Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

Mariah started to nervously laugh as she pulled away, then she covered her face.

“I don’t mean. . .it’s just, this is the last thing I expected. Ugh. What is the deal with me today. . .”

Her laugh was contagious and I began to laugh at her comment of herself. Everyone has their down days. She just made hers more amusing than others.

“We should probably head back,”

“Probably.”

I looked back towards where the Villa was and could smell Miss Myers cooking. Man, she makes some great meals.

“We can either walk there slowly or race each other. What do you think?”

I winked at her and got in a position to start running. It had been a while since I had done something like that. I even bet that everyone missed their training session with Instructor Nuffario. He will be so ticked to see that everyone was just goofing off today while he was setting up. That might mean more running time for everyone. While I waited, I poked Mariah’s shoulder lightly. Sometimes I did that to make sure a dream like what just happened between us was real.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:19 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

Oh my word, I completely forgot to hide the napkin in my drawer and not the laundry basket!  What was I thinking?  Miss Myers is going to have my head for this.  I felt kind of bad because I wasn’t really paying any attention to what Fin was saying.  My furry friends’ breakfast could be at stake for the rest of my time here at the Villa!

“Fin!  I am so sorry.  I wasn’t paying one ounce of attention to you.  There’s a good reason.  Miss Myers is going to kill me if she finds that I stained ANOTHER one of her cloth napkins.  She uses them every night.  I’m done for.”

I picked Fin up and started running for the Villa.  This was not good.  We eventually arrived and I set her down quickly.

“Sorry about everything and running into that tree and sorry for greeting you and. . . Oh for crying out loud.”

I didn’t know how people formally said goodbye and I walked back and forth from the doors towards her for a moment.  Then, I pet her head as a goodbye gesture.

“See you at dinner, which is probably right now.”

With that, I rushed into the house and bolted for the laundry room.  I opened the door and all the white clothes were not there.

“No no no no no no no!”

I ran towards where Miss Myers usually folds, and everything seemed to have been put away.  The dinner bell rang.

“I’m so dead. . ."

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

“Fin!  I am so sorry.  I wasn’t paying one ounce of attention to you.”  Oh, well that makes a girl feel better about everything. . .  I am way too sarcastic. . .

"There’s a good reason.”  Really, is there really.  I was just talking about how that kiss meant something COMPLETELY different, thats nothing too important of course. . . sheesh.

"Miss Myers is going to kill me if she finds that I stained ANOTHER one of her cloth napkins.  She uses them every night.  I’m done for.”  If your life of worries was compiled of a dirty napkin, I am so jealous.

Suddenly, he picked me up and started running for the Villa.  I was so shocked that he picked me up and was running with me that I just stared at him with confusion the whole time.  The run took about one minuet.  He set me down, said something and ran off, leaving me dumbstruck about everything that just happened.

So, he holds my hand and walks with me, then he walks off crying into a tree, then runs away, and then kisses me saying nothing ever happened.

“What just happened?!”  I felt so confused.  Did he mean to toy with my emotions or was he just completely ignorant!  Why wasn’t he listening to me!  Now I have to explain everything all over again!  Unless we just stop seeing each other around.  I felt so helpless.  I felt like such a girl, all these hormones and emotions running through my system like nobody’s business.  

I heard a gong sound in the house, but I wasn’t ready to join society.  I felt like traveling to my room and crying, screaming, fainting, flouncing. . . anything!  I just didn’t want to be stuck in this spot.

I finally stopped thinking and just sat down.  I closed my eyes and listened to the birds.  They sang their evening song.  Whatever was going to happen here made me feel like running away.  I have never faced problems, I’ve always run away from them.  I have not made friends, instead I have always pushed people away, and so have they.  This was the only place that has ever accepted me, and I felt like running away.  I do not understand why I have to be such a girl sometimes.

I heard noises in the dining hall and knew I needed to go in.  I was just about ready tot enter when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.  That was either Skye and Mariah, or that instructor guy.  Great, more interaction.  Maybe they would leave me alone to contemplate matters.

Thinking about the day made me realize how rough it had been. Honestly, I just wanted to sleep.  Even if I had those nightmares again.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:03 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

Soon, the dinner bell would ring.  I had been cooped up in my room for too long.  Then again, I would have to eat some kind of asian substance and watch all the others eat.  The choice was skip dinner and spend another twelve hours in my room, or eat some kind of food and watch everyone else eat.  I hated both options, but only one seemed the most logical.  There was no way I was going to eat dinner tonight.  I heard some people heading downstairs to the dining room.  I walked to my door and cracked it open.

