Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by FinTheFish Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

Kane hugged me for the most wonderfully longest time.  I wanted that hug to last forever.    He finally broke the hug and apologized.  Kane was so adorable, he looked like a large puppy.

“There’s no need to apologize.  I enjoy hugs actually!”  I grinned at Kane.

“So, what now?  Do you want to go swimming?  I always enjoy splashing in the nice cool water!”  I smiled and became a bit excited.  I just wanted to spend more time with him.  

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

(I’m sorry, I’ve been really busy and I just have little inspiration this late at night. . .  Drama classes have been so long and I’m so tired Razz )
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:34 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

Fin seemed to enjoy the hug. What a relief. I was sure that I was going to lose her as a friend. Then again, I could do that at any moment. Maybe I shouldn’t focus on this and just pay attention to her. . .

“So, what now?” She asked. “Do you want to go swimming? I always enjoyed splashing in the nice cool water!”

“That sounds like fun!” I chimed in. “I’ll go get my swim trunks on and ready for the pool. Race you there.” With that, I dashed up the stairs and slipped on my trunks. I looked out my window to see Mithra out there too. Let’s just hope this won’t stir up a fight. I left my room and came around to the pool. Wouldn’t you know it, I beat Fin there. The water looked too exciting to wait for Fin. “CANNON BALL!” I jumped into the pool. Mithra got a mouthful of water and started ranting.

“I was out here first! What makes you think that you can just splash people whenever you like?!”

I cowered in the pool. She was a scary person. Kinda like those mice I met. Rats were sweet, mice were awful.

“I’ll just leave. The pool is being contaminated by freak.” She left snootily with her nose in the air. What was her problem? I only jumped into the pool. Fin came around the corner in win gear. I popped out of the water. “I beat you here!"

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

Kane seemed pretty excited about swimming, in fact he decided we race!  He bounded up the stairs.  I was a bit shorter than he was, but I gave it all I had.  I threw on my nearest swimming suit, which happened to be a yellow polka dotted one ( Razz ).  I leaped down the stairs and out the door.

“I beat you here!”  Kane said funly.  I noticed Mithra was making her was to an edge of the pool, so I dove into the pool without as much of a splash, swam under, and popped up near her, soaking her some more.

“Hello there!”  I smiled happily.  I turned to Kane.

“You may have beat me to the punch, but I’d say my diving skills is a ten pointer!”  I beamed back to Kane.  I swam over to Kane, mostly to give myself some distance from Mithra when she went crazy.  I couldn’t help but smile.  I was in the water and I was with someone I enjoyed hanging with!

Just like that, I popped under the water and “sat” on the bottom of the pool as best I could.  The water was engulfing myself, bringing the coolness of the bubbles around my face.  With every release of air, more bubbles floated gracefully to the brim of the water!  Everything seemed so perfect.  The water was gleaming in the sun.  I finally came up to get a breath and brushed my hair to the back of my head.

“Mithra, don’t leave because we’re having fun!  Why don’t you come over and join us!  A little fun and kindness never killed anyone.”  As much as she annoyed me at times, she needed to have someone to act kind to her.

------------

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

Mrs. Myers said we were fine, just a few chores.  When she left, I sighed major relief and looked over to Rin.  I put a cloth on her head and laid her back onto the bed.

“Everything seems to be fine, why don’t you rest a bit, and don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.”  I sat there for a moment as I gazed into her amazing eyes and contemplated my words.  Suddenly, my eyes widened.

“Unless you want me to go because you can’t stand me being here!  I mean, then I’d leave.  My pride might be damaged a bit, but I’d go.”  I said funnily.  We looked at each other and shared a little laugh.  I gazed into her eyes and relished in the time we had.  Even if we just met, sometimes you know.  She was going to be in my life for a long time, hopefully, someday, as more than just friends. . . .

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 SmG9mur

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.............

Mine and Jason's punishment was only that we had to do a little chores.

