Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

+5
ReadtheRavishing
Stacy<3
FinTheFish
ValDaKewlest
Mariel
9 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 3:32 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Screen30
Mithra Jess

“There is no one perfect in my eyes. . .

"Look, I didn't 'do' anything. I found him like this and then that shadow came back. I think it was the one who attacked Skye. Anyway we couldn't even touch the thing. It's gone now though.”  She said.  

Yeah right.  Like I would believe her.    I looked over to see Mariah’s eyes glistening.  She wiped her eyes clean.  “Why would you be crying?  It’s not like you are best friends with Skye.  He’s the only one that actually cares about people.  You, on the other hand, have always brushed him off in the past.”  I turned away from Mariah and looked at Skye.  Something seemed to be wrong.  He was in the same kind of sleep as Kane was from last night.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Empty Re: ~The Villa~ [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed]

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 3:42 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

Everything around me seemed to be dark. To be honest, I had no idea where on earth I was. It just felt like a huge dark room. Out of no where, hundreds of whispers filled my ears. “Stop!” I yelled. The whispers stopped. Once they did, all I could think of was all the past events in my life that caused me pain and grief. They were the worst of the worst memories and thoughts that I had. “Please stop. . “ I cried.

“Why would I do that when they render you so weak and fragile? That’s exactly what I. . “ The voice cut off. The darkness seemed to be fading somehow. How, I didn’t know.

“Oh, look at that. I suppose it’s about time that you retuned to what you once were. Dead.

I felt a massive pain coming from my chest. It throbbed and I tried to breath, but I couldn’t. “What are you doing?!”

“Rendering you helpless when my time has come. What do you think I’m doing? Besides, I’m going to lose control over you soon enough.”

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Mariah45
Mariah Harris 

"The only time you should ever look back..."

Turns out my attempt to hide from Mithra failed miserably. “Why would you be crying?" she asked. I looked up. "It’s not like you are best friends with Skye.  He’s the only one that actually cares about people. You, on the other hand, have always brushed him off in the past.”

Was she right? I felt like she was. I ignored him earlier, and was upset for no good reason. Gosh, I really was a horrible person. I shouldn't even have considered being anywhere near Skye. What was I thinking?

I didn't say anything to Mithra. All the fight from earlier had drained out of me. Suddenly I heard Skye's breathing hitch. His face had twisted up and he looked like he was in pain. "Skye?" I was afraid to touch him, but in the end my panic won out and I grabbed his hand. It was getting cold. His breaths became short 
and shallow. No. Hate me or not, I couldn't let him do this again.

I was done waiting. "Hey. Hey! Skye? Wake up!" Nothing. His temperature continued to drop. Desperate, I tried to pull the cold into my own body, hoping that would help. I shivered, but I didn't care. Mithra was probably going to yell at me again. Still didn't care. "Come on, Skye, wake up. It's a dream. You need to wake up!"

"...is to see how far you've come."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Mon May 25, 2015 4:10 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Jason_10
Jason Orvello

"Sometimes the craziest of things, . . .

After the girls bickered, Mariah was struggling to keep Skye here.  I ran upstairs into my room, grabbed a few things and charged back down.  Skye had a loss of air and began going into shock.  In a fe minutes he would be dead.

“Not on my watch.  GET OUT OF THE WAY!!”  I ran in and attached a few things to Skye’s chest and put a mask over his mouth and nose.  I attached the items on his chest to a handheld power generator.  

“3, 2, 1, clear!”  The pulse of power erupted.  “3, 2, 1, clear!”  Another pulse emitted.  I began beating on his chest to help things out a bit until Skye’s body animated itself.  He leaned up and smacked me across the room, clearing the breath right out of me!  Must be from the shock of reawakening.

“A thanks would have done just fine. .”  I said, beginning to get up.

Can lead to the most miraculous discoveries!
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon May 25, 2015 4:37 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Screen30
Mithra Jess

Skye started shaking and the color in his face faded. This isn’t good. The next thing that happened was captain idiot tried to shock Skye awake. “Hey idiot! That won’t . .”

