two talking about?” Alana interrupted. She probably didn’t see it. Maybe Carter and I both were going crazy. Anything is possible.

“We could always consult professor mean . . . I mean our Instructor.”

“I’m sure it’s all fine.” I replied to Alana. “Besides, whatever it was, it’s gone now. No need to panic. I’m just glad you guys are ok.” Since they were fine, I decided to go after Fin.

“If you would excuse me, I now need to go check on a friend. Any of you can join me if you want to.” I smiled at them both and dashed for the door. I exited the Villa to look for her outside. She went out the doors, but she didn’t appear to be outside anymore. I looked all over the place and finally found her in the dining room alone.

“There you are! I’ve been looking for you.” I walked up to her and gave her an apple that just so happened to be in my pocket. “I was a little worried about you earlier. How are you doing?” I asked with a smile on my face.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:53 am

((I removed a few rules, including limitations on dating. PM me if you have questions on that.))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:57 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen15
Alana Marie
"Look to the GIFTS and blessings ahead."
“What are you two talking about? Why is a shadow so scary? I mean why are you scared carter? Should I be scared? If everything is as bad as you say we could always CONSULT professor mean… I mean our instuctor.” I said.

“I’m sure it’s all fine. Besides, whatever it was, it’s gone now. No need to panic. I’m just glad you guys are ok. If you would excuse me, I now need to go CHECK on a friend. Any of you can join me if you want to.” Kane said as he smiled and went downstairs.

“Carter, are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. If you want to talk I’m here to listen if not wanna play some Mario Kart? I know, I know we just ran from something. I know it really creaped you out. But it can’t be that bad can it?” I started to walk down the hall then turned to face carter one more time.

“You coming?” I asked as I turned and went to the game room.

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind.”

Last edited by Ashley Rose on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Finlay Capricorn

Eventually, everyone walked off leaving me behind.  Skye never answered if he was alright, but I guess it was fine.  I didn’t feel like going to a trainer so I sat there awkwardly. . .  Great, alone again.  Suddenly, Kane rushed into the room and came over to me.

“There you are! I’ve been looking for you.”  He gave me an apple from his pocket.  How sweet! “I was a little worried about you earlier. How are you doing?”

All I could do was smile.  He was kind and didn’t know how to socialize, he was perfect!  I just wanted to smile and stay there with him.  I leaned over to him and gave him a long hug.  I didn’t care that I barely knew him, he was all I wanted at this moment.

“I’m doing a lot better now that you’re here.”  I said while still hugging him.  I slowly let him go and backed up.  I felt a blush coming down, so I let my hair fall a bit in front of my face and looked down a bit.

“I’ve been kind of looking for you as well.”  I said with a smile still on my face.  I looked up at Kane.

“Thanks for the apple by the way!”  I paused for a second. . .  “So how are you Kane?  I know it’s been a weird few days."

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:33 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani

"Take each step slowly and carefully...

Since the lunch table became awkward, I debated whether or not to leave. A girl with green hair spoke to Skye while I weighed out the pros and cons of leaving. I quietly excused myself and went to my room.

When I arrived, I sat on my bed with my suitcase and pulled out my old sketch book and a pencil. Drawing always helped ease my nerves and worries. Quickly, I flipped to a page with swirls, flowers, and everything abstract. Whatever came to mind, I transferred to the paper. I was in a different world, one of illustrations and imagination.

"...You'll arrive happy"
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Carter Johansson

"Yes, I'm sure it's gone," Kane said. He reassured Alana, then went outside.

I leaned against the wall trying to calm down. "Carter, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Alana said. I had almost forgotten she was there. She asked if I wanted to play Mario Kart. "I know, I know we just ran from something. I know it really creeped you out. It can't be that bad, can it?" 'Creeped me out' 
was a massive understatement. She must not have seen it; otherwise she wouldn't say it "can't be that bad." It was obviously very bad.

"You coming?" Alana asked as she headed to the game room. Well, maybe a few rounds would calm me down. I followed her down the hall.

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Empty ~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Empty
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 16 Screen18
Alana Marie
"Look to the gifts and blessing ahead…"

Carter started following me down to the game room. I was so excited. Maybe we could be friends. Okay, I'm Okay. We went down to the game room and I picked out Mario Kart and started it up. 

I choose princess peach and we started to play. I chose moo moo meadows and got first place although I think carter may have let me win but I'm not sure. I hope he was calming down because he looked pretty worked up back upstairs. I let him choose the next one hoping and praying he would not choose rainbow road. If he did he would definitely win.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Kane Soren

My ears perked up when Fin said she was looking for me also. What made her want to look for me? “Thanks for the apple by the way! . . So, how are you, Kane? I know it’s been a weird few days.”

“I guess it’s been pretty good. Things just started to get more odd I suppose. That is fine though.” I responded. I leaned my head on her shoulder. Cuddling sounded nice about now, but that would probably be a little awkward in human form. Only super close friends cuddle like that. I just met Fin yesterday. Before I knew it, I found myself just hugging Fin. I had no idea how I got into that position in the first place. Hesitating, I pulled myself out of the hugging position and sat upright in my chair. “Sorry, I just really like hugs.” I nervously laughed. Welcome to the story of how to lose friends, played out by the unfortunate Kane Soren.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next