I could live with that.

then Jason, the sweet boy, helped me lay back and put a cloth on my head. I was happy he was there with me.

“Everything seems to be fine, why don’t you rest a bit, and don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.

Unless you want me to go because you can’t stand me being here!  I mean, then I’d leave.  My pride might be damaged a bit, but I’d go.” 

I smiled at him.

"Don't worry Jason, I'm happy your here. Thanks for everything......" 

I was starting to feel a lot better and a lot less dizzy. I was itching to go have some fun.

"um...Jason.... I'm feeling a lot better, maybe would you wanna go do something? I'm not one for just sitting still.... you know what i mean?"

I waited for him to reply as i stared at him. He was such a special boy. But i hardly knew anything about him, other than that he was an amazing inventor and a genius.

I wondered what his backstory was. If it was as bad as mine or if he had had a good life. 

...............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Jason_10
Jason Orvello

Before I knew it, Rin was asking if I wanted to do something else with her, instead of sitting around.  I thought about it for a moment.  I didn’t want to do anything too trying, because she had just recovered from passing out, although she didn’t seem severely damaged or anything.  There I went again, thinking about people as if they were something I could tinker with.  I had a nasty habit of doing that at times.  I decided to giver her some options, I think girls like that.  Either that, or they like decisions.

“Sure, what do you feel like doing?  We have a pretty large Library, an awesome pool, a game room, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.  Is there anything that sounds interesting or fun?”   I offered.  She seemed to contemplate the offer for a moment.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon May 04, 2015 10:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

As I left, I passed Fin on the way in.  She was the grossest person here.  I mean seriously.  Next thing I knew, she jumped in and encouraged me to stay.

“Stay with you freaks?  No thanks.  All of you are just rude and annoying little twerps.  I mean, what kind of a person controls dead people?  How dirty can you get?”

“Mithra!” Kane shouted at me.  I was incredibly startled by it.  He never spoke up when I bashed on people.  Especially himself.  “That’s enough from you.  You’d know a thing or two about controlling others when you shouldn’t.  Whether you like it or not, you’re exactly like Fin.  If you’re going to be sour like that all the time, the door is right there.”

Enraged, I turned away from the two jerks and slammed the door behind me.  Quickly, I opened the door again and screamed, “I’m nothing like her!”  I nearly broke the door from slamming it shut a second time.  I stomped up the stairs and into my room.  First, stupid Jason dyed my hair green.  Fin tried to kill me by controlling Skye, and now Kane was being a jerk!  As I sat on my bed huddled up and hugging my legs, I realized that I had screamed down there. My eyes began to tear up as I realized that I could have killed Kane or Fin.  Instead of doing the right thing and checking on them, I wrapped myself in my blankets and cried.  I hated this life.  The last thing I needed was another death in my life.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat May 23, 2015 3:40 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Unknow14
Kane Soren

Fin was the nicest person I knew.  After I had scared Mitrha away, Fin offered for her to join us.  Even I wouldn’t have done anything like that.  Then, the storm came.  Mithra somewhat blew up at Fin and started talking awfully about her.  I felt my blood starting to boil a bit inside.  I haven’t felt this before, but Mithra shouldn’t be saying things like that.  

“Mithra!” I finally shouted.  “That’s enough from you.  You’d know a thing or two about controlling others when you shouldn’t.  Whether you like it or not, you’re exactly like Fin. If you’re going to be sour like that all the time, the door is right there.”  I pointed to the door leading into the dining hall.  Next thing I knew, Mithra stomped away.  It was kinda nice to be alone though.  “Well, that didn’t exactly go as expected.  At least we can still have a little fun, right?”  Then, an ear piercing scream came from the door.

“I’m nothing like her!” Mithra screamed.  My ears rang and they filled with pain.  It felt like her screaming lasted an hour or so.  My head began to spin and the world around me blurred.  I couldn’t fall asleep again.  Not to see that thing in my dreams again.  I slowly got out of the water and sat at the edge of the pool.  Fin seemed to be going through the same thing as me.  I helped her onto the sidewalk and we sat with our feet in the pool.  If Mithra screamed full out, we would have been dead.  Fin and I, on the other hand, were suffering from a minor concussion.  “Are you ok, Fin. . ?"