Suddenly, Skye’s hand came flying up and smacked Jason across the room. I would have done that myself if I could. Skye began chuckling a little bit with hints of coughing. “What on earth. . . “

“You won’t get him back alive. And once he dies, there’s no way he can possibly help you in the future. Ever. .”

What was scarier, the fact that that wasn’t Skye’s voice coming from his mouth or the fact that he was about to die? Then, Skye stopped breathing. His pulse was going lower. I didn’t have a choice.

“Guys! I need to get this thing out of Skye. Everyone plug your ears air tight or leave!” I yelled. I didn’t care if they did what I said or not, but I began singing. As I did so, I tried to get the thing out of Skye. It was harder to do than before, since the thing seemed to latch on to Skye somehow. So, I switched songs to a more ancient and powerful one. This time, it would control everyone no matter how hard they tried to shut out my voice. It was purely exhausting as I tried to fight for Skye’s life. Eventually, the thing left, but not soon enough. I checked Skye’s pulse by the time I felt the thing’s presence leave, and there was nothing.

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 6:04 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 01a5081066a542c2f4f831fe194632df
Claudia Friyoo 

"The kindest hearts...

I didn't noticed her talking to me because I was thinking of something else. Then a loud voice came from the other end; the gym. I had a second-minute choice to make, so I ran to the end. I looked in and there were only a girl there with something in her hand. She seem to be staring at something, s.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g! I looked down. A boy laid still. Was he dead? I was terrified!

Why does this have to happen at my new home?

What should I do? Do I go back to warn the others? That's not a bad idea!

I dashed off, back to them and exclaimed, "There w-was something in there," I pointed to the gym, "And it was coming at a girl. And someone was on the floor!" Instead of waiting for their answer, I hurried back in the room.

Now, there were students there, panicking. Someone started to sing.

..feels the most pain."

[ Sorry this was short, I was in a hurry to do something. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Mon May 25, 2015 10:52 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 SmG9mur
Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion...........

I was in a daze. 

Everything seemed to be happening so crazy fast. 

Me and Jason felt this weird chill go through the entire house. 

Then the next thing i know Jason's telling me that its Mariah, and we're running to help Mariah.

Skye was on the floor, out cold and Mariah had this huge icicle in her hand fighting this thing that made my entire being shake. It was black as anything, and as i looked at it, i felt as though it radiated pure terror.  

Jason told me to shoot it with light and i started to prepare myself but that thing, it just made me freeze with pure terror. 

Suddenly, it said something (IT TALKS!!!!) and then i felt this weird feeling that made me shudder. 

It had passed right through me. 

Jason ran to Skye with this generator and started to shock him awake.... (or try to...apparently). 

As he did this.....Skye started talking, yet it wasn't his voice. It sounded like that thing. Which just made me more terrified.

Mithra started yelling at everyone to plug their ears and even through my haze, I did my best.

Suddenly I felt really weird, almost as if i could think, but i couldn't feel my body. I had felt this way once before...... A long time ago.

Then Mithra stopped and checked Skye's pulse. She looked a little scared.

"Oh my god. Is he....?" 

I asked Mithra, although i could tell what the answer was just by looking at her face. I felt myself start trembling. 

.............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

((STACCCYYYYYYYYY I've missed your posts!!  Now I have an incentive to have more Rason moments Razz lol))
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 am

this rocksss
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 12:14 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Screen16

Skye October

“I will love you...

As I held on for life, everything around me began to fade.  The next thing I knew, I was released and was gasping for air.  This time, things felt different.  The fact was, I was already dead.  I was killed earlier by Alessandra at breakfast.  Whatever the guy was trying to do to me didn’t really work.  

All my senses returned to me and I shot up, gasping for air.  I saw most of the students there all around me.  Mithra looked absolutely terrified and she became pale.  “What’s wrong?  I’m just fine goof.” I winked at Mithra.  All she did was sit there flabbergasted.  I turned to see Mariah sitting there, genuinely shocked.  So, I hugged her.  “It’s ok Mariah.  I’m still here.  Everything’s gonna be fine you dork.”  All I could do was smile as we embraced.  Behind me, I could here a ‘humph’ from Mithra.  I wonder what got her all riled up. . .