“You’re all losers!” I said to them.

I then closed my door and sat back down on my bed.  This was so boring.  The window was cracked open and a cool breeze filled the room.  I walked over to the window and saw  Kane running with the red headed towards the Villa.  What was he doing. . .?  I was half tempted to ask him, but he ran past the building.  Strangely, I had never seen him like that.  Why would he be running to get here?  The sky was turning to night and the stars were popping out.  The orange glow of the sun began to fade away.  It was so beautiful.  Out in the distance were some even darker clouds.  Lightning could be seen flashing from it and the thunder slowly became audible.  Whoever was out there better get inside before they get wet or something.  I checked the weather channel and it said it was going to be a strong one tonight.  Sounds good to me. . .

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Alana_22
Alana Marie

"Look at the gifts and blessings ahead…

I headed downstairs and was about to open the door when BONG. 

“Eek, Arg. Don’t you know not to scare people like that.” I was about to cry my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Why couldn’t they just give a time, or send miss Myers to get us instead of this evil contraption? 

I came into the room and smelled the most wonderful food. A Chinese styled dinner with potstickers, fried rice, roasted duck, styled broccoli, and dumplings.

…Instead of the worries and troubles behind."

Last edited by Ashley Rose on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

After I showed Alana around, I went back to my room for a bit before dinner. She was nice, and I hoped she liked it here. Between getting my rear end kicked at Mario Kart and the water fight this afternoon, I was exhausted. I could smell dinner cooking downstairs; Chinese, I think. Awesome.

I heard a muffled buzzing sound and realized it was coming from my cell phone in the drawer where I left it this morning. Grudgingly I got up to check it and found over a dozen messages from my old friends. I sighed and stared at the device with my head against the wall. It had been months since I left. I told them I wouldn't be able to talk much with them anymore. When were they going to get that through their thick heads? I hated having to abandon them like that, especially Melanie, my old girlfriend, but I'd seen what happens when someone with 'super powers' gets outed to the wrong people. Everyone involved gets hurt.

I sent a strong current through the phone, frying it beyond repair, and threw it at the opposite wall. I ran a hand through my hair and decided to get some reading done before dinner. 

A little while later I heard the dinner bell and headed downstairs to join up with everyone else and, hopefully, enjoy a nice peaceful meal. 

Ha, peaceful. As if.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:41 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

Skye said he would race me back to the Villa. Didn't I just make a point about how un-athletic I was? I rolled my eyes. "You just want to show off," I said as he got into a starting position as if he were at a racetrack waiting for the gunshot. I could run just fine, but there was no way I would be able to keep up with Skye. He poked me in the shoulder. 

"Alright, fine." Instead of waiting for him to start counting down or something, I just started sprinting toward the Villa, laughing at Skye's reaction before he started running after me. He caught up just as we arrived at the back door. I could smell the meal cooking inside, and whatever it was, I could tell it was going to be good.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion............

Jason showed me how to make the dye and had the dye brewing in no time at all. 

Then, the thoughtful boy, brought out chips for us to enjoy while it brewed. 

He's so sweet! 

Finally when the dye was finished, the dinner bell rang and Jason explained to me exactly how we were going to meet up. 

"We can't enter or leave at the same time. I'll go in and leave first. Make sure there is at least a minute and a half before you follow me. If not people will know something's up. When I leave I will put the dye in this shampoo bottle, and when you meet me, we can switch them out!"

I nodded. 

The plan was simple and perfect. Jason was such a genius! This was going to be hilarious!

"Ok, so I guess I'll see you here right after I finish dinner"  i said right before he left.

I was so ready for this. I just hoped it worked out.

.............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

Finally, Mariah agreed to a race.  Right when I was about to start counting, Mariah took a head start and dashed for the Villa.

“That’s cheating!” I chuckled as I ran towards her.

I finally reached her when we got back.  The aroma of dinner filled the air.  As I went to open the door, a loud boom came from behind me.  I turned around quickly to see an ominous storm approaching.  The scene looked picturesque with the orange sky mixed with the black and purple clouds coming in diagonally.  Out of no where, the wind picked up.  Trees swayed and bended against the strength and power of the wind.  I hated storms. . .  I opened to door for Mariah and we walked into the building.  A lovely spread of food was set out and Miss Myers had put all the tables together as one.  She did that every night.  I pulled out a chair for Mariah to sit in.  Might as well be polite.