((1,000'th post! Woohoo!))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 8:00 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

I have only been at The Villa for three days and I've already locked myself in the study room by accident. I didn't mean to, really. It all happened because I was so nervous that a maid watched me and I moved the click. I told myself I shouldn't really worry because a maid would probably open it once she found out it was locked. I was apparently stuck in here until that happened.

It wasn't a problem because I liked being here. It was just quiet and peaceful. It was even better if I was here alone. That way I could say things I read out loud. I enjoyed that very much. The maids were so nice here which made me love this place even more. Although on Mondays, there was a crotchety maid who always seem to get into my way. Luckily, she wasn't here today.

"What do you want, dear? " A maid interrupted my thoughts.
I looked up. Ahh! It was her! But what was she doing here. I smiled weakly.
"Speak up or I can't do anything to help."
"I-I was just..."
"What was that?"
"Nothing," I walked calmly away and soon enough she went to the front desk.

I let out a long, soft breath. That was a close one. Next time, I'm going to be behind the bookshelves when she comes.

...feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sun May 24, 2015 6:22 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Finlay10

Finlay Capricorn

Even when things look grim, when all else fails . . ."

Being in the pool with Kane was wonderful, although the way Mithra said I was purposely controlling Skye made me pretty distraught.  I sunk most of my head under water while Kane tried to fight for me.  Why did this always happen.  Wherever I went, I was always running into people who condemned me for accidents.  Whatever happened to forgiveness.  I was just about to get up and apologize to Mithra, when I heard a loud screech.  I covered my ears as best I could as Kane and I helped each other out of the pool.  We laid on the edge of the pool for a moment before he said

“Are you ok, Fin . . . ?”  I looked over at him.  He looked as bad as I felt.

“I guess so.  I don’t know what’s going on with me though. . .  I seem to . . . to do things wrong a lot. . .”  I tried for a giggle/smile, but all that came out was a cringing pain while I held my head some more.  I sat up and looked at Kane.

“Maybe if we . . .”  I stopped in my thought because someone seemed to be coming out from the house.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . ."
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

The yelp scared me too, giving alert. I was in the hall trying to reach the pool, so I could take my daily walk. There weren't any maids, but I could imagine them finiching at the shiek. So would I. It scared me so much, that I had to take a few yards back. Was it coming at me? Whenever I was at The Villa, it was peaceful. Well, that's because I have only been in my dorm and the library. I didn't want to leave the outside world of that, but because I was force to, I had too.

I wanted to be brave. That was what I was here for. I managed to run away, starved for days, and kick the gentleman. Wasn't I brave enough? The answer was simple. No.

I sighed. Here I go. I took steady steps to the end of the hall and down the steps. Many time I hesitated to go any further, but eventually I did. When I got to the door, I gasped. There were students there. And they looked unhappy.

...feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 pm

((alwjehfa I'll post soon!  Sowwy guys O.O))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Kane Soren

“I guess so.” That was all I needed to hear from Fin. I relaxed my shoulders as she continued to talk about how she always did things wrong. I shot up once she finished her sentence. “No no no! You don’t do everything wrong. I mean, you having fun with. . with me in the pool for instance. That isn’t bad, although I just made it sound really awkward.”

“Maybe if we. . .” Fin was cut short. It seemed like Claudia was just getting out of her room, which never ever happened. Ever. . . She seemed to have opened the door just a little bit to come out. “Hey, you can come out! It’s alright. You’re not intruding on anything.” I smiled when I finished talking to her.