“…with all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Unknow14
Kane Soren

“Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets...

As Claudia came out and introduced herself, she right up and left.  I looked to Fin very confused.  “What was that about?”

Fin shrugged.  

“Maybe we should go check on. . . “

"There w-was something in there, And it was coming at a girl. And someone was on the floor!”

I didn’t wait a moment.  I leapt up and ran as fast as I could, following Claudia.  We were led into the gym.  There, Skye was on the floor.  From the looks of it, he seemed to be dead.  I stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor in shock.  What shocked me even more was when he sat up gasping for air.   What just happened?  He reassured Mithra and Mariah, but Mithra got incredibly red in the face when Skye hugged Mariah instead of her.  It wasn’t something you would see every day from the likes of Mithra.  Everything seemed to be alright, but I also was curious as to what happened.  

“So,” I spoke up.  “What exactly happened?"

…for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue May 26, 2015 1:08 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Mariah45
Mariah Harris 

I'd almost forgotten that Jason was even in the room when he busted back in carrying some machine. I recognized it as a defibrillator when he stuck the pads on Skye's chest and turned it on, trying to shock him awake. And no, it wasn't anything like you see on TV. I wasn't expecting much, but it worked...and Skye showed his gratitude by slapping Jason across the room.

Then a voice came from Skye's body, but it definitely was NOT Skye. “You won’t get him back alive. And once he dies, there’s no way he can possibly help you in the future. Ever. .” 

I should have been terrified, but I knew if it thought death could bring Skye down, it must have been more ignorant that I thought. 

I'd never seen Mithra so scared in my life. “Guys! I need to get this thing out of Skye. Everyone plug your ears air tight or leave!” She opened her mouth to sing and I immediately covered my ears, but kept my eyes open. She seemed to struggle for a bit, then changed tunes. I couldn't keep it out anymore and I felt like my head would burst out of my skull. Finally she stopped and Skye went still.

Rin finally spoke. "Oh my god. Is he...?" Mithra just looked at her in horror.

I rolled my eyes, probably seeming like an insensitive jerk to everyone else. "Move," I told Mithra. His chest wasn't moving, and as I reached to check his pulse he suddenly sat up. Mithra and I jumped in shock. “What’s wrong? I’m just fine goof.” Skye told her, winking. I let out the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding, trying to calm down. Then he turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. “It’s ok Mariah. I’m still here. Everything’s gonna be fine you dork.” I probably should have been offended but I just relaxed and hugged him back. 

"I told you not to do that again." I tried to laugh, but it came out pretty weak. I realized we had an audience when Fin, Kane, and that new girl ran in to join Rin, Jason, and Carter. I let go and stood up, reaching my hand out to help Skye to 
his feet. "What happened? You said some creepy stuff a minute ago. Was it-" I swallowed the lump in my throat. "-Was it the shadow?"

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

"What happened? You said some creepy stuff a minute ago. Was it-“ she stopped for a moment before finishing it. “-Was it the shadow?”

I looked up at everyone around me. I let out a breath and began to speak. “Yeah, it was. I was just lifting some weights and then the lights went out. This voice started saying how I should leave and I didn’t need to be in the thing’s way. Then, I was knocked out. I really don’t know. .”

“Kids!” an all familiar voice spoke up. “The Villa is no longer safe. Everyone, down to the basement. It’s about time we have a talk."

“…with all my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Unknow15

Miss Amanda Phillips

“My home is not the building I live in, nor the place I sleep. . .

As I did my work, I felt an odd darkness fill the air. It was too familiar to not take action. I jumped up from my chair and went to go find Lizzy Myers. I turned the corner to the library and found Lizzy in there. “Lizzy! The children are in danger and we need to help them.”

She dropped her things and followed me to the gym. There, we found just about everyone gathered up. “Kids! The Villa is no longer safe. Everyone, down to the basement. It’s about time we have a talk.”

