Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D

+8
Hazza
Admin
Faye
andromeda
Violet
ReadtheRavishing
Rydel.
Savanah
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D Empty Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D

Post by Faye Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D Ts13
Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 8D4jSLWixwxGcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
If you're a fan of Taylor, you've come to the right place!
Whether you're a dedicated fan or just listen to one or two of her songs occasionally, this club has something for you. Everyone is welcome to join! <3

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 2DRVVbKG87RGcDxAnRuxjOERy2U9iK+Dc8K1DlHKpulZR7IPJB5IPNAWx74D0ycg47ZXRNAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
(credit to Wikipedia)
Taylor Alison Swift was born on 13th December 1989.
She grew up in Pennsylvania and relocated to Tennessee when she was 14, to pursue a career in country music.
She signed with the independent label Big Machine Records, whom she is still with now, and released her first, self-titled album in 2006.
Since then she has released four other albums: Fearless (2008), Speak Now (2010), Red (2012) and 1989 (2014).
Taylor's style of music has arguably become more pop-focused through the years.
Taylor has numerous achievements including seven Grammy Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards and one Brit Award.
She is one of the best-selling artists of all time, having sold more than 40 million albums including 27.1 million in the U.S. and 130 million single downloads.

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D +85IG3MtJJ2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Faye - 1989
Savanah - Fearless
Hazza - Taylor Swift
Rydel - Taylor Swift
Read - Taylor Swift

Anika - Fearless
Violet - Taylor Swift

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 6xOSnMDokxNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Taylor Swift - Just Joined
Fearless - Completed one Weekly Challenge
Speak Now - Completed one Weekly Challenge and contributed to the Gallery
Red - Completed three Weekly Challenges, contributed to the Gallery and nominated a Song of the Week
1989 - Become co/owner of the club!

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D AS31GVdve76V+puPVsoDT8lfrQzpuJketIfkNSGnF1+0eqOdCBMkAJbfubEM0zFZIFkgWSBZIFmgFwv8PxE+8cnO93nEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Wildest Dreams from 1989
The music video of the latest single from the 1989 album is out now on Youtube, tell us what you think of it here!

Song of the Week nominations are welcome any time! Please only nominate one song per week, and if possible provide a short reason as to why you chose it.

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D AAExCeiefZ15AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D AAExCeiefZ15AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Question: Who is your favourite character from the Bad Blood music video, who is (s)he played by and why?

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D WMFIP39scN0lAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Under contruction!
Contributions to the Gallery in the form of graphics or literature are always welcome especially if you wish to progress up the club ranks Wink

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D OvfDFx10lTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Please fill in if you wish to join the club Very Happy
Fandomtopia Username:
Nickname:
When did you become a fan of Taylor?:
Favourite album:
Favourite music video:
Favourite song:

My form:
Fandomtopia Username: Faye
Nickname: Faye
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: Around 2011
Favourite album: Red
Favourite music video: Bad Blood
Favourite song: You Belong With Me

Thank you for visiting!

Last edited by Faye on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D Empty Re: Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D

Post by Savanah Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:57 pm

YESSSS FAYE : D I've been wanting to make this club for so long but never got around to it so thank you.<3

Please fill in if you wish to join the club Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060
Fandomtopia Username: Savanah
Nickname: Savanah/Sav/Savvy
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: Long time ago xD
Favourite album: Don't make me choose
Favourite music video: Please xD
Favourite song: OMG ALL OF THEM xD

Weekly Challenge:

Question: Who is your favourite character from the Bad Blood music video, who is (s)he played by and why?

I honestly can't choose a favorite, but I'll say Arsyn (played by Selena Gomez). I just like Selena Gomez, that's why. xDDD
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D Empty Re: Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Fandomtopia Username: Hazza
Nickname: Sammy 
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: I don't remember when exactly, but I've been a fan of her for several years
Favourite album: I don't have one
Favourite music video: Not sure
Favourite song: You Belong With Me and Back To December
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Fandomtopia Username: Rydel
Nickname: Rydel
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: idk when but for 1-2 years o: 
Favourite album: 1989
Favourite music video: You Belong To Me
Favourite song: How You Get The Girl Very Happy
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Oh yes.