“Fin, I really want you to finish your sentence, so try to remember it and we can talk later.” I looked back over at Claudia and motioned for her to join us in the pool. A pool party sounded like fun anyways.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun May 24, 2015 9:47 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

It must have been my imagination or something, since no one seemed to have came into the room.  I could have sworn that I heard someone come in though.  If anything, it seemed to be a little darker in the room.  I didn’t really think much of it though.  The weights seemed to be heavier as I kept lifting them up.  Then again, it was nearly 1 and a half tons of steel.  Suddenly, the lights went out in the room and I dropped all the metal.  I wouldn’t have yelled, except for the fact that all the weight fell onto my foot.  I hurriedly tossed the metal off of my foot.  It didn’t seem too damaged.  The power must be fluctuating from the outage last night.  I walked over to the light switch and toggled it a little bit.  Oddly enough, it didn’t fix the problem.   What the heck happened to the power?  The next thing I knew, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and I toppled over.  I could take a hit, so I pretended to be knocked out.  I cracked an eye open to see some sort of black form trying to pick me up.  Panicked, I yelped a bit and the form dissipated.  

“You’re nothing but a threat to everyone here. . . “

“Why don’t you leave?  It’s not like anyone really cares for you here.”

“Who are you?  What the heck do you want?”

“That doesn’t really matter, does it?  As for you, I don’t really want you meddling with my plans. . “

A black form appeared before me and just touched my forehead.  He must have done something to me, because I was instantly knocked out.

“…with all my heart."

!Important Notice!  Please Read!

Looks like there is trouble about the Villa.  A darkness has descended upon the home and is up to no good.  It’s up to you to keep it safe!

Ok guys, looks like we should have our first adventure!  This character was introduced a little while back.  Please don’t post anything like, “I haz killed ze black thing!  Poof!”  No one can hurt this person *cough* except for a certain some people *cough*    Anyway, I will be RP’ing this character a little bit.  Feel free to RP him in your posts a bit too!  Just keep this person in character.  You can see what he is like from my post with Skye above.  Sinister evil kind of vibe.  You are all talented writers and I’m sure you can pull it off.  Yay for the Villa’s first adventure!
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

I froze. One of them talked, actually spook up at me. Nothing like this ever happens. He looked sweeter than anyone I ever knew - except for one of the maids at the study room. “Hey, you can come out! It’s alright. You’re not intruding on anything," was what he called. He said something else to the student who sat next to him afterwards, which reminded me I had no friends. I stared at the screen door. I wasn't used to talking, since I never did at my old home. I bit my lower lip, forcing it to talk.

I opened the door slowly and walked on the patio. No matter what I did, I knew no one here - except for the maids and the owner. I didn't seem minding to change that. I stopped a little more than half the way over. "Uh, hello. I'm not sure if this is a good time, but... My name is Claudia, Claudia Friyoo. I'm not sure I know everyone - or anyone around here, so to ask; who are you? Please pardon my rudeness, my chatting is not very good. I've never train it often, then I quickly added, "and you?" I pointed at a shy girl who sat with the boy. I bit my lips and scowled at myself.

If I was bothering, please make me leave.

...feels the most pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Finlay10

Finlay Capricorn
Even when all else fails, when all else looks grim. . .”

The girl, Claudia, seemed even more shy than I was.  This was the perfect opportunity to make a friend.  I stood up, with a little discomfort and uneasiness from Mithra’s screech, and asked over to her.

“I’m Finlay, but most people call me Fin.  And this is Kane.  It’s a pleasure to meet you Claudia!”  I put out my hand for her to shake.  She seemed a bit hesitant.  I completely understand.

“Hey, if you would like to join us, we were just hanging out at the pool.  Swimming a bit and stuff!”  I smiled at her.  Honestly, I totally get where she is coming from.  I always feel discomfort when I’m around people.  I walked back over to Kane and motioned a welcome to Claudia.  Sometimes it just takes a little kindness to make someone feel welcomed.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun May 24, 2015 10:27 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Mariah45

Mariah Harris 

"The only time you should ever look back..."