“Ladies first.” I said with a wink.

I noticed the lights flickered a little.  It wasn’t really that noticeable, but it made me uneasy.  My friends always told me about storms and bad stories of them.  Hopefully no one will notice how squeamish I am.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:35 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

I saw the figure run past, with someone following.  They went inside to dinner.  As I looked up at the sky, I noticed the storm rolling in.  A large roll of thunder proceeded to startle me.  I guess I should go inside!  I walked inside as the lights were flickering, and some dark haired guy walked past me.  I decided to just go to my room and sleep.  I walked up the stairs and down a hallway.  When I found my room, I was exhausted.  I was consumed by the thoughts of the day and I needed rest.  When I opened my door, the bed called my name.  I noticed the little vase of flowers by my bed from this morning.  I remember bringing it in here.  As I collapsed on my bed, I rolled under the covers, and I was out.  I didn’t think at all.

At first, I was joyful.  Everything was black in this dream, nothing was wrong.  Suddenly, I saw faces screaming.  The faces were large and covered in shadow like ghosts.  The more I looked at the faces, the more familiar they became.  All the other times I had this dream, I never knew the people.  The faces were barely recognizable, but I saw Kane, Skye, Mariah, Miss Myers, everyone.  They were pained faces in the shadow.

“Why them?!  Why someone I know!”

The dream changed, which was new.  I was being held down by something, chains maybe?  I was held to the floor by my wrists..  The floor was white and there was something familiar about the place  I was crying, pleading for some reason.  All the emotion I had ever bundled up came out.  I must have been very weak, or stupid.  A firm voice told me to take them to the shadow lands.

“I can’t, I can only take one person at a time, that person is me!”

You can and you will.  You have trained and become strong.  I must speak with death, or he will visit all who you hold dear.

“Please, if you speak with him, it will rip apart the whole world, all of reality!”  I said as tears streamed down my face.  I couldn’t contain it.  The last thing I remember, was seeing a large ominous face in the darkness.  I couldn’t tell what gender, but they looked like death.  I didn’t know what was happening, but I was fearful.  

After seeing the face, I woke up startled by the sight and the thunder.  I decided to walk around my room at about midnight, when a flash of lightning and wind struck my window.  The glass sprayed everywhere and cut my face, arms, and hands.  I fell to my knees crying.  I couldn’t hold it in anymore.  I was distraught.  All my emotions, all my fears, everything from my past, was being spilled onto the floor along with a good amount of blood.  I didn’t care about the wounds, this was time to heal.  If my dreams were any warning from the 5th detention, the lands of shadow which I go through often, I needed to be strong.  I must be prepared.  The tears rippled down my face the rain washed away my grief.

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Alana_26
Alana Marie
“Look to the gifts and blessings ahead...”

As I walk into the dinning hall I see two people who I have never seen before. Oh goodie, new people. Maybe I can make some new friends? 

“Hello, my name is Alana what’s yours?” I say as I sit across from them. I see the lights slightly flicker. “I hope the lights don’t go out, I’m afraid of the dark.” 

~Flash Back~
“No, NO! DON’T LEAVE ME IN HERE! YOU PROMISED IF I WAS GOOD YOU WOULD LET ME STAY!” I say in a confused panic as he shuts the door to the cold dark damp room.

“I lied.”,My foster parent said in an even voice, “Don’t worry, the fun is about to begin.”

“NOOOOOO! LET ME OUT! Someone please let me out. Don’t let them hurt me.”

~Present Time~
I winced slightly at the memory. No, I can’t think about that. Not now, not ever. I am safe, I am home.

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind” 
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:26 pm

((because Miss Myers is my character, I can control her in this post.  Thank you for reading this))
~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Unknow14
Kane Soren

I slowly walked back into the dining room where the food was.  As I turned into the room, I could see Miss Myers with an infuriated look on her face.  She knew what I did.  I let out a groan and sat down.  When I did, she placed a stained napkin by me.

“Sorry Miss Myers. . .”

“I’ll talk with YOU later.” she growled at me.

I’m so dumb.  I then saw Fin walk to her room.  Man, I felt so bad for earlier.  I can’t talk to people very well or understand how to greet humans.  Miss Myers served the food up while Skye was pulling out a chair for Mariah.  Wait. .  That never happens.  They are usually bickering or something.  At least, Skye usually bugs Mariah.  This is new.  The bird lady from earlier then introduced herself to them.  I ran away from her too.  How many times can someone mess up in one night?!  A look of defeat crossed my face.  I think i’ll just eat dinner quickly and head to bed.  Dinner was about to start, but I couldn’t stand the guilt that weighed on me.  I had to apologize to Fin.