“If you would follow me,” Lizzy spoke up. “It’s time to talk about a few things.” We both walked towards the basement and everyone filed in.

“Lizzy, go gather any other students in the house. We all need to talk.”

“No problem.” she answered.

“Alright. This being of sorts is someone Miss Myers had encountered in the past. He is someone that wants to mess with you and have a bit of fun. All in all, Miss Myers helped to subdue him a long time ago with her abilities. Since then, she has lost something inside her called light. Everyone has something inside them called a light. This is the best side of you and can be removed when one is in darkness too long or is selfish and other things. If one does good, then they will have a powerful light in them. That shadow being can kill that light and be immune to all of your attacks. He can also have the ability to control you from there. We were only able to stop him by getting ahold of a friend and traveling to a shadow type of dimension. That is the dimension he lives in. I don’t expect any of you to help with this. If you don’t want to help, we can get you a ride home and let you know when we have taken care of this issue. If you do not want to help, then speak up now."

. . .but it is the people that I call friends and whom I live with that makes a home."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue May 26, 2015 2:24 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Carter10
Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

When Miss Phillips said for everyone to go to the basement, I honestly wanted to tuck tail and run. Seeing the shadow on the first floor where there was at least a little light was one thing, but going back down there where I first saw it? It didn't
sound appealing in the slightest.

However, everyone else followed Miss Phillips to the lower level, and I had to remind myself that she and Miss Myers could handle most anything that shadow dared, so I went with them. Miss Myers went to get anyone not in the group. Oh man, Alana. I thought. We'd have to fill her in, and I was sure she'd be freaked out.

Miss Phillips had encountered the shadow before. For the first time I had solid proof that I wasn't crazy. What she said about dark and the light inside everyone sounded like something out of a fantasy book or sci-fi movie. Dude, you're living in a sci-fi movie.

Right.

She kept talking about other dimensions, then offered to take anyone home who didn't want to get involved.

"I'm staying." The words were out of my mouth before I could really think about them. Everyone turned to look at me, and I could feel my face getting hot. I forced myself to continue before I could chicken out.

"I mean, this thing is a real threat, right? This is my home. I can't go back to where I used to live. I won't let anything hurt it." I sounded braver than I felt, but I was going to help stop this shadow creature if it was the last thing I did.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Mithra Jess

Everyone was heading downstairs into the basement. I totally forgot that we had a basement. . When we got downstairs, Miss Phillips was explaining everything. Everyone had light in them and it can be taken away. It sure sounded like this was all a bunch of .

“I’m staying.” Carter announced. I looked over at him. He then commenced in saying some speech about staying, fighting, and not going back to where he lived. That didn’t make me want to fight in any way. The next thing I knew, I heard Skye and Kane agree with him and not going back. They must have a really horrible home if they would rather fight some stupid creature. Miss Myers returned to the basement with the others and we were all cooped up in there. Even the professor was here.

“Well, even if all of you want to fight this whatever thing, I don’t want to. So, Miss Phillips, I would like to be returned to my home.”

“Young lady,” Miss Myers spoke up. Won’t she just shut up already? “Your parents already told you that they don’t want you to come home until a few months have passed.”

“I’m sure they would allow me to go home under these circumstances.”

“I’m sure that they would think that this is the perfect time for you to use your powers in a much better way than other times.”

“You know nothing about my life!” I yelled at her.

“Mithra, calm down.” Skye interrupted.

“No, I will not help any of you. I didn’t sign up for this! I would rather go home than go fight whatever this is. All of you are just a bunch of. . .” A really loud thud came from the side of my head and I was out.

“Sorry guys,” Kane said. “She was just getting really annoying. . . So, what’s the plan?"

. . .not even one
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue May 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Mariah Harris 

I won't lie; I was seriously starting to freak out again when Miss Phillips told us what this thing was, but there was no way I was leaving, especially when Carter, Kane, and Skye looked so determined to stay. Thankfully Mithra was there to provide comedic relief. I would have been glad
to see the siren go home, but apparently that wasn't an option. Skye tried to get her to calm down, but she kept on, only cut short when Kane knocked her out.“Sorry guys,” he said. “She was just getting really annoying...So, what’s the plan?"