While I was reading, several people came out to the pool to swim and hang out. I was thankful I'd had the foresight to move my chair to the edge of the patio when I saw Kane cannonball into the water, splashing everyone, including Mithra who proceeded to freak out at him before leaving. I tried to hide my smile behind my book, but I'm not sure it was working. Not that anyone was paying attention to me.

Mithra yelled something at Kane and Fin, giving me a headache that I knew would only get worse in the coming hours. I just didn't get it. Didn't she know that was dangerous? You don't see me going around hurling ice shards at people just because they make me mad (well, not usually).

I marked my page and closed the book. There goes my reading plans for the day. Trying to focus on reading with a migraine never ends well. I got up and went back into the house, trying to remember where Miss Myers kept the pain relievers. I passed a new brunette girl on the way out, but I felt too sick to try and make conversation.

I had just decided the medicine was probably in the kitchen somewhere when I heard a loud thud coming from the gym, like someone dropped something heavy. I ran as fast as I could with a hammer pounding my skull and found the door open with the lights out. I flipped the switch to turn the lights on and found Skye on the floor, unmoving.

"Skye!" I saw some large weights nearby, which must have been the noise, but I didn't think that's what had knocked him out. His pulse and breathing were fine, so I stood up to look around for clues to what happened. I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, though. I brushed my hair out of my face as I knelt down next to him. "Skye. Hey, Skye! Wake up. Come on, you can't keep doing this." I tried to smile and sound upbeat, but honestly I was bordering on terrified. There wasn't anything concrete, but I was convinced there was something very wrong going on here.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 12:59 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Screen33

The Darkness

The room grew black in horror.  The child just stood there; dazed and confused.  What fun would it be to mess with the minds of the people here?  What fun indeed.  I had already played with a few of the children here.  I just needed a new doll to use.  This one was strong and who’s heart was not quite alive.  How curious. . .

“You’re nothing but a threat to everyone here. .  Why don’t you leave?  It’s not like anyone really cares for you here.”

The boy yelled in retaliation.  His abilities would prove to be an annoyance to me.  Then again, I could always make him think he is something special.  Wouldn’t that be fun.

“That doesn’t really matter, does it?  As for you, well, I don’t really want you meddling with my plans. .”  I shut his mind into a state of rest, and he collapsed like a limp doll.  The doors to the room opened.  A much brighter creature entered.  Her light wasn’t dangerously bright, but it was very powerful.  “My, my, doesn’t Miss Phillips have the most exquisite taste in people.” I began.  

The girl looked terrified.   Excellent.  

“The boy is fine, he just was a bit. . tired.  Weighed down by the world and worries of . . living . I suppose.  I’ve got an idea.  How about you make your way back to your friends before you do something foolish.”  Either choice would seal her fate.  All in all, this place would crumble and their minds . . .would me mine.

((Meh, this will do for now.))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Mon May 25, 2015 11:09 am

(I'll Post soon guys. Hopefully on Wednesday. Sorry about not postig mark)
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Mariah45
Mariah Harris 

“My, my, doesn’t Miss Phillips have the most exquisite taste in people.”

I spun around, trying to find the origin of the raspy voice. Not ten feet in front of me was the shadow...thing I'd seen in the library. When did it get here? I was sure it wasn't there a moment ago. I started backing away, trying to say something, anything to distract it from Skye and make it pay attention to me instead, but apparently I didn't have to. 

“The boy is fine, he just was a bit..tired.Weighed down by the  world and worries of...living, I suppose. I’ve got an idea.  How about you make your way back to your friends before you do something foolish.” So it was this thing that hurt Skye. I narrowed my eyes and stopped moving backward. How dare this intruder threaten us and think I would just run away! It was sorely mistaken. Besides, the way the shadow said "living" like it knew about Skye put me on edge. "Before you do something foolish," it had said. Was going up against this thing alone foolish? Probably. That settled it.