“I’ll be right back guys.  It’ll only be a few seconds.”

I left the room and opened the door into Fin’s room.  She was already asleep on her bed.  I crossed over to the bed and sat on it next to her.

“Sorry about everything Fin.  I know you’re not awake or anything.  I’m not much of a socializer or a womanizer like Skye is.  That’s just not who I am.  I also apologize for being scatterbrained and not paying attention.  I should really realize a blessing of a friend when one approaches you like you did.”

Fin looked so peaceful in her sleep.  Yet, her face looked troubled.  That was probably my fault.  I did pick up a few of the things she said what a kiss meant though.  Thankfully, that would help in the future.  Now I won’t greet anyone like that.  Hehe. . .  I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

“Sleep well Fin.  I hope you do. . .”

With that, I returned to the dining room and began to eat dinner.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:43 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

I went downstairs and sat at the table.  After a minute or so, Rin joined dinner.  I looked around and noticed Kane get up and go somewhere.  People started talking and eating.  There was something wrong though.  Mithra was not here.  After I was done, I realized this was not going to work.  Everyone has their own bathroom in their own room.  Mother was still locked in her cage. . . .  I walked over to Rin with an empty plate.

“Mithra isn’t here tonight so I guess we’ll have to postpone the prank.”  I said with a glum look on my face.

“As excited as I am to see her with crazy hair, we should try not to get caught.  Next time we see her out of her room we can proceed.”  A slight smirk appeared on my face when I said that.

“So how is your dinner madam?”  Very gentlemanly!  Nice move Jason.  She seemed bummed about the prank, but smily about my last comment.  I hope she’s not too bummed.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

“Hello,” a voice interrupted the stillness of the air.

I looked up to see a young girl sitting across the table.  She looked new.  How many new people are there. . ?

“My name is Alana.  What’s yours?”

“Oh, i’m Skye and this is Mariah.  I assume you’re new here since I haven’t seen you around.  So, allow me to be one of the first people to welcome you here.”

I gave a polite bow towards her.

“Welcome to our humble abode.”

“I’ll be right back guys.  It’ll only be a few seconds.” Kane interrupted.

I don’t know what it is about Kane, but he always rubs me the wrong way.  It’s probably because of how random and weird he is.  I did get that dislike for Kane from Mithra, but some things she said was right.  He is a little too awkward for my liking.  That’s probably something I need to get over.  I sat down next to Mariah and started eating my dinner.  This was probably the best meal Miss Myers has made yet.  Jason and Rin came down to join dinner.  Jason was ok and Rin didn’t really like me.  They seemed to be in their own little world.  Eventually, Kane came back.  Something was telling me that I wasn’t going to enjoy dinner’s company, except for Mariah.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:53 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 SmG9mur

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.............

Jason came up to me at dinner and told me we'd have to postpone the prank. That sucked.

“Mithra isn’t here tonight so I guess we’ll have to postpone the prank.
As excited as I am to see her with crazy hair, we should try not to get caught.  Next time we see her out of her room we can proceed.” 

Why can't that girl be normal and just go to dinner!?

"So how is your dinner madam"

I smiled at that comment. Why did Jason have to be so cute, sweet and gentlemany? I was really falling for this guy.

"Pretty good, yours?"

i waited for him to respond then before he did, i had an idea.

"What if one of us gets her out of her room while the other switches the bottles?, or we stay near by her room to see when she'll come out?"

I hoped this prank worked out. 

Mithra. You better come out of your room sometime.

...........But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

As she told me her idea, I became intrigued.  She had more of a brain and ideas than most people!  I thought for a moment.  No matter what we did, she wouldn’t come out of the room because of us.  She hates everyone.  If we waited for her, it might work.  She might get dinner right as everyone is coming up.

“I say we wait for her.  She has to leave her room sometime.  I’ll give us about 2 hours of waiting at most.  If she doesn’t leave by then, she will stay in her room all night.”  I looked into her eyes again.  I just couldn’t get enough of her beautiful eyes.  Before we went up, I held her hand and gave it a little squeeze.  Since I’m not a touchy feely person, this felt like a huge breakthrough.  The only people I held hands with were my parents and my sister.  Rin made my list of close friends/loveable people.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:18 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 SmG9mur

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion..........

