Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:39 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

"The only time you should ever look back…"

I woke up later than normal, since this was my personal day off from online classes and I could sleep in. I rolled over and checked my clock; it was almost 8:30. I would have loved to have gone back to sleep, but it soon became obvious that wasn't going to happen, so I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. I had noticed that Skye's door was still closed along with most of the other rooms, but a few were open.

I walked down the hallway until I saw someone wandering around, looking lost. Was she new? 'Again?' "Hello there, are you new?" I smiled. At this point I considered myself somewhat of an expert on new people.

"Hi," she said quietly. She looked about 14, with long brown hair in bows. 

"I'm Mariah," I said. "Are you hungry? Breakfast is in the dining hall. I can show you the way if you'd like."

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Ashley Rose Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:20 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Alana_42
Alana Marie
“Look to the gifts and blessings ahead...”

I woke up at 8:40, the sun was pouring in through the windows. It was kinda like it was saying to all the flowers and animals ‘It’s okay the storm is over.’ It was partial cloudy and the birds were sining. Today was going to be a good day. My stomach started to yell at me to hurry up and get something to eat. So I quickly put away my scrap book and put on a robin egg blue shirt with kakhi’s. I ran downstairs and I saw Mariah and a New girl I haven’t seen before. My stomach could wait. As I walked up Mariah was introducining herself and offered to show her to the dining room.

“Hi Mariah, How are you today?” I turned to the new girl and said “Hi, My name is Alana What’s yours?”

“...Instead of the worries and troubles behind” 
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

In the morning when I woke up, I began to walk downstairs when I saw Mithra walk into the dining hall.  I quickly turned around and headed back upstairs.  Going into my room, I grabbed the vile I made last night.  I searched my room for a measuring cup.  After that, I walked to Rin’s room and knocked.

“Hey are you up yet?  I have a plan and Mithra is out of your room.”  I waited for her to answer.  I was a bit excited to see this happen.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:16 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion.........

I woke up and quickly got dressed. 

As I finished I looked out the window and smiled a little bit. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and I couldn't wait to go outside and relax, as well as finish my little prank with Jason.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. 

"Hey are you up yet? I have a plan and mithra is out of her room."

it was Jason!!!

I felt my heart start beating faster and I could feel a blush coming to my cheeks 

Stop it Rin. You don't need to get so excited over a boy. 

I opened the door, hoping I wasn't blushing too much.

"Hey! Good morning, Did you sleep well?" I asked, trying to make a normal conversation. "And that's great that she's out, I guess that means we can get to work, I don't know about you but I'm not such a breakfast person, and I wouldn't mind skipping it...but only if your ok with that...." 

I trailed off, hoping I didn't sound horrible for trying to make him skip breakfast just because I didnt want  to go down.

I waited for him to reply, I was ready to go do this prank.

.................But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

lwjehflakI woke up in a little of a cold sweat.  Last night was a little rough for me.  My dad’s yelling kept racing through my mind, and it wouldn’t stop.  I opened the window to get some fresh air.  There wasn’t any bird chatter that morning.  Weird.  Kane is usually talking his head off at the animals.  This was new.  It was nice though.  The only noise that was made was the wind.  The wind wasn’t hard at all, but it was more of a light breeze.  I stepped out of my room and began to head downstairs.  It would be fine to eat breakfast in my pajamas. It seemed a little colder than normal though.  Maybe the thermostat was turned down a little.  

lwjhflakjfI made my way into the dining room and served myself up some amazing food.  Everything looked so good.  As I looked down, I noticed my bare skin.  That’s why I was so cold!  I wasn’t wearing a shirt.  Well, this is a new one for me.  I didn’t freak out and I acted like it was nothing.  Playing it cool is the best way to go.  Mariah stepped into the room with. . surprise! yet another new girl.  She didn’t notice me at first.  Eventually, she looked at me.  This was so not the time to freak out, but I kind of did.  I just looked down and covered my eyes from her glance.  Maybe if she just ignored me, then everything would be ok.  The good news is that I was wearing long pants.  The bad news, I think Mariah was going to be upset with me again.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani

"Take each step slowly and carefully...