I almost started laughing before the reality of the situation sunk in. "Yeah," I said. "If this thing can take our...light, and our abilities can't even touch it, then how are we supposed to stop it?"

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 ZpvyiR3
Rin Storm

"I am told to show no emotion.........

I sighed as I walked with everybody to the basement. Things were just so weird around here. Not that I was used to normal things...... But I had almost expected things would be normal.

Skye had woken up fine, even though I could tell he had no pulse when Mithra and Mariah both checked him. 

Then the next thing i know everybody is next to me, Jason, and Carter, and Miss Myers and that other teacher come running in, telling us to come down to the basement for something important. 

As i walk next to Jason, I realize I never asked him if he was ok, after all, Skye had just slapped him and sent him flying across the room. 

talk about strength....

"Jason, are you ok...? I mean how's your face...."

I looked at him carefully, although it was dark he looked ok.

Just then, we made it to the basement. I waited to hear what Miss Myers and that other teacher were going to say. Hopefully it would explain that dark thing.

Just thinking about it gave me shivers. 

“Alright. This being of sorts is someone Miss Myers had encountered in the past. He is someone that wants to mess with you and have a bit of fun. All in all, Miss Myers helped to subdue him a long time ago with her abilities. Since then, she has lost something inside her called light. Everyone has something inside them called a light. This is the best side of you and can be removed when one is in darkness too long or is selfish and other things. If one does good, then they will have a powerful light in them. That shadow being can kill that light and be immune to all of your attacks. He can also have the ability to control you from there. We were only able to stop him by getting ahold of a friend and traveling to a shadow type of dimension. That is the dimension he lives in. I don’t expect any of you to help with this. If you don’t want to help, we can get you a ride home and let you know when we have taken care of this issue. If you do not want to help, then speak up now."

I looked at Jason and then at everybody else. 

Mariah then asked a question that's answer would influence my decision. 

I looked at Jason again. I was starting to feel like, if he stayed, I could also, maybe somehow, I could be a help. I hoped i could. 

That's when i spoke up. 

"I...I'm staying. I'll do whatever I can to stop that thing. Even if it means destroying myself or anything like that. Jason, what about you? Maybe you could make some sort of invention that could help.....unless...that's a stupid idea....Then ignore what I just said......"

I trailed off at the end. I just sounded stupid. 

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down.

Rin, You can do this. Just calm down. It isn't as bad as it seems. If you stay and help, and everybody does, it'll be over soon. Just relax.

.............But that doesn't mean i don't feel any".

((FIIIIIIIN im so excited to start posting again!!!!!!!))
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue May 26, 2015 10:27 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Jason_10
Jason Orvello

We began to walk downstairs after everything was said and done.  As I got up, though, there was a pain in my ribcage.  Because of the amount of pain that was inflicted, I guessed I had about 2 broken ribs.  THANKS A LOT SKYE!  While we were heading downstairs, Rin looked over at me.

“Jason, are you ok…?  I mean how’s your face….”  She seemed to notice the pain on my face.  I looked over at her and was about to say something when Miss Myers spoke up.

A long monologue followed by Mithra’s whining proceeded.

"I...I'm staying. I'll do whatever I can to stop that thing. Even if it means destroying myself or anything like that. Jason, what about you? Maybe you could make some sort of invention that could help.....unless...that's a stupid idea....Then ignore what I just said……"

“I am definitely staying Rin, there’s no question about that.  I will help in every way I can.”  As I was talking, it became harder to breath.  Having broken ribs tend to do that to people.  I began to lean against the wall and hold my torso in order to stay conscious.  “Also, I think I could build something, Rin, to help defeat this guy, or at least capture  him.  If we travel to this. . . Shadowey world place, I’m pretty sure we will run into his purest form.  Like us, for instance.  In this dimension, we are physical and you all can punch me, but if I was in the Astral plane, then no one could touch me, unless they were with me.  So if we travel to his realm, we would have a higher chance to capture him and deal with him properly.  Rin, you are a genius.”  