Fandomtopia Username: ReadtheRavishing
Nickname: Read
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: I think my friend introduced me back in '07 or something?
Favourite album: Speak Now
Favourite music video: Safe and Sound (I haven't seen them all but this is the one that sticks out the most)
Favourite song: Long Live
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:21 am

Yayyy!! There's a club for this. Very Happy

Fandomtopia Username: Anika
Nickname: -
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: Quite some time ago, hmm.
Favourite music video: I can't choose.. xD
Favourite song: Wildest dreams

Question: Who is your favourite character from the Bad Blood music video, who is (s)he played by and why?
The crimson curse! Hayley Williams looks brilliant and definitely kicks butt in that outfit. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:31 am

Fandomtopia Username: Violet
Nickname: Violet
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: Around 2 years ago I think.
Favourite album: Fearless.
Favourite music video: You Belong With Me.
Favourite song: I don't have one.
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:00 am

nice club
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:56 am

You've all been accepted! <3

Savanah wrote:YESSSS FAYE : D I've been wanting to make this club for so long but never got around to it so thank you.<3

Please fill in if you wish to join the club Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060

Weekly Challenge:

Question: Who is your favourite character from the Bad Blood music video, who is (s)he played by and why?

I honestly can't choose a favorite, but I'll say Arsyn (played by Selena Gomez). I just like Selena Gomez, that's why. xDDD
WELCOME SAVANAH BANANA, I knew you'd find your way here eventually :') <3
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Selena's character meant to be the 'bad girl' in the video, since she punches Taylor through the glass? She's still a great actress though! xD

Hazza wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Hazza
When did you become a fan of Taylor?: I don't remember when exactly, but I've been a fan of her for several years
Welcome to the club Samantha - it's great of you to join us <3 I like both of those songs and it's a bit nostalgic sometimes to listen back to some of her more emotional/meaningful songs!

Rydel wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Rydel
Favourite song: How You Get The Girl Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060
Rydel, welcome! Lovely to see you! <3
At first I wasn't sure about 1989 when I heard Shake it Off, but I've grown to love it and I've bought the album including the polaroids. It's just a bit annoying how most of the tracks from 1989 aren't available on YouTube or have been removed :/

Read wrote:Oh yes.

When did you become a fan of Taylor?: I think my friend introduced me back in '07 or something?
Favourite music video: Safe and Sound (I haven't seen them all but this is the one that sticks out the most)
Yea, welcome Read!! <3 I love Long Live and I'd say it's probably in my list of top ten Taylor songs Very Happy In my opinion Speak Now is the album where she starts to get sassy with tracks like Mean and Better Than Revenge, and it's great to see her confidence as an artist grow. xD

Anika wrote:Yayyy!! There's a club for this. Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060

The crimson curse! Hayley Williams looks brilliant and definitely kicks butt in that outfit. Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3342292274
Wonderful to have you here Anika, welcome! <3
What a coincidence that my favourite Bad Blood character is also the Crimson Curse Surprised I'm a massive fan of Paramore and Hayley's hair just stands out amongst the otherwise monochrome main scenes of the video (Taylor's hair is also red-ish when they walk in a line out the fire, taking hair inspiration from Hayley maybe?) xD

Violet wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Violet
Hey Violet, welcome to the club! <3 I didn't know you were a fan so it's great that we have something to talk about! Very Happy
You Belong With Me is a really adorable music video, I think, and have you noticed that Taylor's wearing a Periodic Table T-shirt at some point in the video? If not you should look out for it xD

Shazza wrote:nice club

Thank you Shazza! <3 You should join, just fill in the form - it only takes a minute!
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:12 am

Faye wrote:You've all been accepted! <3

Savanah wrote:YESSSS FAYE : D I've been wanting to make this club for so long but never got around to it so thank you.<3

Weekly Challenge:

WELCOME SAVANAH BANANA, I knew you'd find your way here eventually :') <3
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Selena's character meant to be the 'bad girl' in the video, since she punches Taylor through the glass? She's still a great actress though! xD

Hazza wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Hazza
Welcome to the club Samantha - it's great of you to join us <3 I like both of those songs and it's a bit nostalgic sometimes to listen back to some of her more emotional/meaningful songs!

Rydel wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Rydel
Favourite song: How You Get The Girl Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060
Rydel, welcome! Lovely to see you! <3
At first I wasn't sure about 1989 when I heard Shake it Off, but I've grown to love it and I've bought the album including the polaroids. It's just a bit annoying how most of the tracks from 1989 aren't available on YouTube or have been removed :/

Read wrote:Oh yes.