"I'm Mariah," said the girl, "Are you hungry? Breakfast is in the dining hall. I can show you the way if you'd like."

I nodded just as another girl came to us.

"Hi Mariah, How are you today?" she asked to the first girl. Turning to me she kindly says, "Hi, my name is Alana, What's yours?"

"Alessandra," I reply quietly, "but call me Alicia."

I followed Mariah into the dining room. This whole place would take some time to get used to. As we walked I created a harmless little lightning spark in between my fingers. It was a habit I developed for when I was nervous; being around people was one thing that startled me. 

We entered a room with food and tables. I noticed the different kinds of people. Apparently we all had to have something in common. I followed Mariah toward the food while I looked around. There was a very nice looking girl and a boy with his shirt off even though it was pretty cold in the room. I started to wonder if everyone had some sort of abnormality like I did with electricity and lighting.

...You'll arrive happy"

Last edited by Mariel:) on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:06 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Mariah44

Mariah Harris

The new girl nodded just as Alana joined us in the hall. "Hi Mariah, How are you today?" she asked me before introducing herself to the newcomer. 

"I'm good, thanks," I replied. The new girl said her name was Alessandra, or Alicia. She spoke quietly and looked at the floor most of the time. I waved them both into the dining room where a huge spread of breakfast food was waiting. A few residents were there already, digging in: Fin and Mithra, and Skye, sans a shirt. I rolled my eyes at his lack of decency, but it's not like this was the first time. And if my gaze lingered a second longer, well, no one noticed. He certainly didn't, since he pointedly wasn't looking at me and instead took interest in the food on his plate. Besides, I was still thinking about the state I found Carter in last night, and Kane passing out, and pretty much everything that happened yesterday. I looked over at Skye again, who was quietly eating. Especially the more interesting parts of yesterday.

I introduced Alicia to the small group, filled a plate with eggs, ham, and a muffin, and sat down next to Skye, who still wouldn't look at me. "Hey," I said. "If you think I'm going to yell at you in front of everyone just for a wardrobe lapse, you're mistaken." I half-whispered to him, smiling. I wasn't stupid; I knew he wasn't suddenly going to transform into the most well-behaved guy on the planet, but I also knew he was trying, and that was more than enough.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Unknow16
Alessandra Viviani

We got our food and Mariah introduced me to a group of people at the table and we sat down. Awkwardly, I sat down. I ate quietly while Mariah spoke to the shirtless guy (I didn't quite catch his name). 

Everyone seemed to express themselves freely here from what I've seen. This was something new, as at home, I was restricted from even going outside until I was shipped off to the Villa. I didn't need to worry about my lighting habits as much. I still thought about my brother and the obvious scar I had left on his face. I doubt it's gone away. Controlling the lightning, however, is essential, as I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

I looked at my hands and created a spark in between my right index finger and my left thumb. The way the lighting danced between my fingers was mesmerizing to me. I loved the way it could exist and have such power, yet only exist for a second. I hoped nobody noticed the sparks, though.

...You'll arrive happy"
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:42 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

I woke up around 8:45 to the sun streaming into my room. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking at my cell phone on the floor in pieces. Determined, I got up, collected the scraps, and put them in the trash. I was done with the negativity they were bringing to my life. I thought about Kane and Skye and Mariah and Jason and even all the new people and smiled. The Villa was a new start for me, and I was going to make it a good one. I just wished it hadn't taken six months to figure that out.

My stomach growled, reminding me that I hadn't really eaten much the night before at dinner. I got dressed and went downstairs where a few people were already eating, including another new 
girl with dark brown hair. As I started getting food, I noticed a spark of electricity jump between her fingers. My eyes widened. Was she crazy? Restoring power after a storm is one thing, but to
just play with lightning? Electricity is one of the most dangerous elements in the world. You can't just bring it out of your fingertips whenever you want! That was a lesson I learned a long time ago. 

I forced myself to take a deep breath. I wasn't about to let a girl whose name I didn't even know yet ruin my good mood, but this was a serious problem. If she kept being careless with her ability, then she could be a threat to the entire Villa. I'd have to talk to her later about it. 