I honestly didn’t know if any of this was true, it was purely hypothesis, but since there was even a slim chance, I was willing to go with it.

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Finlay10
Finlay Capricorn
Even when all else fails, when all else looks grim. . .”

After the new girl came back, she told us some disturbing news.  We all ran to the gym only to find a frightening scene.  All I could do was watch and follow them to the basement.

Everyone was talking about traveling to the shadow lands and defeating this guy.  So far I hadn’t said a word.  I was kind of freaking out, though.  As far as I knew, I was the only person who could travel there, and it literally was a land of nightmare.  There was no sky, nor was there growing.  You’re simply floating in darkness, except the darkness has a thickness to it.  Some places are denser than others.  I feared going back there, but I knew we might have to.

“I’ll help as well.  I’ll try to do what I can, but you should all know.  It’s going to be the hardest thing any of you have embarked on.  You see,”  I paused.  I guess it was now or never if I should tell them.  

“I have the ability to travel to that plane of existence.  It’s actually called the shadow lands.  It’s not some skip and hop into joy and fields of fun.  The shadow lands are desperately frightening.  Not to mention the pain it is to be there.  There is no light, yet you can see.  And in that darkness, you are deprived from hope, light and anything else.  It is easy to fall into despair, and some people never make it out.  I’ve seem people trapped in there before.”  

There will always be a light to lead you home. . .
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Unknow14
Kane Soren

Even though I knocked Mithra out, it made me feel awful. It was nice to not hear her yell, but it was incredibly unmanly to hit a girl, let alone punch her in the head so then she would shut up. Then again, I didn’t want her to turn around and scream at us. Even if it was for the better, it wasn’t right. I picked up Mithra and set her down in the corner. While I did, Jason talked about how he could help. By the time I walked over to Fin, she started speaking about how she could transport to this shadowy dimension. I never knew about this.

“Then I suppose we can form a plan from there.” Miss Myers spoke up.

“Yes, then I have a question for you Finlay. Do you know how to get around in that dimension. It’s alright if you can’t, I know someone that does know the way.” Miss Philips said.

I just stood there awkwardly next to Fin. I suppose I couldn’t really help anything. It’s not like I could turn into something useful for everyone. My abilities probably wouldn’t work. The worst part is that if I fell asleep again, that shadow thing would take my ‘light’ from me and then I really wouldn’t be useful. So, I just did what a reasonable person would do. I nervously fidgeted with my hands, being useless again, while the others talked about important stuff.

((Poor Kane ;~; ))
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Tue May 26, 2015 10:59 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Finlay10
Finlay Capricorn

“Yes, then I have a question for you Finlay. Do you know how to get around in that dimension. It’s alright if you can’t, I know someone that does know the way.”  

"Actually, you can travel a lot better than you might think.  It feels like you are traveling through slush and mud, but in a few steps, you will have traveled a few miles in the real world.”  I didn’t really like talking about this.  I moved towards Kane, and held his hand.  Even though I was barely touching him, I felt a bit more courage than I had a minute ago….

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Unknow15

Miss Amanda Phillips

“My home is not the building I live in, nor the place I sleep. . .

Fin replied my answer, but not in the way I wanted. That would mean that we would need to make a stop before going into the other dimension. “Alright, we will have to make a stop before departing this dimension. I would suggest you all gather some things before we leave. I will prepare the car. I doubt that the shadow being will be back instantly. I’d say we have about a half of an hour. Just gather the essentials, we’ve got quite the trip ahead of us.