Jason liked my second idea better, which was fine by me.

EEEEEEEEEE he liked 1 of my ideas!!!!!  

i don't know why that made me so happy...... weird.

“I say we wait for her.  She has to leave her room sometime.  I’ll give us about 2 hours of waiting at most.  If she doesn’t leave by then, she will stay in her room all night.”

Why is it that every word that came out of this guys mouth is so smart!?

"Ok, great" I smiled at him (I seemed to be doing that a lot lately)

Then right before we went up he held my hand! Ok.... It was for two seconds and then he let go after giving it a little squeeze....But HE HELD MY HAND!!

ugh Rin what's gotten into you!? You don't usually get this excited over boys.

I knew why i was getting so excited. Jason wasn't just some boy i had met. He was so special, He had great manners and was so sweet, and i had really fallen in love. 

I didn't think i would ever fall in love with someone, but i guess i just proved myself wrong. I only hope Jason likes me as much as i like him........

Jason went up first and then after a minute or so, I followed.

I met him in his room, ready to get put the dye in the bottle and then to wait for Mithra to get out of that room. 

It was almost time.

...............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Alana_27
Alana Marie

“Oh, I’m Skye and this is Mariah.  I assume you’re new here since I haven’t seen you around.  So, allow me to be one of the first people to welcome you here.” He said as he looked up at me and politely bowed “Welcome to our humble abode.”

I giggled, no one has ever done that to me before and he looked kinda funny doing that. “Hi Skye it’s nice to meet you. Yes, I am new. Do we do this every night? Cause I don’t think I like that bell very much. Especially when you are right next to it when it goes off. I thought I was going to [url=#]have a heart attack~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Arrow-10x10[/url]. I’m sorry, am I taking to much? Everyone tells me I talk to much. I’ll be quiet now.”

As a few seconds passed I realized I have not greeted Mariah “Okay I’ve been quiet, It’s nice to meet you too mariah. What have you guys been up to today?

I saw Mrs Myers and kane conversing out of the corner of my eye.

“I’ll be right back guys.  It will only be a few seconds.” Kane interrupted with a defeated look on his face.

“Bye kane see you soon” I said as he closed the door. Oh well, I guess he didn’t hear me.

Skye then Sat down next to Mariah and started eating dinner. I started to eat dinner as well cause I saw everyone else doing it. 

Jason came and sat down and walked over to Rin with an empty plate and I saw them conversing. I saw them hold hands and leave the table.

“Bye Jason and Rin” I said as the door closed behind them as well.

I saw Kane enter a short while later “Hi Kane! It’s good to see you. I saw you run away from me earlier and I thought I had done something wrong but carter said you were just busy. Oops that was rude please forgive me. Hey do you wanna sit next to me? We can maybe catch up. If not it’s fine. If you do then Great". I said

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:23 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

As I walked down the stairs I felt a storm coming. I looked out a window and sure enough the clouds were darkening and I could hear the faint rumblings of thunder. Great. Maybe I should just stand outside in the middle of a field for awhile. Getting struck a few times by "nature's killer" might help take my mind off of things. It really was tempting, but the smell of a good home-cooked meal won out. 

Nearly everyone was already at the table when I got to the dining room and started eating. Mariah and Skye were sitting next to each other and not arguing 
about something stupid, Jason and that new black-haired girl were whispering about something, and Kane looked really distracted when he arrived late. Man, was it national "get-a-significant-other" day or something? Mariah and Skye especially weren't being very discreet, smiling at each other the whole time. I thought about how beautiful Melanie's smile was and how hurt she looked when I told her I was leaving. 

I tried to put on a smile for everyone else's sake, but I don't think it was working, so I focused on the food instead of trying to participate in conversation. Usually I could forget about my past and enjoy the people here, but I guess I was just off today. Those few thousand volts were starting to look more attractive.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:29 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

Skye opened the door for me when we got back to the Villa and even pulled out my chair for me like the perfect gentleman. Everyone else was gathering in the dining room for Miss Myers' Chinese style dinner, all except for Fin and Mithra, and Kane left for a little while. There was another new girl, though, Alana, and she seemed really sweet despite her nervous chatter. Rin and Jason seemed up to something, and Carter just picked at his food.

Suddenly a huge clap of thunder shook the old house and the light flickered for a moment before steadying. I turned and looked out the window. How could I have been so oblivious to such a huge storm?