I formed a three-foot long, deathly sharp icicle in my hand and sent a wave of cold energy throughout the room. I was hoping it would travel through the rest of the house and warn the others but I wasn't sure it would go that far. I could very well be trapped in here. 

"You want a fight?" I asked it, trying to sound as brave and cocky as I could. I raised my icicle. Of course I realized this was probably the stupidest thing I'd ever done. Could ice even hurt a shadow? "Bring it."

I charged the shadow figure, praying my half-baked plan to protect Skye and warn the other residents had worked. 

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Jason_10
Jason Orvello

Before Rin could say anything, a large surge of energy pulsed through the house.  I had only been here a few days, but I knew this was a warning from Mariah.  I stooped towards Rin.

“We have to go, I think Mariah is in trouble!”  I began to ran down the hallway, thinking it through, I remembered which direction was the strongest pulse, so I turned.  No later than when I turned did I see Skye on the floor.  Was he dead or asleep?  I couldn’t tell.  Mariah had a large icicle in her hand, she looked ready to turn this shadow thing into a shish kebab.  In came into the room right after me.  I looked over at her.

“This thing is made from shadow, it looks like, Rin, you need to pulse a blast of light.  The one thing a shadow hates more that anything MUST be light.  We have to try.”  She looked scared, maybe a bit skeptic, so I held her hand.  Perhaps she could find courage through someone’s strength.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 12:48 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Screen33

The Darkness

The young girl sent a surge of energy throughout the house. Some of the people here would cause an issue with my abilities.  Others, well. .  “Allow me to enlighten you as we get to know each other more.  It wouldn’t be quite a fair fight, would it?  What you may suppose to be my opposite is what keeps me alive.  Anything similar is more. . challenging I should say.”  I looked up to see two forms darting for the room.  I studied them both as they entered the large gym, and one of them seemed to be incredibly bright.  The other was luminous, but tinted with darkness.   Excellent.  I looked down to see the powerful one trying to jab at me.

“Silly girl, you can’t touch something that is intangible.  Have you ever been able to hold mist or darkness?  What makes you think you could possibly hold me down?”  I began to laugh as they shook with fear.  

“The one thing a shadow hates more than anything MUST be light.  We have to try.”

“On the contrary boy!  Darkness is the constant, while light is not.  Shadow can not exist without light, but darkness can exist without light.  That’s something you should learn the difference of.  For someone as. . intelligent as you, you’re not very bright.  As for the other, well, I won’t spoil everything quite yet.”  I smiled at them all and charged right for them.  It was only to give them a little scare, nothing too harmful.  I dissipated into the air as I travelled right through them.  With that done, I knew all their darkest secrets.
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon May 25, 2015 1:06 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Carter10
Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

After a few rounds of Mario Kart the room's temperature dropped several degrees. My hands dropped the controller and it fell to the floor. It was the middle of summer; it shouldn't be that cold. Cold...Mariah!

"Alana, stay here. I'll be back." I ran out of the game room before she could say anything. I wasn't sure if she'd felt the cold, but I was sure something had happened and I didn't want her involved, especially if it was a certain sentient shadow.

I ran through the house, trying to find Mariah. Finally I heard voices coming from the gym and found Jason, Rin, and Mariah facing the shadow. It was saying something about light, but the words didn't mean anything to me. I finally noticed Mariah's weapon and Skye on the ground. Had it attacked them?

Before I could move the shadow flew through all three of them and disappeared. I unfroze and ran into the room. "Are you guys okay? What happened?"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 1:33 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 17 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

As I cried in my room, I noticed the temperature went down drastically.   Who would change the thermostat to this temperature? I walked over to the thermostat in the hallway to find it unaltered.  To be honest, it was even colder out there.   What on earth happened?  I ran downstairs and followed the cold air into the gym.  Carter was standing like a deer in the headlights at the door.  Inside, the idiot twins and the nerd stood there cowering, while my only friend was on the floor unconscious.  “What the heck happened?!  Skye!  Wake up!”  I ran over to him and checked to see if he was alright.  He just seemed to be sleeping.  “What did you do to him?  Why weren’t you guys helping Skye?  What’s wrong with you?!”