. . .but it is the people that I call friends and whom I live with that makes a home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kane Soren

Once Fin was finished speaking, she took my hand. I instantly felt a nice shock jolt up my arm. It didn’t hurt, but I felt my emotions change instantaneously. I’ve never felt anything like that before, but it made me want to cuddle her right on the spot. It was just something that seemed odd. Once Miss Phillips explained how we needed to pack our things, just about everyone filed out of the room, except for Fin, the knocked out Mithra, and me. I just felt my face flush red; feeling the weight of being alone with Fin on my shoulders. What was I suppose to do? Was I suppose to do anything? I just stood there dumbfounded with these emotions surging through me. “Umm. . “ I spoke up shakily. “W-we should probably get our things together."

Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

~The Villa~  [A Roleplay - Open for Posting - Auditions Closed] - Page 18 Carter10
Carter Johansson

"There is no greater joy..."

I was so relieved when most of the other residents backed me up. Talk about awkward if they didn't. Not to mention I'd probably get sent home if I were the only one left. Heh. Over my dead body.

Which I might end up as if we go to this "shadow land." Fin said she could get us there, and Jason and Rin were talking about some invention to fight it. I felt useless. Electricity was more dangerous than helpful in most situations, and even
with years of practice it was hard to control. A feeling of hopelessness settled over me. I sure talked high and mighty for such a pathetic mess. 

“Alright, we will have to make a stop before departing this dimension." Miss Phillips made it sound like we were simply going to the grocery store. "I would suggest you all gather some things before we leave." 

After what seemed like hours I followed the group up the stairs and went to my room to pack. My eyes fell on the pieces of the phone I'd fried in the trash. My eyes widened. Of course! I brought my hand up and called sparks to dance along my palm, filling the dim room with buzzing light. 

Bring it on, shadow dude.

"...than to have an endlessly changing horizon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mariah Harris 

Miss Phillips announced the plans to go to the shadow world and confront the monster.

What had I gotten myself into?

Everyone headed upstairs to pack and gather supplies. It was eerily quiet; no laughing or talking, just a solemn silence. Just before I went into my room I saw Skye in the hallway. 

I know, I know: 'Gosh, Mariah, the end of all you hold dear is coming and you're worried about boys, not to mention he probably hates you.' But I just had to make sure he was okay. I walked over to him.

"Skye?" He looked at me with those dull eyes that were somehow at the same time still full of life and fire. I swallowed nervously. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You know, after the thing in the gym, and now this trip and the shadow thing and-" Probably too late I realized I was rambling and shut up.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Tue May 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Skye October

“I will love you...

Once Miss Phillips finished announcing our plans, I headed upstairs. I started to feel awful about how I just merely slapped Jason and he flew across the room. Jason was hobbling up the stairs with Rin to help. I walked over to Jason. “Jason, I’m sorry for earlier. I hope you can forgive me. . “ With that, I left him there and went to pack a few things. I know it was rude, but we needed to get moving.

“Skye?” Mariah called from behind me.

I turned to face her as she apologized for the events of earlier and everything happening now. “Mariah, it’s ok. Stuff happens, and we are going to do something about it. I’m fine. There’s nothing wrong with me.” I smiled at her to reassure her feeling. “We should get packing. I don’t know how long we have.” I nodded at her as we went our separate ways. Before I reached the door, I turned back to see Jason struggling to his room. Why did I have to be such a jerk? I dashed over to him and sturdied him up. “I’ll help him out Rin. I know you want to be with him, but you have your own packing to do. Let me help Jason. It’s the least I can do to repay him for what I did."

“…with all my heart."
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed May 27, 2015 12:03 am

Finlay Capricorn

Kane suggested we go upstairs.

I guess so.”  I began to walk up with Kane.  “Hey, I’m not really sure if I can take more than one person to this place.  I mean, I’ve taken myself many times, but never more than one person at a time.  It’s incredibly draining as well…”  I sighed…

"I’m sure it will be fine, I’m just a bit worried.”  I walked up to my room.  I didn’t have anything to pack, because I didn’t have anything, but I did put on the hoodie I borrowed from Kane.  For some reason, it made me feel safe.