"Hey guys," I said, smiling again. "How's it going?"

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:04 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Finlay15

Finlay Capricorn

"EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK GRIM, WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. . . .

When I looked up, I realized it was just a shadow, but there was a new girl.  Chartered just struck a conversation with her when I noticed her.  She had dark hair and an amazing tan!  I can’t get tan like that because of my Scottish/Irish blood so I was always pale.

When I saw Mariah talking to the shirtless Skye, I figured she was lecturing him, although she didn’t look angry.

After breakfast, I went to find Ms. Phillips.  When I came into her office, I saw her working on some papers.

“Hello Ms. Philips.”

“Hello!  How may I help you!”  That was quick.

“I was wondering if you know anywhere I could shop for clothes?  I have a bit of money, but I don’t have a lot and the clothes here are too big on me and, if you could, would you possibly find me a ride?  If the shop is far away that is.  If not, I can walk!”

After I spoke with Ms. Phillips, she told me where the nearest clothes shop was, about a mile up the street.  She gave me $20 so I could get better quality than just a $2 t-shirt and a $7 pair of pants.  I strolled downstairs and became excited for the fresh air.  Secretly, I hoped I would run into Kane so we could walk together, if not that was fine with me, although it would be nice to have some company.

Speaking of Kane, I hadn’t seen him all day!

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Jason_12

Jason Orvello

"but only if your ok with that….”  Rin finished.

“I’m totally fine with it!  Honestly, I normally don’t eat breakfast.”  I smiled and we headed down towards Mithra’s room.  I opened the door slowly and looked inside.  Once I saw the way was clear I nodded to Rin.  We snuck inside and walked into her bathroom.  As I began to measure out one Tbs. of Shampoo, I turned to Rin.  My plan was almost perfect.  I would mix up the ingredient together and everything would be activated by water.

When I looked to Rin, I asked, “Who should be the lookout slash distraction?  If you want I could, or you can.  This is really easy, you just pour the liquid in the shampoo and mix it up.  We have to make a decision quickly though.”

I looked at her intently waiting for an answer before Mithra came back.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Alana_43
Alana Marie

"Alessandra, but call me Alicia." The new girl introduced. She and Mariah then went into the dining hall. I stood there waiting to gather up the courage to go in. What if kane isn’t there? What if...What if Carter isn’t there? Will he ignore me if he is? I finally entered the room. I saw a girl sulking in a corner but she looked mean. There’s a person who I have to talk to, but I want to wait after breakfast. 

Mariah, Skye, and Alicia sat down as I walked through the door. Skye was not wearing a shirt today but at least he had on jeans. Alicia’ hands were slightly glowing. Did I just see what I think I saw? Does Alicia have powers like me? That would be so cool. I mean oh my goodness. What if everyone has powers? Not just me and kane.

I looked over the breakfast choices for something edible and delicious. I saw ham, eggs, and toast. Now that looks delicious, as I had put everything on my plate carter walked through the door.   

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Carter said for all to hear.

“Hi Carter,” I beamed and quickly walked over to him, “how are you today? What happened to you last night you said you would see me at dinner then you disappeared without saying a word. Is everything okay? Do you mind if I sit by you?” 

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion..........

Jason and me went into Mithras room to put the dye in her shampoo bottle.

We needed someone to keep watch for Mithra so he asked what I'd prefer to do.

"Who should be the lookout slash distraction? If you want I could, or you can. This is really easy, you just pour the liquid in the shampoo and mix it up. We have to make a decision quickly though."

I thought for a second.

"I think I should be the lookout distraction person." I began "Mithra doesn't know me yet so it'll look less suspicious and I guess if you hear me talking about fashion really loudly, that means Mithra is on her way. What do you think of that plan?"

I waited for him to reply hoping he'd like it. I could probably act like a designer snob. I've had to do so much acting to survive that it wouldn't be such a challenge. 

Good luck with green hair Mithra.

................But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Jason Orvello

“I think that’s a brilliant idea Rin.”  With that, I proceeded to put the contents into the bottle.  I made sure nothing of our time there was left, this was all a secret to Mithra.  After finishing the process, I ran out to Rin.