"I hope the power doesn't go out," I said. Last time that happened, Carter shocked the fuse box back into operation, but it was in the crawlspace under the house and no one was quite sure exactly where it was, not to mention all the nasty cobwebs and other bugs down there. It took awhile to find the thing and get the power back. 

I looked at Skye, who looked nervous. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:29 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 10 Alana_29
Alana Marie

As I turned back to eating my dinner I saw that Carter entered the room. My heart gave a leap and I nearly jumped out of my chair. He smiled but it just looked pained. Then he sat down and ate at the edge of his chair like he was going to bolt at any second.

“Hi Carter, Thanks for the tour. Now I won’t need a map and bump into more people.”

Suddenly a huge clap of thunder shook the old house and the light flickered for a moment before steadying. 

“Eek!” I exclaimed and nearly fell backwards out of my chair. “Can’t the lightning stop.” I said under my breath as I finished my dinner. 

"I hope the power doesn't go out,"Hey Skye, are you okay?" I vaguely heard Mariah say.

“See you guys later.” I said as I quickly finished my dinner. I hurried to my room grabbed a flashlight and went to the library to read. Maybe then I could get away from the thunder. I absolutely hate storms.

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

I kept thinking about the stories that my old friends kept telling me about.  What if the Villa would get hit by the storm?  Panic arose in my mind until Mariah spoke up silently.

“Hey, you okay?”

I took a deep breath and looked back at her with a smile.

“I’m alright.  Just thinking about back home.”

I partially told her the truth.  The lightning reminded me of how my father would yell at me.  It mostly reminded me of the nightmares I had of the stories my friends told.  I quietly sighed and tried to finish up dinner as fast as I could.  My emotions were here and there.  I also had to sort out in my mind that I would have to attempt to be loyal to Mariah.  That would mean no flirting.  Every now and then I would because that’s just who I am, but I also would want people to know that i’m not hitting on them.  Was Mariah the right one though?  Only time can tell.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Jason Orvello

After coming upstairs to my room, I placed the vile’s contents into a shampoo replica.  By the time I was done with that job, Rin joined me.

“So,”  I started, “should we stay out there together, or should we take turns?”

Please say together, I would love to spend time with her.

“Honestly, they are both logical options, although it would be nice to spend more time with you.  We may have met today, but I am grateful for the moments I get to know you more!”

I was telling the whole truth.  I was thankful for a friend and even more thankful I liked her.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion............

By the time I got upstairs, Jason had finished putting the dye into the shampoo bottle. Excellent.

"So, Should we stay out there together, or should we take turns? Honestly, they are both logical options, although it would be nice to spend more time with you. We may have met today, but I am grateful for the moments i get to know you more!"

I stood there dumbfounded.

omg! what do i say.....He....wants....to....spend...more...time....with...me!?

"Um i think standing guard together sounds great. It's better with two eyes....and i would like to get to know you better...."

So i guess it was decided then. We would go out there together. 

Could...This mean that he likes me!? Should I... tell him I like him!? 

I took a deep breath. "Ok lets go" i quickly said so it wouldn't look like i was thinking. 

I don't think I want him to know just yet.....

I usually don't feel feelings like "love" but when i do.....I'm horrible at hiding things like that. 

I could already feel blush coming to my cheeks.

...............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Kane Soren

I felt like so much happened and yet nothing happened at dinner.  Jason and a person I had never seen before was there, bird lady was talking to Carter, Skye and Mariah were hanging out, and Miss Myers was glaring at me from the kitchen area.  Too much was going on for me.  In large crowds, I use to freak out and run away.  I tried my very best not to freak out from the people.  The more I sat there, the more closed in by people I felt.  It’s like sitting through my parents fighting.  The last time that happened, I freaked out and passed out on the ground.  I remember they said I was spazzing out.  Maybe I was sub-consciencely thinking of a squirrel hang out.  They are always crazy in family get togethers.  I felt like I was about to pass out.  When Jason and the girl left, I noticed how fast I was breathing.  I was hyperventilating.  Dizziness blurred my vision.  I had to get out of there.  The last thing I wanted to do was make a scene.

I quietly left the room and went up the stairs.  Halfway up, I started to lose my footing.  Next thing I knew, I fell over and felt my motionless body crumble down the stairs.  With the last bit of conscienceness left in me, I shouted.

“Everything’s alright over here!  No worries guys.”

Nobody needed to worry about me right now.  There isn’t a need for more drama today.  Well, there would be if they saw me passed out at the bottom of the stairs.  All the energy drained from me and I passed out.

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next