I walked over to the window.  There was still a strong storm in the distance.  How fitting that a literal and mental storm was ahead of us.  I sighed.  I really hope we will all be fine.
I walked over to Jason.  “Hey, as far as Iknow, I can only travel myself to the shadow lands.  If you could secretly build a machine that I can power to travel the others, that might help out.  But you can’t tell anyone.  I only want this to be a backup plan.”  He nodded and walked away.

I came downstairs and met up with a few people.  I saw that Alana girl.  “I hope you’re up for what’s ahead, but you can always opt out if you want.”  She seemed ready, nervous, but ready.  She had this determined look on her face, making her seem strong.  I chucked to myself as she said something.  It’s wonderful to see young people so enthralled in what is right.

FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by FinTheFish Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 am

Jason Orvello

After everything was said and done, I turned to walk upstairs.  Once again, the breath was knocked out of me.  Great, of course Skye punched me.  Rin saw me struggling and came over and helped.

“Here, let me help you out there.”  I smiled at her.  She was so kind and thoughtful.  I looked into her eyes.

“Thank you so much Rin.  You are so much help.”  We walked upstairs and over to my room.  Suddenly, Skye ran over to us.

“I’ll help him out Rin. I know you want to be with him, but you have your own packing to do. Let me help Jason. It’s the least I can do to repay him for what I did.

I looked at Skye, then at Rin.  She seemed as skeptic as I was, but I nodded.

“It’ll be fine, I’ll see you downstairs.”  Before she walked off, I leaned over and planted a kiss atop her forehead.  I didn’t hurry it, but I didn’t let it linger.  we smiled and she was off.

“I forgive you by the way.  I know it was an accident.  I t wasn’t even you.”  I said as I winced from the pain.  I reached my room and got to my backpack and began stuffing it with essentials.

“Would you mind getting my toolbox?”  I asked Skye.  He seemed more than obliged to help.  When he came back with the box, I stuffed it into my backpack.  The toolbox disappeared and nothing was seen in the bag, other than a black hole.  Skye seemed astonished.

"It’s a little invention I , made.  Like the TARDIS or Marry Poppins’ bag, it’s bigger on the inside.”

Before I left, I wrapped my torso so that I wouldn’t move as much, so the healing process could work faster.  I really needed to make something to heal much faster… Like in the Avengers 2!  That is totally plausible science….

I walked out of my room, and Finlay approached me.  She whispered a few things, I nodded, and she walked off.

“What was that?”  Sky questioned.

“It was nothing much, I just need to get a few more things before we leave is all.”  With that, I packed a few more things, and we began the tedious journey to the first floor.

((Sorry for talking as Skye for one sentence, I just didn't really want this to take 10 posts Razz ))
FinTheFish
FinTheFish
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 570
Tickets 571

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed May 27, 2015 12:36 am

Mariah Harris 

Stupid, Mariah. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I chided myself as I threw some jeans into my backpack. I'd wasted time and gotten distracted from the real problem at hand. I also made sure to pack plenty of water. That ice doesn't just come from
thin air, you know.

I turned as I heard a knock on my door. It was Carter. He had a backpack on and looked ready to leave. I sighed, knowing why he was here. "I'm don't think it's ready, Carter. Last time we tried it we nearly destroyed Miss Myers' vegetable garden."

"What, like we'll have a choice?" he said. 

"It isn't ready!" I yelled. "We're not ready. If we mess it up we'll have more than a few scorched tomatoes on our hands. It's too dangerous."

Carter started pacing in frustration. "And what if we run into the shadow. What then? We just sit around and wait for it to eat our souls?"

"No!"

"What, then?"

"I don't know!" I collapsed on my bed, head in my hands. "We shouldn't even be considering this."

I heard him stop pacing. "Mariah, I know it's scary, but we have to be ready to use it if we need to." His voice was softer, but still insistent. I looked up at him, and he had a small smile on his face. "Besides, it's not like it was my idea, you know." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you're the one who thought we should actually try it." I said, rubbed my still-pounding head. "Alright, fine. But ONLY as a last resort."

Carter nodded. "Yeah, of course." He walked out of the room.

I zipped my backpack with a vengeance and jogged downstairs to join the others.

ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next