“It’s done!  We should probably go!”  Mithra wasn’t there, but I made sure she couldn’t tie us to the crime scene.  I grabbed Rins hand and ran down the hallway.  When I heard footsteps up the wooden staircase, I slowed way down and began to walk.

“Well, that was fun!”  I said to her.

A large grin was planted on my face.  I had not done this in a long time.  The last time I did something like this, I was 5!  I began to chuckle a little bit.  In looked like she had the thrill of her life.  Her eyes shimmered in a way which made them look marvelous.  I sighed a bit of a happy sigh.  This was perfect.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:23 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

I sat there through the darkness of the night keeping Fin safe.  I’m sure she would be safe, but what happened was a little eerie to me.  She tossed and turned a while before finally settling down.  What was going on in her head. . ?  After a while, the sun started to rise.  I wanted to get away for a while, but went down to Ms. Phillips office instead.  Rarely, there would be mail sent from home.  Today just so happened to be my lucky day.  I opened the letter and read its contents.  It was written from mom and dad.  They both had writing on it.  The more I read it, the more anxious I became.  Mom had written down that she had to send me away and dad kept writing he was sorry.  What were they sorry for?  It didn’t make any sense.  Why couldn’t they be straight forward like animals could?  I reached the end of the note, and the letter seemed pointless.  It was just filled with empty apologies.  

Quietly, I walked back upstairs.  Maybe there was some kind of secret message that dad put on it.  That’s what we use to joke around doing as a kid.  I got my special blacklight pen and looked at the note.  Nothing. . .  After looking around it bored out of my mind, there were certain letters that showed up on the paper.  I wrote them down on a separate piece of paper and read it.

We couldn’t share this information in the letter.  I hope you understand.  You’re the only one that would think of using blacklight.  I hope you discovered this.  The government was starting to nose into our life when they saw you turning into different creatures.  The only reason we fought was because we didn’t want to send you away, but then the government would have taken you away.  The reason you have powers is because your father and I do.  By this time, the government probably took us.  Be safe Kane.  I’m sorry we couldn’t write more to you.

They had powers like me?  I glanced towards my window and then back at Fin.  This was too much.  I quietly left the Villa and walked out.  I didn’t stop walking.

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Rin Storm 

"I am told to show no emotion.......

I waited outside the room, keeping guard, until Jason ran out and told me it was done.

Then we both ran away from the room so nobody would know we had done this.

I literally felt like I was going to explode from the excitement of it all, and on top of that, like I could kiss Jason on the spot. 

"Well that was fun" Jason said to me

I grinned. "I think we both know its only gonna get funner, When the results happen, I don't think I can wait much longer. That girl better shower soon." 

I paused for a second, thinking of what we could do now.

"Well, now that that's done, if breakfast is still going, let's quickly get some. I also need to find Alana because I want to apologize for me leaving so abruptly in the middle of our conversation. So hopefully she'll be down there". 

I found myself wanting to hug him again but I wasn't sure if I should. 

I really want to tell him I like him...... When should I....

I waited for him to respond and kept thinking about when I should tell him.

Hopefully sometime soon, I'll find the courage within myself to do that.

..............But that doesn't mean I don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:49 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Carter26

Carter Johansson

"Hi Carter, how are you today?" It was Alana, the blonde girl from yesterday. Man, she was really chipper so early, considering the events of last night. "What happened to you last night? You said you would see me at dinner then you disappeared without saying a word. Is everything okay?"

It took me a minute to register what she said cause I kept looking back to the new girl's hands. She has no idea how dangerous that is...

"Do you mind if I sit by you?" I looked back at Alana, who was standing by the chair next to mine. 

"Oh, yeah go ahead." I backtracked to cover her other questions. "I'm fine. I was at dinner, then I had to go to the basement to reset the fuses when the power went out." I remembered the black...thing down there. For some insane reason, I wanted to go back later and make sure it was just my imagination. If the mist really did exist, we were probably in big trouble. I smiled, but it probably looked forced. "So, how was your first day here? I mean other than the whole passing-out thing."