Yea, welcome Read!! <3 I love Long Live and I'd say it's probably in my list of top ten Taylor songs Very Happy In my opinion Speak Now is the album where she starts to get sassy with tracks like Mean and Better Than Revenge, and it's great to see her confidence as an artist grow. xD

Anika wrote:Yayyy!! There's a club for this. Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3151119060

The crimson curse! Hayley Williams looks brilliant and definitely kicks butt in that outfit. Welcome to the TAYLOR SWIFT CLUB, it's been waiting for you! :D 3342292274
Wonderful to have you here Anika, welcome! <3
What a coincidence that my favourite Bad Blood character is also the Crimson Curse Surprised I'm a massive fan of Paramore and Hayley's hair just stands out amongst the otherwise monochrome main scenes of the video (Taylor's hair is also red-ish when they walk in a line out the fire, taking hair inspiration from Hayley maybe?) xD

Violet wrote:Fandomtopia Username: Violet
Hey Violet, welcome to the club! <3 I didn't know you were a fan so it's great that we have something to talk about! Very Happy
You Belong With Me is a really adorable music video, I think, and have you noticed that Taylor's wearing a Periodic Table T-shirt at some point in the video? If not you should look out for it xD

Shazza wrote:nice club

Thank you Shazza! <3 You should join, just fill in the form - it only takes a minute!
I have no idea tbh because I didn't pay attention to who played who in the video LOL.  I just went through a list of characters and chose the person I liked the most since Idc about the music videos much. xD but if she hurts Taylor then ohh no she's not my favorite 'character' anymore LOOOL. xD
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:07 pm

^Yeah, I'm pretty certain Selena was meant to be the baddie. Very Happy  Paramore ftw! Wink Yeah, I really loved her costume and how it contrasted with her hair. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor got some inspiration from Hayley's hair! Hayley has had some pretty epic hairstyles over time. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:42 pm

I'm going to answer the question now as I have an idea of how to answer it now.

Selena Gomez as Arsyn, because I just love Selena so much and her character looks so cool. I think I also really like Cara's character a lot also.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 pm

I noticed one of the ranks included nominating a song of the week, would I be able to nominate one for next week? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been active for a while! I hope I can still come online regularly even though I'm incredibly busy with school.
Anika, that would be great! Everyone is welcome to nominate a song of the week, and if you could provide a short reason as to why it's your choice that would be even better <3

What do you guys think of the Wildest Dreams music video? I like the song a lot (it's my sister's favourite on 1989) because it reminds me of Lana Del Rey, another of my favourite singers. I can't say the actual video is my favourite though xD
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Faye wrote:Hey, sorry I haven't been active for a while! I hope I can still come online regularly even though I'm incredibly busy with school.
Anika, that would be great! Everyone is welcome to nominate a song of the week, and if you could provide a short reason as to why it's your choice that would be even better <3

What do you guys think of the Wildest Dreams music video? I like the song a lot (it's my sister's favourite on 1989) because it reminds me of Lana Del Rey, another of my favourite singers. I can't say the actual video is my favourite though xD
I reallyyyy like the song.<33 But honestly the video isn't my favorite either. xD

I nominate Wildest Dreams for the song of the week as it was recently released and it's the 'topic of discussion' atm. xDD
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 pm

I like the video, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite video of hers. I think it's cool that she did something a little different. A few parts of the music video reminds me of Selena Gomez a little bit too, not that's a bad thing.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Cara Delevinge as Mother Chucker xDD 
Clever name and she totally rocked in that mv
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:51 am

What did you guys think of the out of the woods video? I completely LOVED it! I've had it on repeat all afternoon x'D. I think it's got to be my favourite video by her. It's visually stunning and the whole concept behind it is interesting. :DD
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:15 pm

I love it too! It's very beautiful and I honestly love that blue dress of hers even though throughout the whole video it got really dirty.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:32 pm

YESSSS I saw the premiere on Rockin eve and it was sosososo amazing. <3333333
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Fandomtopia Username:Aspen Heights Fan
Nickname:Ag
When did you become a fan of Taylor?:around 2013-2014??
Favourite album:1989
Favourite music video:Out Of the Woods
Favourite song:Bad Blood
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

This club needs to come back. xD c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah true ^
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Yay you agree. c:

Did you guys see the awards she won at the iHeartRadio Music awards? : D
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

I didn't watch, but I looked it up and it looked like she won a lot.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next