How could they just be standing there and ignoring the fact that Skye was hurt?  I knelt down and tried to wake him up more.  Nothing was working at all.  This was just the wrong thing I needed for today.   What kind of a person would ignore the fact that there was someone knocked out on the floor.  How inconsiderate could these people possibly be?!  Apparently, just as inconsiderate and evil as Fin.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon May 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Mariah Harris 

Rin and Jason ran in just as my icicle passed harmlessly through the shadow. Figures.

It more or less ignored me and started rambling on about light and darkness. Light! I turned to look at Rin but before she could do anything the shadow flew toward us. I raised my knife, even knowing it wouldn't do any good, but I only felt nauseatingly cold and realized it had intangibly gone through me. I shivered. Of course I knew the ins and outs of my power but to have something use it against me was seriously maddening. I stood there stupidly for a few seconds trying to figure out what had just happened. 

"What the heck happened?"

"Are you guys okay?"

Mithra and Carter ran into the room at the same time. Mithra ran over to Skye, who still wasn't moving. “What did you do to him?  Why weren’t you guys helping Skye? What’s wrong with you?!” The mention of Skye yanked me out of my stupor. I checked him over again: good breathing and pulse. Mithra was giving me the death glare. 

I tried to explain. "Look, I didn't 'do' anything. I found him like this and then that shadow came back. I think it was the one who attacked Skye. Anyway we couldn't even touch the thing. It's gone now though." I hoped that would placate her but I never knew with Mithra. It's not that I wasn't worried to death for him, but I knew he'd be okay as long as the shadow stayed away. As if it somehow knew its cause was nearby, my headache returned with a vengeance. 

I reabsorbed the ice and sat crossed-legged on the floor with my head in my hands. The thought flickered in my mind that someone should find Miss Phillips and Miss Myers but I was too tired to stand back up. I'm so sorry Skye. For some reason I felt like I was to blame for this. I felt my eyes start to water and quickly wiped them dry. The last thing I'd ever do is let Mithra see me cry.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Jason Orvello

Before Rin could shine light, the monster said something.  Shadow was everywhere, it thrives in the light.  Of course, why didn’t I remember that.  It would only have been a temporary solution.  Once she was done shining her light, he would just come right back.  Suddenly out of no where, he flew towards us and through us.

(Flashback)  I was working hard in by bedroom.  I decided I would finally finish my project.  I had been working so hard for the science fair.  I was going to discover a way to power energy without pollution.  It would be clean, not solar, but perfect!  I was almost finished, when something went wrong.  One of the circuits went loose.  I forgot to clip t in properly.  This was terrible.  There was nothing I could do to stop my machine from exploding.  Right before the explosion, however, my door opened to see the smiling face of my sister.  Without hesitation, I dove towards her and covered her as best I could from the flames.  For some odd reason, I was not even singed.  My sister, on the other hand, had a burnt arm.  Blisters began to pop up on her arm.  I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital.  Guilt swelled all over me.  The nurses said she would be fine, it would take some time, though, before she was back to her daily routine.

“Laurain, I a so sorry. . .”  I said stooping my head low.  “I am going to try to do everything I can to make this better.  I promise, everything I do will be for a purpose and I will try to never endanger anyone ever.”  

“Don’t worry Jason, I’ll be fine!”  She said wincing from the pain.  All i could think of was what I had done.

(Present)  Memories of my past came back to me in a rush of horror.  Carter and Mithra ran in from behind Rin and Myself.  I squeezed Rin’s hand a little tighter.  I thought of my sister every day, but what this thing. . . this. . . monster had done, would never be forgiven.  I was going to protect everyone I could with all my might. Rin seemed worse than I did.  I turned towards her and gave her a hug.  I was not use to touching, but hugging Rin made me feel as if I could protect her, even if it was just a little bit.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next