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 am

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Alana_44
Alana Marie
"Oh, yeah go ahead." Carter said in a distracted manner. "I'm fine. I was at dinner, then I had to go to the basement to reset the fuses when the power went out. So, how was your first day here? I mean other than the whole passing-out thing." He looked at the new girl. I felt my heart ache. Why was he so distracted? How can I help him. He smiled but it was fake.

“Are you sure your okay? I don’t have to sit next to you if you don’t want to.” I waited and slowly sat my plate down and sank into the chair waiting for him to tell me to go away. I took the silence as a sure sign that all was okay.

“oh you went down to the basement. I didn’t see it on the map and I don’t remember you showing it to me. Was it scary? Cause I heard that scary things live in basements and under beds. My Gran Gran taught me a song too.  Oops sorry, I was being sad.” I started to eat my breakfast.

“My first day was okay. I just didn’t know what to expect. By the way who is that girl over there in the corner, she looks mean.” I said 

Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Jason Orvello

“I think breakfast is a brilliant idea!”  I offered her my arm and we walked down stairs.

When we entered the dinning hall there were still a few people in there.  Breakfast was just finishing up.  We grabbed ourselves a bite to eat, and I pulled out her chair for her.  I didn’t care much for appearances honestly.  I just wanted to be kind.

We ate breakfast in peace surrounded by the noise of the chattering people.  When we finished eating, I looked over at Rin and smiled.  The sun shone on her face just enough to illuminate her beautiful features.

“Would you like to go on a stroll with me?  The weather after a storm is always my favorite.  The ground is still a bit moist but the sun brings just enough warmth.  I would love to spend one of my favorite activities with you.”

I really hoped she said yes.  I felt odd.  I wanted to spend every second with her, like any second I wasn’t looking at her, she might disappear forever.  I didn’t want to let her go, she was too beautiful to lose.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:22 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

awjefWhen Mariah came over and whispered she wasn’t going to yell at me, a weight was lifted off my shoulders.  I sat there more comfortably.  A new young girl sat there too and looked down.  Maybe she was shy or nervous.

“Hey there, i’m Skye.  There’s no need to be afraid or nervous.”

liwuelI smiled and put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her.  When I did that, the strangest thing happened.  A surge of incredible energy shot straight through me and I felt like I was melting from the inside out.  It was quite shocking actually.  The shock felt like a few thousand volts of lightning went right through my body.  I fell back and blacked out for a few seconds before I opened my eyes again.  It was strange.  I felt like how I normally felt.  . . . Dead.  I checked my pulse.  It wasn’t there.  Nothing lasts forever so I didn’t mind that much.  I sat back up in my chair like nothing happened.

“I-I’m guessing you have the power of electricity too.  Good for you.”

lwjehfI smiled at her tiredly.  Reanimating your own dead body was more exhausting than I thought it was.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:39 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 12 SmG9mur

Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion........

Jason and me went down to breakfast together. The sweet boy offered me his arm as we walked down and pulled out my chair for me. 

He's such a gentleman. That's something i don't find every day.

When we had finished eating Jason asked me if i wanted to go outside for a walk with him.

"Would you like to go on a stroll with me?  The weather after a storm is always my favorite.  The ground is still a bit moist but the sun brings just enough warmth.  I would love to spend one of my favorite activities with you.”

No. Way. Did he just...ask me that!?

"I would be honored" I replied with a smile "You know, we have a lot in common Jason. I also love walking outside after storms. Or walking outside period. Either way, I'm good."

Wow. talking to Jason wasn't so hard for me anymore. Maybe I would be able to do that with everybody i met, one day.

I smiled as i walked with Jason outside.

The only thing to make this day more perfect would be a green haired Mithra.

......................But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Alessandra Viviani

"Hey there, I'm Skye. There's no need to be afraid or nervous," said the one with his shirt off. As he said that he put his hand on my shoulder, most likely reassuringly. Nonetheless, I flinched and sent a surge of electricity through him. I turned to face him as soon as he fell backwards. Did I kill him? I didn't think a reflexive surge of energy could kill someone. I rushed to the unconscious Skye as quickly as I could.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" I stammered as he checked for a pulse, which confused me as he was alive and moving.

"I-I guess you have the power of electricity too. Good for you," He said.

I already severely injured somebody on my first day. I bet they all see me just like my family did- a horrific monster. After believing that my instinctual shocks were under control, I realized that being nervous in a new area enabled new dangers. From now on I needed to shield all sparks and electricity in order to gain control again.

"...You'll arrive happy."
Mariel
Mariel
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 255
Tickets 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Carter Johansson

"Are you sure you're okay? I don't have to sit next to you if you don't want to," Alana said. 

I half smiled. "You can sit wherever you like," I told her. 

She kept talking about something, but my attention was immediately grabbed when I felt a large surge of electricity in the room and saw Skye get thrown back in his chair. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" the girl said. Amazingly, Skye seemed okay. I don't know why; that much energy should have killed him. I got really worried at that point. If she could put out that much electricity as a pure reflex, there was no telling what she would hit next.

I remembered Alana next to me, still talking. "...the way who is that girl over there in the corner? She looks mean." I looked in the direction she indicated and saw Mithra. 

"Oh, that's Mithra," I said. I lowered my voice. "You probably wanna stay out of her way. She can be pretty nasty, plus she got in trouble yesterday for something." I had never really liked Mithra, but she hadn't done anything to me personally so I didn't really care that much for her. 

I decided to find Instructor Neufarrio after breakfast. Hopefully he could help the new electric girl get her abilities under control. Otherwise we were in trouble. The girl was a ticking time bomb.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Mariah Harris

I continued eating as Skye introduced himself to Alicia, telling her, "There's no need to be afraid or nervous." He had put a friendly hand on her shoulder when he snapped back in his chair and shut his eyes as if in pain. Before I could say anything, though, he sat up like nothing was wrong. 

"I-I'm guessing you have the power of electricity too. Good for you." Electricity? Did Alicia...shock Skye? He looked much more tired now than he did a minute ago.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Alicia said. My heart sped up. From the looks of his reaction, that was a lot of electricity. I felt like my speeding heart stopped. Did she...kill him again? He was acting fine and smiled at her though. Electricity... I glanced over at Carter, who stared at Alicia resembling a deer in the headlights. If the resident electricity kid was worried, this was bad. 

I turned my attention back to Skye, who was breathing heavily like he'd just run a mile I laid a hand on his arm. "Skye?" He looked at me with eyes nowhere near as bright as they were ten minutes ago. "Are you okay?"

Why was my life an endless cycle of asking people if they were okay? Can't the people in my life just be safe?

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

iawuhfAfter sitting there a moment, it seemed like quite a few eyes looked in my direction.  I sunk a little lower in my chair.  The glances were uncomfortable.

“Skye?  Are you okay?”

lwehfffI looked up at Mariah.  Secretly, I hoped that my eyes told the entire story.  My heart wasn’t beating anymore.  It stinks having to use your powers non-stop.  

“I’m alright.”

I gave Mariah a worried look before smiling at the girl again.  I didn’t want to startle her with the fact that she had just killed me.  That would be life altering.

“Hey, you might wanna meet up with Instructor Nuffario.  He helps a ton with controlling your powers.  I’d suggest meeting up with him.  He’s just past the stairs and the last door down.  You can’t miss the double doors and the gym in there.”

Carter seemed to have left in that direction too.

“Excuse me a moment.”

I gently tapped Mariah’s shoulder and asked to see her a moment.  Looks like I couldn’t feel things anymore.

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:16 am

Mariah Harris

Skye said he was "alright," but his dead eyes screamed for help. He reassured Alicia again and pointed her in Instructor Neufarrio's direction before asking me to talk privately for a moment. I followed him out the door into the hallway. As soon as the door shut I began pacing nervously.

"She did it, didn't she? Alicia killed you again!" I kept my voice down, since the old walls didn't keep much sound out. I covered my face with my hands. If bringing Skye back the first time required him slipping into a death coma and me freaking out over his cold body, what would we have to do this time? Whatever it took, I was determined to do it. I didn't want to lose him again after only less than a day.

I stopped pacing and sighed. Skye was the one who asked for a word in private; I should probably let him say something. If I was freaking out, I couldn't imagine what was going through his head.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next